Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,212 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex (55326 Views)

BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe / BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again / BBNaija: Nina's Ex Boyfriend Reacts After She Kissed Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by luminouz(m): 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Chikita66:
Mere looking at Miracle you will know that he is a player, who takes a player serious. Kiss and tell.

She is now catching feelings and he is claiming she doesn't know him all cos he has gotten what he wanted.

Common sense is not common.

Imagine saying he see women as uber, use and dump still Nina went ahead to fuvk him, very degrading.
U nko?
U go fall for am too if na u dey her shoes... hypocrite!!
Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by LifeCoachAndre: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Miracle is not doing justice to his name. How can a miracle be player. .. ohhh noo
Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by ba7man(m): 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's more naive than I thought.
Don't get in bed with a guy unless you don't mind his friends knowing about it.

Because, It's a guy's thing.
The conquest of sex is not complete till you've told your goons about it.
That's only how your ratings grow as a player.

It's normal,
Just today, my business partner told me his wife no more moans so loud.
It's even so bad that she now chews gum when he's giving her the kondo.

For all of you girls who form saints yet jump around from man to man.
Be rest assured most guys in the neighborhood know how you wriggle and screech.
The real bad boys move in silence.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
im Cuming...... sorry i mean im Coming
Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by Sinof(m): 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
B*tches Be Catching Feelings And Niggas Be Catching Trips
Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by DONADAMS(m): 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
CastedAyo:
undecided

Dude gave you the D harder than you thought..

He's actually proud of his achievements cause other thinks you're hard to get..

When you do good thing, you're always proud to show it/let the world know and that's actually what he did
hmmmm..doesn't apply to everybody sha
Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by BABANGBALI: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
See as she just lie die in bed like a log of wood,no moaning, no screaming, no speaking in tongues like my labake1. Nina too dull for bed jo
Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by deaconbiggy(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
See how foolish IMSU gals can be.

I talk am
Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by invictu(m): 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
nina why you give am your TOTO in the first place.......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by babatee1985(m): 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
Eemo wolu... Enire lo... Nina ti charge.. Oh my God.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
MY GUY DON HIT TARGET.

HE IS ON TO THE NEXT ONE.

the guy is on fire and will be proud even more when hits d gspots of cee-c or that one shaking nyash like one robotic tweker

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by HomeOfMe(f): 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
emmalezy:

Housemates in the ongoing Big Brother Naija reality show, Nina and Miracle have engaged in sort of heated verbal exchange.

Nina, who was Miracle’s strategic partner, is accusing him of sharing their sexual encounter with the other housemates.

Nina and Miracle, who were before now strategic partners with the name Mina, have been caught more than once having sex in the Big Brother house.

Nina and Miracle getting busy under the sheets

2nd time: Nina and Mifacle get busy again

Both housemates had made viewers understand they knew each other before coming together in the show.

Mina had earlier on Wednesday, told Big Brother that she no longer understands Miracle, who according to her, was a much more calm and very cool guy when they were together.

Confronting Miracle for letting out their secret, Nina said, “You have change a lot. This is not the person I used to know.”

This angered Miracle who demanded what exactly he had done wrong. In response, Nina said, “I never know you talk too much. Why did you tell them that we had sex on camera.

“Our relationship has depreciated and you no longer care about me. I longer enjoy the relationship the way I used to.”

Miracle, however, showed no remorse as he gave reasons they were no longer as close as before. He even told Nina not to jump to the conclusion that she knew him, asking, “For how long did you know me? How can you even say you know me before?”

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/02/22/bbnajia-nina-attacks-miracle-telling-housemates-sex/

If I were her sister I would so beat the hell out of her. You didn't think about that when you were having sex with a stranger on continental tv. What a cheap slut you are stop fooling around.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by Doctormarrvin: 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
As fine as miracle is, she thinks he'll stick to one girl? She's a joker grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by Viicfuntop(f): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
HomeOfMe:
If I were her sister I would so beat the hell out of her. You didn't think about that when you were having sex with a stranger on continental tv. What a cheap slut you are stop fooling around.

Why the hell would you call her a cheap slut
Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by monex(m): 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Why the hell would you call her a cheap slut

abi o. no insults for the guy
Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by Viicfuntop(f): 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
monex:

abi o. no insults for the guy

If a guy said it, I would ignore it but a lady, common
Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by monex(m): 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
Viicfuntop:

If a guy said it, I would ignore it but a lady, common
Abi o. the hypocrisy is terrible.

I understand that we have been culturally hardwired like that and I respect people's opinion to think the lady is wrong while the guy has done no wrong because he is a guy. Maybe I would have felt so if I didn't have religion to rival the influence of culture and society in me.

