Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State (69217 Views)

APC Governors Exchange Heated Words Over Oshiomole At Meeting With Buhari / Seyi Makinde Dissolves LG, Board Chairmen, Places Embargo On Council, State / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by HiddenShadow: 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
EzeJustme:

After Sam Mbakwe Okorocha is the second Governor Imo ever have, you people always wailing, i am very much sure you are not Imolite. Una no go ever use una mouth confess truth

Post one Industry Okoroawusa has built in IMO State and I will point out 20 industries Mbakwe built.
Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by HiddenShadow: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
They are all falling in line: Baba Iyabo after his damning letter has already started praising Buhari; Fayose who doesn't attend FEC/SC meetings whenever PMB is the presiding; has now started attending by himself - LOL waiting for when FFK and Omokri will also join the chorus of praise singers. cheesy grin

Why won't they fall in line after we the people of the Great SE/SS signaled them through Jonathan that we won't oppose Buhari since his madness will help disintegrate Nigeria
Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by Yoshy: 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lols, all for the camera
Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by Coitus: 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
EzeJustme:

After Sam Mbakwe Okorocha is the second Governor Imo ever have, you people always wailing, i am very much sure you are not Imolite. Una no go ever use una mouth confess truth.

Wait o, na you get that thing wey i de see so? Oya carry am enter my office for questions and answer now shocked shocked kiss kiss

I'm from imo state, Ibeku, ibekuta Okwuato autonomous community of aboh mbaise to be precise. I'm just based in lagos
Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by martinz1414(m): 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
that is politics....later some foolish pple will go about killing themself ...saying they are supporting one useless politician..
Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by zelnababa(m): 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
Kulas:
Fayose is valued more in Igbo land more than Okorocha. Our man Fayose,Our role model.Ride on
And Is Notin In Yoruba Land
Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by brookz: 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
Oshoko's Dream come True ( Presidential Handshake) , Guess he's attending his 1st and Last Council meeting before d Expiration of his Tenure.
Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by francofoks: 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
looking at fayose attire I can see a lion drawn on it... The lion that make Bubu shivers when it roars
Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
Kulas:
Fayose is valued more in Igbo land more than Okorocha. Our man Fayose,Our role model.Ride on
Fayose as usual, playing on Igbos emotions.
l will see where d drama is heading to..
Fayose the Yoruba man that strong than any Igbo politician.
Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by Yankee101: 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
Final supper loading
Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by uvalued(m): 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
madridguy:
Finally, Fayose don achieve his aim shocked Sai Baba handshake

Taah!

Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
grin

Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by izombie(m): 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
Fayose in igbo attire but okoroawusa as usual in his pay master's attire. What a sellout okoroawusa is.
Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by Youngzedd(m): 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
pauljumbo:
Nigeria will be great again

Which year, decade and century was it great?
Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by hezy4real01(m): 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
Is OBJ a governor too this old should leave this country alone joor
Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by sirley(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
Said BABA

Wailers, when approaches u, become hailers

PMB till ma last breath

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by EzeJustme(m): 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
Coitus:

I'm from imo state, Ibeku, ibekuta Okwuato autonomous community of aboh mbaise to be precise. I'm just based in lagos
Now i see, you prefer theory to practical , you live on media that believes you can only get people's attention by spreading lies and bad side of people. You haven't been traveling all these days.
LESSON; don't be an o yes member, but independent minded person, always have a very good reason to call people ‘useless’

Like i said earlier your case na civil matter come to my office, for interrogation kiss kiss
Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by WorldRichest: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Paperwhite:
Buhari failed to understand then & even now that governance is an all encompassing venture. undecided He bluntly refused to attend security/council of state meetings in the time past because his is an embittered soul.
Now he expects others to attend & proffer solutions to his self-inflicted security cum other problems No way!
Meanwhile he has been gunning for the presidency for 12 solid years yet no clue on good governance.

You will just die of hypertension. 2019 is around the corner, get a presidential form for your wise father, campaign for him and let him contest against Buhari. Lets us see if he will get two votes from his family.
Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by greatermax77(m): 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
pauljumbo:
Nigeria will be gr eat again

U may be saying this same thing come, 2035. if Nigeria is restructured
Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by horlus(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hmm. The negotiations has started.
Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by CoolAmbience(m): 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
AnodaIT:
That doesn't stop him from going back to Duara

Story.... na only you go vote??
Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by planetzoom: 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
Fayose is our role model in Igbo land,all the five useless southeast governors can go to hell.

Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by izaray(f): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
I trust Fayose now, very soon he will tell Nigerians what was discussed at that meeting grin
Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by Acekidc4(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
chosengocap:

Ass licking fool. When will you receive sense?

You are the bigger fooool here ediot. Na u need the sense pass mofo
Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by arsenal33: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
BetaThings:

Can you imagine
In Class, temperament - difference in clear

Please pardon me, I inserted the word "relentlessly" in your post

I like!
Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by HiddenShadow: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
EzeJustme:

Now i see, you prefer theory to practical , you live on media that believes you can only get people's attention by spreading lies and bad side of people. You haven't been traveling all these days.
LESSON; don't be an o yes member, but independent minded person, always have a very good reason to call people ‘useless’

Like i said earlier your case na civil matter come to my office, for interrogation kiss kiss

List one industry built by Okoroawusa.

Just one.

You think Igbos are morons
Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by successfulfavor: 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
That one dey naa.... Lets see how it goes!

BetaThings:

Fayose wants votes now. He is scheming to be VP.
He and FFK have been wearing red cap. They will soon do change of name, place of birth and state of origin
Likely they have private tutors providing intensive coaching on the language
Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by Celdanstar: 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
At last baba is ready to bend down.
Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by EzeJustme(m): 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
HiddenShadow:

List one industry built by Okoroawusa.

Just one.

You think Igbos are morons
My bro. Leave media kwanu, come to reality. Mind you, i am not talking about company in this context, but just look at statistics performance, now compare Rochas with his predecessors,
Disclaimer; Rochas is not the best. But him try pass ndi ori mbu
Nwee small understanding kwanu, my bro.
Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by Awoleesu(m): 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
Coitus:
My useless state governor. Always with his muffler grin grin
grin
Coitus:
My useless state governor. Always with his muffler grin grin
grin grin I no fit laff finish abegggg Kai!
Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by billyG(m): 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
This thugnor finally found d liver 2 visit d king in his den. Buhari:who is this man? fayose;yur excellency i be gov. ayodele fayose of ekiti state Buhari:How comes i hav never seen u b4 in my life? Fayose:oga i dey fear lion oo! Buhari:come & have tuwo & kponmo with me @ d villa.
Re: Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State by buharitill2023: 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
excel101:
Gov. Fayose having handshake with the president is normal, but doesn't stop him from criticizing all his wrongs.
fayose will not wash his hand again till 2023.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reacts To President Tinubu 124-Car Convoy (Video) / Soldiers Take Over Streets Of Abuja / New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.