Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

What Happened To TSTV? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Happened To TSTV? (40222 Views)

What Is Happening To TSTV? / What Happened To TSTV? / DSTV, Startimes, Others Question FG Tax Relief To TStv Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To TSTV? by LZAA: 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
toluxa1:

Are you normal?
grin grin u go fear o
Re: What Happened To TSTV? by pero45: 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
I swear you are crazy

grossintel:
Are you crazy? Or just incredibly stupid sad
Re: What Happened To TSTV? by LZAA: 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
nelsoncool28:
Have been asking this same question. Wish to have a business as strong as dstv.
exactly.
DSTV just dy rip us off
cable isn't cheap yes but it shouldn't be too expensive na
Re: What Happened To TSTV? by Alejoas(m): 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Still in the pipeline.... We are enjoying the FTA in the meantime.... Crystal clear picture!

Enjoy your TV time with Mobile Power Solution.... Check to signature!
Re: What Happened To TSTV? by LZAA: 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
sampam4luv:
TSTV is still test running their stations FREE on their frequency...I guess BEIN SPORT licence acquisition is what is delaying them and forcing them to make an alternative in GRANDE SPORT...Wish them the very best all the same because saboteurs are very many.
Aite
just dt dy went silent all of a sudden
omo sabo dy every facet of life
Re: What Happened To TSTV? by javalove(m): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ewedegubbler:

What nonsense do u want to learn about your so called holy prophet that the herdsmen are not teaching u? They have been raping women and children, terrorising peaceful communities, loving cows more than human and all manner of vices that the Arabian sex addict was good at.
Abeg we don’t want them on our TV jare

dude that guy is not muslim please...

Javlove...unless otherwise stated...!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To TSTV? by Johnhug66(m): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]it's like the CEO(s) no contact their village people before them start am... Zule zoo glory sef shine pass tstv own
P.S if any of una get iceprince or efe's contact,tell them say a fellow upcoming artiste is ready to blow. DMW fit sign am sef

1 Like

Re: What Happened To TSTV? by Collinz2(m): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nairalanddist:
The federal government should please ban DSTV, GOTV and startimes. Those stations are polluting the minds of Muslims in this country and their programs are anti Islamic. The only channel we want nationwide is the Islamic channel to learn about our holy Prophet (pbuh) and holy teachings of Allah so that gradually everyone will become Muslims angry
someone should wake up this cow

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To TSTV? by orlabass(m): 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
Soon they will come
Re: What Happened To TSTV? by chiaroscuro: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
In Arnold schwazzenegger voice.....
I will b back grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To TSTV? by LZAA: 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
fortunes0215:

LMAO... Promised land indeed ! wink wink wink wink
grin grin
Re: What Happened To TSTV? by orlabass(m): 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nairalanddist:
The federal government should please ban DSTV, GOTV and startimes. Those stations are polluting the minds of Muslims in this country and their programs are anti Islamic. The only channel we want nationwide is the Islamic channel to learn about our holy Prophet (pbuh) and holy teachings of Allah so that gradually everyone will become Muslims angry
are you alive, if so, there is a place around yaba left, go there and recieve sense
Re: What Happened To TSTV? by Haric(m): 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nairalanddist:
Make Thunder Fire Yhu

1 Like

Re: What Happened To TSTV? by bskyb(m): 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nairalanddist:
[s][/s]

That secularism is the bane of the high corruption and immorality in the country. We can only get things right when we drops our constitutional laws and embrace Sharia law to police the country. Nigeria will soon be an Islamic country in future insha Allah

What do you have to say about corruption in all the Muslim countries in the top ten most corrupt list below?
Yemen,
North Korea (Score: cool
Afghanistan (Score: cool
Sudan (Score: 11)
South Sudan (Score: 14)
Libya (Score: 15)
Iraq (Score: 16)
Uzbekistan (Score: 17)
Turkmenistan (Score: 17)
Syria (
Re: What Happened To TSTV? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
TStV is out there........man go get urs!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To TSTV? by YomiYarzo: 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nairalanddist:

Do you think the moon shines only in your fathers compound?
Re: What Happened To TSTV? by thunderbabs: 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nairalanddist:

They aff com again. Jihadists undecided

Relocate to Borno state na. Nigeria is not an Islamic state, you know that
Re: What Happened To TSTV? by LZAA: 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
IjeleNwa:
TStV is out there........man go get urs!
smiley
Re: What Happened To TSTV? by hermosa7: 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
thunder74:
I was at their office at GRA Ikeja to ask the same question, they are still testing. Bringing and removing Channels. I guessed something is going on behind the scenes.
The delay only humbled me to go back to DSTV.

