Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

"Molue": Will You Miss It? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Molue": Will You Miss It? (20803 Views)

These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri / 3 Men Spotted Pushing Lagos Blue Light Train In Marina Like Molue - Photos / Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Molue": Will You Miss It? by tellwisdom: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
What is molue?? I live in belarus
Re: "Molue": Will You Miss It? by marvin906(m): 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
miss ke..
with their plank sit.
noooo undecided undecided
Re: "Molue": Will You Miss It? by BinaryBosss: 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: "Molue": Will You Miss It? by eboreimepeter: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
Want to get a prompt reminder about your vehicle licence expiration/ renewal? why don't you subscribe with our free channel and get it for free and avoid issues with Law enforcement agents @ http://www.verra.com.ng/. powered by @SmoothwayIB

Re: "Molue": Will You Miss It? by Realdeals(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
Only those that detest comfort will miss it..
Re: "Molue": Will You Miss It? by Reeberry: 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
One what I will miss is the the cheap transportation.
Re: "Molue": Will You Miss It? by stonemasonn: 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lilimax:
I never gbadun that means of transportation for one day smiley
Either your cloth is turn, you'll sustain an injury or you may be pick-pocketed while trying to catch up with the bus shocked
I will never miss it...!
Lol, I remember while standing behind any woman in molues, I'm always forced to adopt a position that will prevent my front below from robbing the woman's back below grin sometimes I rebuked the spirit of erection.

Re: "Molue": Will You Miss It? by ikorodureporta: 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
We already replacements....thoz white molues.

If u'v neva stood in a molue, u must be a butty, new in lag, or belong to indomie gen
Re: "Molue": Will You Miss It? by Bigjane(f): 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
molue...wole pelu changi e o

Re: "Molue": Will You Miss It? by greatme2good(f): 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
Papiikush:
I have never entered molue in my life... We were taught to always take taxi and when I grew up, I got used to it...Now adays we do Uber whenever we don't wanna drive.

I ain't got no time to be sitting in a bus with smelly people with no AC Mehn. Like how do you all deal with the polluted air and fumes everywhere in the bus?

#LifeOfALagosBigBoy

My dear just be grateful to God and be humble too. The fact you don't use it doesn't make you better than those that use / used it. All is vanity remember.

Re: "Molue": Will You Miss It? by FakoMaybach1: 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
What you guys fail to get is that Molue is not just about the yellow vehicle, Molue is an ideology and Molue will never die off

The red Brt buses from fashola has replaced molue cus they do 90% of the things molue did in those days...

I miss molue, the tapping current, the stories and gist never a dull moment, women in molue no send u, if u do anyhow u go see anyhow

blue BRT too dey form posh, everybody dey form there

Re: "Molue": Will You Miss It? by Odingo1: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
tellwisdom:
What is molue?? I live in belarus
Dont they have molue in Belarus tongue molue full belarus

Re: "Molue": Will You Miss It? by chuks34(m): 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
I enjoyed the write-up cool
Re: "Molue": Will You Miss It? by pweshdodo(m): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
My girlfriend's back like molue grin
Re: "Molue": Will You Miss It? by moscobabs(m): 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Useless9jagirls:

U said it all bro grin

All those pikin nor send u oooo

I been don witness am b4 oo around 2006

Wn i sitdwn dis guy jux dey reason me, him bee say make him lap me, my sister nor gree ooo

And for d driver wey dm dey always naked

Na shut nicker dm dey always wear wit singlet
Exactly ...dirty nicker and white turns brown siglet
Re: "Molue": Will You Miss It? by AleksAndria: 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
stonemasonn:
Lol, I remember while standing behind any woman in molues, I'm always forced to adopt a position that will prevent my front below from robbing the woman's back below grin sometimes I rebuked the spirit of erection.

Side ways is the best position to adopt if you're standing.

The "simple pendulum- like" motion when the driver steps on the brakes forcefully, everyone standing just moves in synchrony.

It's been a while since I last boarded one.
Re: "Molue": Will You Miss It? by Kennitrust(m): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
Papiikush:
I have never entered molue in my life... We were taught to always take taxi and when I grew up, I got used to it...Now adays we do Uber whenever we don't wanna drive.

I ain't got no time to be sitting in a bus with smelly people with no AC Mehn. Like how do you all deal with the polluted air and fumes everywhere in the bus?

#LifeOfALagosBigBoy
shut up �

Re: "Molue": Will You Miss It? by RexTramadol1: 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
Cheapest

Re: "Molue": Will You Miss It? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
Papiikush:

#LifeOfALagosBigBoy
Slay king spotted.. moscobabs see one of the people you were talking about.

Re: "Molue": Will You Miss It? by moscobabs(m): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
dumo1:

Slay king spotted.. moscobabs see one of the people you were talking about.

grin grin grin grin....she/he sounds fake
Re: "Molue": Will You Miss It? by fpeter(f): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
Onigbongbooooo OWA O!!!!!!
Re: "Molue": Will You Miss It? by Shaev7(m): 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
I entered Molue last '98 and since then I vowed never to use it again.! I can't miss it, I even want it banned with rapid respond...
Re: "Molue": Will You Miss It? by 77up(m): 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
Papiikush:

#LifeOfALagosBigBoy
[b]lifeoflagosbigboy Goal[b/]

Re: "Molue": Will You Miss It? by Papiikush: 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
77up:
[b]lifeoflagosbigboy Goal[b/]

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Molue": Will You Miss It? by Odingo1: 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
fpeter:
Onigbongbooooo OWA O!!!!!!
hmm

Re: "Molue": Will You Miss It? by akinszz: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
moscobabs:
Nobody can take molue out of lagos o, we cant do without it.

-The big bus is for smartest people in Lagos , u can go in with #100 and come down with #500 ...no need to pick pocket o but u can collect some of the co passenger's fare together and not remit it to the conductor especially from Kola to Oshodi .

- You can refuse to pay the conductor and still slap him if he talks too much.

- Molue where kids dont have respect for elders, small pikins go sitdon and old man go dey on standing.

- Molue where driver will be driving half unclad

- Molue where number of passengers on standing triple the number of the sitting while those hanging is equal to sittings

- Molue where fats people go dey tell the slim ones to shift properly

- Molue where slayqeens and slaykings will be calling their lovers that they are in uber even with the noise

- Molue where one medicine can cure all sicknesses/diseases

- Molue where fake people will be making fake calls to spirit that ''I'm in a public bus'' just to woo a lady

- molue where u will know the level of some men in suits (imagine almost 20 men wearing suits in the heat)

- Molue where there is no rich or the poor everybody is equal , if u want respect go carry uber !!

- The molue smell is bae grin grin

Molue is Lagos legend grin grin grin grin grin
plus where u go match legs anyhow gringringrin

Re: "Molue": Will You Miss It? by akinszz: 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
tanlêsé - who get leg grin grin grin

Four Die In Motor Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Road / 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia / Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August