Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Breaking News:gov Fayose Shakes PMB For The First Time In Life - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:gov Fayose Shakes PMB For The First Time In Life (4217 Views)

Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) / Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel / "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News:gov Fayose Shakes PMB For The First Time In Life by obrakaneey: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
I dey wonder wetin dey go on for Rochas Okorocha mind as him see bubu shake fayose
Re: Breaking News:gov Fayose Shakes PMB For The First Time In Life by nabiz(m): 5:30am On Feb 23, 2018
peter the rock, the agu n'echenber 1 of yoruba land. i love u

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:gov Fayose Shakes PMB For The First Time In Life by dododawa1: 7:32am On Feb 23, 2018
PHOTOSHOP
Re: Breaking News:gov Fayose Shakes PMB For The First Time In Life by orisa37: 8:17am On Feb 23, 2018
Governors are first line Federal Ministers. Mr. President is a Presiding Prime Ministers in all Fora of Federal Governance. So it's a shame really for Mr. President not to see, shake hands and exchange reports from any of the Governors for weeks. It's bad management. The so called Ministers we are used to, are just Secretaries of States. Colonial mentality which is anathema to our Culture and Orientation.
Re: Breaking News:gov Fayose Shakes PMB For The First Time In Life by tashashiel(f): 8:25am On Feb 23, 2018
The look on rochas face is from aproko side of him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eid-el-maulud: Saraki’s Message To Nigerians (MUST SEE ) / The 1999 Constitution And The Iyaloja Of Tinubu's Lagos / Jubilations For Biafrans As Nnamdi Kanu Records Another Huge Success On Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.