I actually paid one of their dealers N5k hoping to lay hands on the incredible offers from TStv. I kept on waiting for the dealer to get his stock but nothing happened for 3 months. All the while I was without anything - not DSTS, GoTV...

When I got tired of waiting, I went back to GoTV,

1 Like

Re: What Happened To TSTV? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
javalove:

dude that guy is not muslim please...

Javlove...unless otherwise stated...!

Thought as much too....the comment looks more like a 'satirical' comment...than something an actual Muslim would say.

Plus DSTV carries at least 2 Muslim-religious based channels.
Re: What Happened To TSTV? by Ssalk: 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
LZAA:
Since the launch of TSTV and their data bundles,it's like the whole company has gone undercover.
any new intel from TSTV?

I was in my friend club last Friday chilling at the vip section and we were giving my friend welcome party for successfully completing his PHD in America. Suddenly some group of media people came to cover the event and some were from TSTv in my mind I say I don catch una today. They introduced themselves and one lady who is a top shot in tstv led the group. After sometimes I excused the lady and ask her straight. What is going on with tstv? Why do u people fail us like this? Why are you me only active in Facebook and Twitter? . She was stunned and her response was, they never expected such a high demand and instead of them not meeting up the demand and other services they decided to hold back for now while working on it at the background. She said tstv will soon come out in full force and that some people wanted to sabotage them but they are on track. I just looked her and wanted to collect her cup she is using to drink the Hennessy we bought cos her answer was unconvincing. So my people tstv is a thing of the past.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To TSTV? by oodua1stson: 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nairalanddist:
you should change your username to nairaland sadist.

Islamist bastard. Go open your own station too if e pain you. But I guess you don't have enough money has you have spent all your money on bomb making

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To TSTV? by exlinklodge: 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ntooooooooor

Scam

When i saw lai muhammes at their launch and even FFK, i knew it was a scam

1 Like

Re: What Happened To TSTV? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
LZAA:

smiley
you are one of the back stabbers that makes nigeria a shithole........Tstv has offices and selling decoders,go get urs now....and stop posting useless thread for front page sake.

Don't expect Tstv to be all over us like an epidermic......they have already done the needed campaign before launch.
Re: What Happened To TSTV? by exlinklodge: 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nairalanddist:

Can you imagine - are you alright?
Re: What Happened To TSTV? by ZionJay(m): 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nairalanddist:

Shekau, your brain is paining you.
Re: What Happened To TSTV? by rewarder: 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nairalanddist:

Do u have sense? Your value has been eroded... religion bigot
Re: What Happened To TSTV? by DerMeister: 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nobody forced you and your fellow muslamic wahabbists to watch TV, if you don't like DSTV throw out your decoder and focus on your koran and leave those of us who want to watch DSTV to watch it in peace.

Nairalanddist:
Re: What Happened To TSTV? by LZAA: 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
IjeleNwa:
you are one of the back stabbers that makes nigeria a shithole........Tstv has offices and selling decoders,go get urs now....and stop posting useless thread for front page sake.

Don't expect Tstv to be all over us like an epidermic......they have already done the needed campaign before launch.
ahhh easy baba
u can see peeps still asking the same question on the thread na.
Hw come d publicity died down after d launch?
Re: What Happened To TSTV? by Emasel(m): 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nairalanddist:

The God I serve (Jehovah Almighty), because we don't serve the same God, will never allow your evil wishes come to pass.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To TSTV? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
LZAA:

ahhh easy baba
u can see peeps still asking the same question on the thread na.
Hw come d publicity died down after d launch?
I believe the same wind rocks all of you boat. Tell them to go get the decoders,Tstv won't come to their houses.........
Is that too hard for them to. Understand?.......thank God I saw some one wrote they have offices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Core TV Station Shuts Down As Flood Ravages Headquarters In Ogun (Photos) / Uriel Oputa: 5 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About The Ex BBNaija Housemate / TTT: "I Don't Have A Family, Everyone Is Dead" - Thin Tall Tony Tells Jon Ogah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.