Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,585 members, 7,861,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

One word for Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One word for Tinubu (2789 Views)

2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu / FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics / President Condé Of Guinea Lobbies Buhari For Tinubu In Daura Ahead Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One word for Tinubu by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 23, 2018
haffaze777:

at bold is either u don't know what u re saying or u just decided to be a liar,links below show how respected tinubu was under Jonathan

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/soldiers-deployed-tinubus-
lagos-home/
http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/02/military-siege-on-tinubus-lagos-
home-fashola-lagos-apc-react/
https://naijagists.com/jonathan-orders-army-to-station-soldiers-at-
tinubus-house-gate-in-ikoyi-lagos-apc-leaders-says-hes-not-intimidated/
Why didn,t u post d link where senator remi said her husband (asiwaju) was THRASHED when buhari came to power? U also didn,t post d link where SKC Ogbonna (an apc chieftain) said buhari made asiwaju a mockery in every peppersoup joint...LMAO
mr man whether u like it or not, jagaban's influence has collapsed under buhari, ordinary apc reconciliation he cant handle. Asiwaju during jona administration was by far better off, u can ask senator remi if u are still in doubt.
Again, tinubu has not seen anything yet. By the time they are through with him he would quit asslicking... Lol
Re: One word for Tinubu by AngryRebel: 5:53am On Feb 23, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

Lol. You are pained. Hope you take to my advice dunce.

Buhari with no certificate is ruling over your father and you are yet to commit suicide. The joke is on your hateful beings.
His ruling today,because some idiots like u who claim to be learned voted for him. One thing I know for sure is ur foolish father has ran away from his responsibility, leaving ur mama to hoe her dirty pusssy to fend for ur worthless family. Don't forget to buy enough rat poison for u and ur worthless family. Demented fool.

1 Like

Re: One word for Tinubu by haffaze777(m): 7:14am On Feb 23, 2018
obrigado080:
Why didn,t u post d link where senator remi said her husband (asiwaju) was THRASHED when buhari came to power? U also didn,t post d link where SKC Ogbonna (an apc chieftain) said buhari made asiwaju a mockery in every peppersoup joint...LMAO
mr man whether u like it or not, jagaban's influence has collapsed under buhari, ordinary apc reconciliation he cant handle. Asiwaju during jona administration was by far better off, u can ask senator remi if u are still in doubt.
Again, tinubu has not seen anything yet. By the time they are through with him he would quit asslicking... Lol
I thought u said he was more respected under Jonathan,so harassing him is the same thing as respect right?let's agree that his influence has collapsed, pls how does it become ur problems and why are you more concern that BAT himself?

1 Like

Re: One word for Tinubu by KanuIsCursed: 7:16am On Feb 23, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

Is that the reason the entire igbos want to kll themselves on his matter?

Yes,we must show tinubu that we are biafrans

1 Like

Re: One word for Tinubu by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 23, 2018
haffaze777:

I thought u said he was more respected under Jonathan,so harassing him is the same thing as respect right?let's agree that his influence has collapsed, pls how does it become ur problems and why are you more concern that BAT himself?
The respect tinubu enjoyed during Jona,s admin is no more. Whether u understand it or not.
And of course asiwaju is very concerned n disturbed by new developments. We heard him blame oyegun, like a cry baby.
He must carry his cross & pay dearly for not being smart.
Again he hasn't seen anything yet, when they are through with him he would resign from being an ass licker.
LMAO
Re: One word for Tinubu by haffaze777(m): 7:38am On Feb 23, 2018
obrigado080:
The respect tinubu enjoyed during Jona,s admin is no more. Whether u understand it or not.
Of course asiwaju is concerned n disturbed by what he brought upon himself. We heard him blame oyegun, like a cry baby.
Again he hasn,t seen anything yet...
u still haven't tell us the respect he enjoyed under Jonathan, pls do that first or ur case will be dismiss

1 Like

Re: One word for Tinubu by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 23, 2018
haffaze777:

u still haven't tell us the respect he enjoyed under Jonathan, pls do that first or ur case will be dismiss
When they are through with him, he would confess by himself, LOL.
In life always know ur real friends...
Just like tinubu, Gov. Ortom campaigned for buhari & demonized Jona. It was still Jona's men (wike, fayose etal) who provided succour to Ortom when buhari & his goons began humiliating him. Ortom learnt his lesson and became smart, asiwaju has refused to have sense, so his humiliation would continue.
IN LIFE KNOW WHO UR REAL FRIENDS ARE, DONT BE LIKE ASIWAJU...

