Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" (30096 Views)

Daniella Okeke: "Jesus Is My Val, My Butt Getting Bigger" / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
Smh

Stupid question from an old hag.
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by EweduAfonja(f): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
Not at all Dear...
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by passyhansome(m): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
Why offer him sex when you are not married
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Ardeyemite(m): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
hehehe.... someone has been banged ���
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Ellabae(f): 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
I think yes but most girls don't give a Bleep. They do whatever they want at the moment. Nd it's doesn't change or prove anything if u will still end up sleeping with him before marriage.
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by anayolity: 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
The level of cheap girls we have these days is just alarming ..... First date or not even you Daniella
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by seuncyrus(m): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
why
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by supereagle(m): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
SEX IS FOOD Read

Sex is not all about making children. You must be a different woman to your husband every time. Seduce your husband, don't always allow your husband to ask for Sex, there must be no timetable for sex. Be creative, don't be predictable. Give him what he wants. If you loose influence over your husband, you have lost womanhood. Be part of your husband plans.
Don't have too many children, you wanna sell them ? Allow your husband to check in and out anytime.
When a man is sexually satisfied, he is emotionally stable. Stop saying, is it food ? Yes, sex is food !!!
As a wife, try to invest in yourself spiritually so you can adequately support him. Build yourself as his prayer warrior so that you will not be forced to pray at the end of your life. Don't allow your husband to provide all your needs, he is not a money making machine. Iron sharpens iron, try to reciprocate.
You are meant to support each other spiritually, financially, physically and morally through thick and thin. You are a builder....Wise woman buildeth her home. Women need wisdom to build their homes. Do not be too outspoken, know when to talk, when to listen and when to be quiet.
Love your husband with all your heart, never tell him, if not because of my children, remember you've known him before the arrival of those children.
Pamper your husband, put his head on your chest and pray for him. Give him unannounced kiss from the back.... mwahhhhhh, don't be too holy to kiss in the public. He is your husband for God sake. Be romantic joooo, it is good for the heart. Some people are not happy that you're happy in that marriage, proof them wrong that you love him and he is your crown, always feel good when you hold him. Don't look 50 while you're still under 40, it drives men crazy. Always keep fit regardless of your age or body.

To men:
Do not take a woman who does all these for granted!
Pamper her, pray for her, cherish her, love her, support her financially, make her feel like your woman! God bless you and your marriages.

Pls Share share share!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by LesbianBoy(m): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
See the hips on this girl meeeeeen....UKWU!!! shocked shocked

Apostle really enjoyed! angry angry
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by hopexter(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
Empress2014:
The first date should be getting to know each other well, if the lady decided to know the size of the preek on the first date, it doesn't make her cheap, she just wanna know what she's getting into, if it is worth it. cheesy

Lol....you're wrongly correct cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
No o,it means you are without control.No matter how Hot you feel.....no sex on the first date
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by joewinson: 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
[quote author=Papiikush post=65291224]

[color=#000099][i][b][font=serif][size=10pt]There was this girl I dated sometime 2014. It took me 4 months of "Serious" relationship before I could "consume" our relationship.

Never knew the bìtch is a Hoe to some other Nigga. In 2016, I banged a girl on the first date. Got to find out that was her first "sexual experience"

So what were you saying? undecided thats a hoe in d making, call her an emerging hoe. She's WIP (Work in Progress)
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Nehemz(m): 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
No,i meet women's that have sex not on luv but the feelings on ground, having sex on the first day with a lady is nothing, it depends on the situation on ground
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by hopexter(m): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
passyhansome:
Why offer him sex when you are not married

You were born before your parents got married and yet you still talk like this? Ids this forming or ignorance?
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
midehi2:
yes

No reasons!

Well I dispute your comment.

I dated this girl for 5 months before sex. Discovered she was an olosho. As in a complete wh.ore. In the course of the relationship, I discovered she was dating about 2 different dudes.

Some months back, I met a girl on nairaland, not that beautiful, we had sex. The first time was a pre-intimacy and I had the chance of having sex with her but I just respected the fact that it was the first time. She was actually willing. The second time, we had wild sex, and I tell you, I've never fuc.ked a good pus.sy like that all my life. So sweet and tight. My d1ck no even enter finish. We are still good together and I just pray she doesn't mess up, cos I have plans of wiving her! She's so kind n caring. And so churchy too. Always wants me to be a better person. Cooks well and so fantastic in domestic chores.

Forget it, sex on the first date doesn't mean you're cheap! Character matters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by hopexter(m): 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
reminiscing:
No o,it means you are without control.No matter how Hot you feel.....no sex on the first date

Sometimes it happens when you're already Hot before the date. That relationship is going to be based on sex angry
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Only1mi(f): 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
donstan18:
No it doesn't make a lady cheap.

A cheap girl is a girl who has a price.

Word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by J2381: 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
midehi2:
yes
No. It's all about perception.
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
Only Apostle Johnson Suleman can answer that question
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Ivorianaija(f): 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
Judolisco:
Very cheap
Notice how nobody ever asks if it makes the guy cheap
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by vioment: 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
No.
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by MENTORCH(m): 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nowadays some girls might want to know what is in there on the first date, that can lead to sex or Mouth Gig sometimes.
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Taiwx(m): 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
midehi2:
yes
those nipples cheesy
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by ikept(m): 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
No. e mean say e don tey wey e de hungry u, and u no want make d opportunity pass u by. grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by megama: 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
francesawesome:
A big YES
loll. I ask you. Is it only. Men that are always in a sex mood ?
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
No not really...
It only means both of you lack values
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by passyhansome(m): 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
hopexter:

You were born before your parents got married and yet you still talk like this? Ids this forming or ignorance?

Sex is Holy and should be practiced within the confinement of marriage, and not for mere lovers. The Bible is my standard of living

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by megama: 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
memez:
GistMore.com

So what do you think? Drop your comments below

https://www.gistmore.com/sex-first-date-means-cheap-danielle-okeke-asks
no. Pretence is the only problem. Most of my best dates normally hits me the first date. And I tell you it last longer than those that pretended on the first date .
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Darkseid(m): 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
If a girl agrees to follow me home after the first date (even if we don't do anything), that'll be the end. I believe that the first date should be for getting to know each other and after that you find your way home.
The only exception is if I actually invited her to my house and not on a date.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Taiwx(m): 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
midehi2:
yes
those pointed nipplesshocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Dont Act Romantic Roles Because Of My Tribal Marks" - Sanyeri / Portable Bows To KWAM1 As The Fuji Legend Advises Him. / 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.