Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex (55331 Views)

BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe / BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again / BBNaija: Nina's Ex Boyfriend Reacts After She Kissed Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by kwessiStewie2(m): 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
godofuck231:
some men wonder why other guys do get boots calls and visits from girls, they are always in company of women or get nice attentions from ladies as they adorn or appreciate such guys with gifts and favours , the secret to it is to keep her secrets "secret" and shut up after he has taken care of her chamber affairs, my youth was challenging because I never vented my encounters with my guys, some saw me as a weak guy because I never spilled, but today I still have that respect from ladies as they see me and hug me, even when their husbands de there lipsrsealed
So that's an achievement? pathetic
Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by Keywordconcept(m): 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
grin

Funny peeps

Check my siggy jare
Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by olocheo77(m): 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
They should continue

Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by MENTORCH(m): 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
So what is there if he bleeped her, Nigerians like taking sex like a big deal. This is the reason why some women form.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by ndcide(m): 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
She's more naive than I thought. Don't get in bed with a guy unless you don't mind his friends knowing about it.
Because, It's a guy's thing. The conquest of sex is not complete till you've told your goons about it. That's only how your ratings grow as a player.
It's normal, Just today, my business partner told me his wife no more moans so loud. It's even so bad that she now chews gum when he's giving her the kondo.
For all of you girls who form saints yet jump around from man to man. Be rest assured most guys in the neighborhood know how you wriggle and scre

When will you repent.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by Stephenydaniel(f): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lol i feel so ashamed of my self d way dis nina is disgracin we ladies up n down,wat does she expect.ode pple .its beta u date a n ugly guy Dan a fine boi who alwz feel dey r still a baby smh mtcweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by godofuck231: 12:57am On Feb 23, 2018
kwessiStewie2:
So that's an achievement? pathetic
You still don't understand, it's not about achievement it's all about loyalty, keep a lady's secret, loose lips sink ships, they also sink friendships
Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by COOL10(m): 1:59am On Feb 23, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Chai! Miracle is a typical fuçk boy though. Igbo demon. Now he’s had the cookie and Nina is now trash to him. Poor girl. She’s the kind that falls easily.
Now all those idiots that were scereaming Team Mina is relationship goals, look at una. But if only they knew that their being together was appealing to viewers, they’d have stuck together to continue to get people’s support. Eyah.
. Don't mind those bloggers. They'll do anything to get traffic. I watched the whole thing and Miracle was talking about sex in general but she was surprised cos he's usually a quiet type or an introvert so to speak. He never talked about them having sex,I repeat HE NEVER TALKED ABOUT THEM HAVING SEX. If anything Nina has been the one to imply it.
Stop listening to these useless bloggers and watch the show if you can so u wont judge wrongly.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by Ralphdan(m): 10:33am On Feb 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's more naive than I thought.
Don't get in bed with a guy unless you don't mind his friends knowing about it.

Because, It's a guy's thing.
The conquest of sex is not complete till you've told your goons about it.
That's only how your ratings grow as a player.

It's normal,
Just today, my business partner told me his wife no more moans so loud.
It's even so bad that she now chews gum when he's giving her the kondo.

For all of you girls who form saints yet jump around from man to man.
Be rest assured most guys in the neighborhood know how you wriggle and screech.

I de believe this niggu

Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by SIaye: 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
ogorwyne:
Nina sex is not love. Get your head in the game.

na you be nina now?? undecided
Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by ogorwyne(f): 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
SIaye:

na you be nina now?? undecided
Who be this?
Re: BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex by jbblues24(m): 8:12am On May 31, 2019
Bold work you have here. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit / Bbnaija Omashola Captured Having A Hard-on On Camera / Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart' Disqualified By Oscar Over Language, She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.