That notwithstanding, and despite us having the right to think she (Mina) is amoral while he (Miracle) isnt, we do not have a right to insult her for her choices which affect no other except her and her willing partner.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
What is this one saying?
LadyGoddiva:
Chai! Miracle is a typical fuçk boy though. Igbo demon. Now he’s had the cookie and Nina is now trash to him. Poor girl. She’s the kind that falls easily.
Now all those idiots that were scereaming Team Mina is relationship goals, look at una. But if only they knew that their being together was appealing to viewers, they’d have stuck together to continue to get people’s support. Eyah.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
You cannot spek English?
SpareNo1:
What is this one saying?
Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by Viicfuntop(f): 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
monex:

Abi o. the hypocrisy is terrible.

I understand that we have been culturally hardwired like that and I respect people's opinion to think the lady is wrong while the guy has done no wrong because he is a guy. Maybe I would have felt so if I didn't have religion to rival the influence of culture and society in me.

That notwithstanding, and despite us having the right to think she (Mina) is amoral while he (Miracle) isnt, we do not have a right to insult her for her choices which affect no other except her and her willing partner.

You couldn’t have said it any better. It’s a good thing that you are not among those men with that school of thought
Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by Thegamingorca(m): 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Chai! Miracle is a typical fuçk boy though. Igbo demon. Now he’s had the cookie and Nina is now trash to him. Poor girl. She’s the kind that falls easily.
Now all those idiots that were scereaming Team Mina is relationship goals, look at una. But if only they knew that their being together was appealing to viewers, they’d have stuck together to continue to get people’s support. Eyah.

I swear. Even tho I wasn't watching the show sef the way ppl started supporting their relationship with each other was on another level.

Now everyone will be on the look out to get miracle out of there. Big fool
Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by SUSSYASH: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Stupid girl, what more was she expecting, that Miracle will marry her or what?..Her MUMU never do grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by Daint: 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
LadyGoddiva:

Who do you think is the fake house mate?
Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
luminouz:

U nko?
U go fall for am too if na u dey her shoes... hypocrite!!
No, I won't fall, am sapiosexual so cuteness don't move me and miracle is obviously dumb and am not loose like Nina.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by godofuck231: 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
emmalezy:

Housemates in the ongoing Big Brother Naija reality show, Nina and Miracle have engaged in sort of heated verbal exchange.

Nina, who was Miracle’s strategic partner, is accusing him of sharing their sexual encounter with the other housemates.

Nina and Miracle, who were before now strategic partners with the name Mina, have been caught more than once having sex in the Big Brother house.

Nina and Miracle getting busy under the sheets

2nd time: Nina and Mifacle get busy again

Both housemates had made viewers understand they knew each other before coming together in the show.

Mina had earlier on Wednesday, told Big Brother that she no longer understands Miracle, who according to her, was a much more calm and very cool guy when they were together.

Confronting Miracle for letting out their secret, Nina said, “You have change a lot. This is not the person I used to know.”

This angered Miracle who demanded what exactly he had done wrong. In response, Nina said, “I never know you talk too much. Why did you tell them that we had sex on camera.

“Our relationship has depreciated and you no longer care about me. I longer enjoy the relationship the way I used to.”

Miracle, however, showed no remorse as he gave reasons they were no longer as close as before. He even told Nina not to jump to the conclusion that she knew him, asking, “For how long did you know me? How can you even say you know me before?”

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/02/22/bbnajia-nina-attacks-miracle-telling-housemates-sex/

some men wonder why other guys do get boots calls and visits from girls, they are always in company of women or get nice attentions from ladies as they adorn or appreciate such guys with gifts and favours , the secret to it is to keep her secrets "secret" and shut up after he has taken care of her chamber affairs, my youth was challenging because I never vented my encounters with my guys, some saw me as a weak guy because I never spilled, but today I still have that respect from ladies as they see me and hug me, even when their husbands de there lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by Apination(m): 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's more naive than I thought.
Don't get in bed with a guy unless you don't mind his friends knowing about it.

Because, It's a guy's thing.
The conquest of sex is not complete till you've told your goons about it.
That's only how your ratings grow as a player.

It's normal,
Just today, my business partner told me his wife no more moans so loud.
It's even so bad that she now chews gum when he's giving her the kondo.

For all of you girls who form saints yet jump around from man to man.
Be rest assured most guys in the neighborhood know how you wriggle and screech.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by luminouz(m): 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
Chikita66:
No, I won't fall, am sapiosexual so cuteness don't move me and miracle is obviously dumb and am not loose like Nina.
Lol..ok..I hear u!!!
Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by Bellarod05: 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
[Lolquote author=obowunmi post=65278651]Miracle is the kind of man whose destiny should be taken to the Babalawo shrine. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by iabdulrazaq(m): 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
ct2:
women brain and fish own na like 5 and 6 ,you are angry because he told only few people when the whole world already knew
Come take 2 big bottle your head correct well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit / Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart' Disqualified By Oscar Over Language, She Reacts / 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.