Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. (13219 Views)

EFCC Arrests Shehu Sani Over "Extortion" / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) / Okorocha Slams His Deputy Madumere, Ejiogu And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by kennosklint(m): 9:27am On Feb 22, 2018
Okowusa don sell himself already
Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 22, 2018
grin
Okoroawausa has done it again
Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by Yankee101: 9:28am On Feb 22, 2018
Everybody pays the same duty abi?
Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by bjayx: 9:30am On Feb 22, 2018
Good news
Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by chachauche(m): 9:32am On Feb 22, 2018
The 1st time you making sense and standing up for your people,you were once one of the hopes of Ndi-Igbo but seems you derailed along the line.... Not over to rebuild trust among your people.beauty starts from the inside
Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 22, 2018
Now, Okorocha is playing the Igbo card.

Hahahahahaha

What does he want this time ?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by Chukazu: 9:34am On Feb 22, 2018
When you here Custom generating and over exceeding revenue target...means they have succeeded in fleecing Ibo importers angry

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by debolayinka(m): 9:40am On Feb 22, 2018
Customs boss, heed to OkoRochas now, get free statue soon.
Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by kamsi1: 9:41am On Feb 22, 2018
jesus so this nigga geh sense like this....4 d first Time am subscribing to his opinion...i just wish he will stop been okoro hausa and start been okorocha

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by konoplyanka: 9:51am On Feb 22, 2018
90% of importers are igbos. Smh even their elites are not left out of this delusion.

That was how one old fool said shagari's govt was overthrown because they don't want igbo to become president.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by Godsonkemz(m): 10:07am On Feb 22, 2018
He's on point. Tell Buhari too to stop witchhunting Igbo traders' businesses.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by shallysgirl: 10:09am On Feb 22, 2018
adadike281:
This is the first time I am standing with okorocha. I agree with you sir. the way custom extorts money from ndigbo is astonishing and must be looked into with immediate effect.
Abi,i didn't know there is still any sense left in his head.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by HausaOverlord: 10:10am On Feb 22, 2018
ngwababe:
More sense fall on this man!

P. S is it true Diamond platinum is dead
nope he ain't dead, some chick did break his heart tho, suicide might be on his to do list from what I have heard as the thing pain am, ur cute tho
Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by Abogwara: 10:11am On Feb 22, 2018
Repetition of already existing thread is against rule 14.

https://www.nairaland.com/4361470/okorocha-calls-igbo-traders-customs
Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by shallysgirl: 10:13am On Feb 22, 2018
omusiliyu:
election is coming. He needs to brainwash his people. OkoroHausa, the wise politician
So if a politician speaks in support of his people which is the right thing, it becomes brainwashing. So igbo politicians should always speak against Igbos?
Aowooloowoo must have brainwashed you, that was why he gulped otapiapia. Nansense.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by shallysgirl: 10:15am On Feb 22, 2018
Bluffly:
There is a serious problem with our leaders. Is it only Igbos that pay custom duties? Tribalistic idiots. Always seeking unwarranted attention and crying like a baby
Did you read the story? Go school, no.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by shallysgirl: 10:23am On Feb 22, 2018
konoplyanka:
90% of importers are igbos. Smh even their elites are not left out of this delusion.

That was how one old fool said shagari's govt was overthrown because they don't want igbo to become president.
How many percentage are igbos.?
Probably you think by importers, they mean those going to London to' import 'a box of wears or 5phones and 3laptop.
Pls make enquiries at customs office. Those containers at whaft are owned by yorubas and hausas abi? .
You are the one deluded and living in denial.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 22, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 22, 2018
konoplyanka:

The igbos are the importers in Nigeria Sir. I wander why u want to argue for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by chernest2002: 10:28am On Feb 22, 2018
Surprise surprise !
Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2018
konoplyanka:

Are you surprise? grin Didn't you hear that their percentage never went below 40% before grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 22, 2018
shehuandobi2019:
E be like say buhari duck don sour. Dis one wey Okorocha they yan like this. By the way.

SHEHU SANI AND PETER OBI 2019

A non ass licking nigga, a human right activist. And a A successful business mogul, Economic technocrat and Administrator. What other combo can beat this guys?
mumu pikin
Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by konoplyanka: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The igbos are the importers in Nigeria Sir. I wander why u want to argue for nothing.

Ok. I don't need to argue with you. I have lived near the boarders in Ogun and I know what's on ground.

I have heard so many ridiculous claims from you guys and I can no longer be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by konoplyanka: 11:29am On Feb 22, 2018
shallysgirl:
How many percentage are igbos.?
Probably you think by importers, they mean those going to London to' import 'a box of wears or 5phones and 3laptop.
Pls make enquiries at customs office. Those containers at whaft are owned by yorubas and hausas abi? .
You are the one deluded and living in denial.

And you think we are talking about okrika wears here?
Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by Adebowale89(m): 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
are the Igbo the only importer and exporter, that they dominate importation doesn't mean he should sectionalized a national concerns

he surely knows how to manipulate his people, they have started commending him, as if his talk we stop custom extortion and road mounting
Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by UncleJudax(m): 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
chidynks:
oxygen don begin circulate well for d man head ; eye don dey open small small and sense returning.....
oh! praise master Jesus!!

Hallelujah!!
It is Nothing but 2019 campaign.
Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by ngwababe(f): 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
HausaOverlord:
nope he ain't dead, some chick did break his heart tho, suicide might be on his to do list from what I have heard as the thing pain am, ur cute tho

Thanks!
Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by LZAA: 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
konoplyanka:

oh so the ppl u call aba made traders
the traders in lagos and ogun(by traders i mean real trade o not agbo sellers)
innoson and co wia do dy get their goods?
its a well known fact igbos run commerce anywia dy are
oh and if u are doubting the reason shagari was overthrown,even the officers that took part in d coup(major players) have since confirmed it
Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by juddy4life: 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
What role do you want to play for the IBOs?are you really one? I advise you shut your poo-hole and keep serving your fulani masters. Okoroawusa like you. shocked shocked shocked cry
Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by hollywater: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
Mumu instead of him to support Kanu so we can be free from this shithole .You are here talking rubbish.
Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by win2kwire: 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
You could also slam Igbos for being the number one drug pushers, the number one fake goods importers, the number one contraband merchants, the number one criminals carrying Nigerian passports globally!

Why would he when he is a successful igbo criminal who was not caught!
Re: Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
konoplyanka:

Ok. I don't need to argue with you. I have lived near the boarders in Ogun and I know what's on ground.

I have heard so many ridiculous claims from you guys and I can no longer be surprised.

That u live in ogun border does not mean Yorubas are major importers in Nigeria.

See eh, The only thing that can prompt u to argue this is that ur not in the know.

From clothing, to building materials, to drugs, to electronics, to anything major imported by Nigeria, The igbos control n coordinate n extremely large major part of that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onnoghen, Mohammed Reply Queries As NJC Meets Monday / SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m / Doubts Swirl Over 2023 General Elections - Punch Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.