Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea (931 Views)

Attract FUNDING for your business Idea, Get a Business Plan and Mentorship. / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea by Xtine22(m): 7:02am On Feb 22, 2018
somebody should please help with idea of what to do with 70k in Abuja
Re: Business Idea by Etihadstore: 9:27am On Feb 22, 2018
Xtine22:
somebody should please help with idea of what to do with 70k in Abuja

. Try importation business and sell in an online store
. Open a blog
. Go into sharwama business

There are loads of thing you can do with that amount, I started my journey with as low as 5k

Starting a successful business isn’t about how much money you start off with. It’s about filling an unmet need or demand. The success of your startup will depend on how pressing this unmet need or demand is and how successful you are in fulfilling it, not on the money you start off with

Check my signature, you might find it really helpful
Good luck in ur quest

(1) (Reply)

Hfvv / A Sure Way / I'm Inviting Rural Local Business Owners To My Website. How Do I Approach Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.