Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story (39381 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Ellabae(f): 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
Cadec007:
bae are you shocked? You shouldn't because we live in the jungle and we have offended the animals.
Lol
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Treasure17(m): 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
Definitely, there's something wrong with this country.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Fheelzz(m): 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
Cockroach is getting ready grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Crossguy: 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
Donald Trump is very correct about Nigerians and the black nation
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by mokt(m): 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin

Ok, na this guy abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
grin grin grin... Na em !
mokt:

Ok, na this guy abi?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by kestare(m): 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lol!! Ok o.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ellabae:
Na wa. Real wa. Nigeria my good country grin

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
EmagNig:
Popular Nigerian music producer, Don Jazzy has reacted to the trending story of the monkey that was reported to have allegedly stolen N70million from the coffer of a senator.

Nigerians were recently given a rude shock after reports emerged of a Nigerian senator insinuating that a large sum of N70 million may have been carted away by monkeys from a farm.

As expected, many Nigerians reacted with disbelief and stupefaction to the strange news especially as it is coming just a few days after the report of a snake swallowing N36 million from a JAMB office.

Now, Don Jazzy, a foremost Nigerian music producer, has joined those talking about the news.

Don Jazzy, reacting to the story, implied, albeit jokingly, that Nigerians are now actors and that we are all acting out the "Snake and the Monkey shadow" movie.

Checkout his post below:

Senator Shehu Sani had yesterday at the Senate's plenary session reacted to the story of a said amount of money mismanaged by the chairman of the Northern Senators' Forum, Sen. Abdullahi Adam.

According to the Senator, the money amounting to N70million was allegedly missing and he mentioned that the money could have been swallowed by a monkey just like the mysterious snake that swallowed N36million at the Benue office of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board.According to the Senator:

http://lailasnews.com/don-jazzy-reacts-story-monkey-stole-n70million/

lalasticlala

Oga what is 70 million naira doing in ur farm house
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by CYBERWEAVER(m): 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
R I P to nigeria,,,
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by ademi87(m): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
ND we went overboard when someone called this country "shit hole" wolahi if i do mistake travel comot for this country ehn.... Na till judgment day ooo

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by ibolord(m): 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
grin

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by philGeo(m): 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
Maziebuka01:
I hope one we will not wake up and hear that elephant had swallowed Nigeria
My brother, i dey fear self.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by beautydutch(f): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
IamFisherman:
Like i earlier said watch this trend.... grin grin for your stock fish check my signature.
fine boy. how much is your stockfish

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by correctguy101(m): 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nwades:
Once again Nnamdi KANU is right, Nigeria is not different from a zoo.... those who called Nnamdi names, those who ignorantly insulted him should apologize asap

And what on Earth would an apology accomplish?

Drop the ego, we have real work to do if we're to save the nation.... $mh
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by nejupon: 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
EmagNig:
Popular Nigerian music producer, Don Jazzy has reacted to the trending story of the monkey that was reported to have allegedly stolen N70million from the coffer of a senator.

Nigerians were recently given a rude shock after reports emerged of a Nigerian senator insinuating that a large sum of N70 million may have been carted away by monkeys from a farm.

As expected, many Nigerians reacted with disbelief and stupefaction to the strange news especially as it is coming just a few days after the report of a snake swallowing N36 million from a JAMB office.

Now, Don Jazzy, a foremost Nigerian music producer, has joined those talking about the news.

Don Jazzy, reacting to the story, implied, albeit jokingly, that Nigerians are now actors and that we are all acting out the "Snake and the Monkey shadow" movie.

Checkout his post below:

Senator Shehu Sani had yesterday at the Senate's plenary session reacted to the story of a said amount of money mismanaged by the chairman of the Northern Senators' Forum, Sen. Abdullahi Adam.

According to the Senator, the money amounting to N70million was allegedly missing and he mentioned that the money could have been swallowed by a monkey just like the mysterious snake that swallowed N36million at the Benue office of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board.According to the Senator:

http://lailasnews.com/don-jazzy-reacts-story-monkey-stole-n70million/

lalasticlala

What animals turn would it be next
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by labelle123(f): 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
chai all these laying we are laying there is God oooooooo
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
This country is a huge joke.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by sweetguy10(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nigeria is indeed a ShitHOle !!
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Nnamdiokeiyi: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
I just want let there be peace and this embelzing of money please we are all of from one maker(God) please let peace reign...
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by SHALLREIGN(m): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Chai
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by princejenks(m): 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
I think the said senator that made the accusation was only trying to be sarcastic here considering all the bizarre stories emanating from the country these days,he just found a cheeky way of saying the sacked chairman of northern senators forum had light fingers
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Innocent112(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
grbgrb4:
i dedicate this post to Nnamdi kanu, the man behind naming Nigeria a zoo. Where cow ìs the president, while the rat,snake and monkey are the corrupt officials.

it is only in the zoo republic that all this can happen where kite now swallow human beings this happened on 18 feb 2018 this country is just but zoo republic.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by fireback: 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
some facts that show Nigeria is a ZOO.
*Nnamdi kanu said it and buhari confirmed it by placing the life of a cow above human being.
*rats became the President of Nigeria. took over the office of the President and ruled Nigeria for more than 40days.
*a snake swallowed 36million meant for jamb registration while the senators were asleep.
*monkey challenged the snake and took 70million (becoming the richest animal so far) in this zoo.
*Nigeria government want to shoot a movie, titled "Snake In The Monkey Shadow".
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Ivorei: 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
The woman who named this country Nigeria should have named it Zoogeria instead .
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by jacyhelen(f): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
grbgrb4:
i dedicate this post to Nnamdi kanu, the man behind naming Nigeria a zoo. Where cow ìs the president, while the rat,snake and monkey are the corrupt officials.

Kanu called Nigeria a ZOO people got Angry,David Cameroun Called Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Nation we all smiled and thanked him, Donald Trump called Nigeria a SHITHOLE COUNTRY,Nigerians are happy,Smilling and waving hands to trump!!..Lmao..... Which one is more better:A Zoo,Fantastically Corrupt,A ShitHole Nation??
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by jacyhelen(f): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jokerman:
So Nnamdi KANU was right when he called this nation a Zoo..... na wa o

The N70m handed over to the Northern Senators Forum has been swallowed by monkeys in the farm of a ranking senator.
Kanu called Nigeria a ZOO people got Angry,David Cameroun Called Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Nation we all smiled and thanked him, Donald Trump called Nigeria a SHITHOLE COUNTRY,Nigerians are happy,Smilling and waving hands to trump!!..Lmao..... Which one is more better:A Zoo,Fantastically Corrupt,A ShitHole Nation??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by eddiecole(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
Government officials d practice snake in d monkey shadow pattern of funds looting!
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by jacyhelen(f): 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
This prophecy was made in 2014 by nnamdi kanu and now its happening in our very eyes, he said it and i quote “As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No, they are coming to elevate Hausa-Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen to drive their ethnic domination of the Biafrans, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impunity, and their masters will protect them. They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not, believe me, will soon see it happen before their eyes.” Nnamdi Kanu 6th Feb. 2014.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by sirgalahad26(m): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
i just hope that the horses in the coat of arms will not conive to break into the nation's vaults and cart away billions of nairagringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat / Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) / Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.