1 Like

Re: One word for Tinubu by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 23, 2018
Na so!
Re: One word for Tinubu by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 23, 2018
VirginFinder:

Shattap!
Stop crying more than the bereaved and taking panadol for another's headache.

Tinubu will continue to support Buhari to ensure that ibos remain shut out of the centre, a situation you are yet to come to terms with since 2015.

Ibos are desperately looking for VP. They won't get it.

The Igbo don't need VP slot. VP slot in Nigeria system is useless. But one thing I can predict with certainty is that Tinubu will not be Nigeria's president. Buhari will rather hand over to Rochas than Tinubu, a situation I pray also to the fates to forbid. The establishment will once again try a manipulated hand over to another compromise candidate to continue with the vicious cycle, but I sincerely hope that most of you would have suffered enough to have your bigotry tamed. Then with wide open eyes you may willingly join the quest for the Nigeria of our dreams.
Re: One word for Tinubu by haffaze777(m): 8:27am On Feb 23, 2018
obrigado080:
When they
are through with him, he would confess by himself, LOL.
In life always know ur real friends...
Just like tinubu, Gov. Ortom campaigned for buhari & demonized Jona. It was still Jona's men (wike, fayose etal) who provided succour to Ortom when buhari & his goons began humiliating him. Ortom learnt his lesson and became smart, asiwaju has refused to have sense, so his humiliation would continue.
IN LIFE KNOW WHO UR REAL FRIENDS ARE, DONT BE LIKE ASIWAJU...

off point

haffaze777 :
u still haven't tell us the respect he enjoyed under Jonathan, pls do
that first or ur case will be dismiss

this is still waiting for an answer

1 Like

Re: One word for Tinubu by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2018
haffaze777:

off point

this is still waiting for an answer
However
asiwaju's humiliation continues, there is no end in sight.
That's d point.
Re: One word for Tinubu by blazhykowskyi(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2018
AngryRebel:
His ruling today,because some idiots like u who claim to be learned voted for him. One thing I know for sure is ur foolish father has ran away from his responsibility, leaving ur mama to hoe her dirty pusssy to fend for ur worthless family. Don't forget to buy enough rat poison for u and ur worthless family. Demented fool.

Your parent's failure in bringing you up is well obvious. You are from a region with no culture, value and self worth. Buhari will rule you for the next five years and the only option available to you is suicide. My advice to you is to pray for the courage to accept what you cannot change.
Re: One word for Tinubu by AngryRebel: 8:58am On Feb 23, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

Your parent's failure in bringing you up is well obvious. You are from a region with no culture, value and self worth. Buhari will rule you for the next five years and the only option available to you is suicide. My advice to you is to pray for the courage to accept what you cannot change.
Who gives a fucck abt ur master ruling, if u do,I don't grin. Oh u wanna talk abt morality? What brought my father into ur first comment? U are a big disgrace to ur parents. U and ur parents are failures n are mentally unstable. Stupiid imbe*cile
Re: One word for Tinubu by blazhykowskyi(m): 9:03am On Feb 23, 2018
AngryRebel:
Who gives a fucck abt ur master ruling, if u do,I don't grin. Oh u wanna talk abt morality? What brought my father into ur first comment? U are a big disgrace to ur parents. U and ur parents are failures n are mentally unstable. Stupiid imbe*cile

You don't give a Bleep and are on social media disgracing your entire OSU clan. Let the hate flow through you imp.
Re: One word for Tinubu by AngryRebel: 9:14am On Feb 23, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

You don't give a Bleep and are on social media disgracing your entire OSU clan. Let the hate flow through you imp.
U and ur family are born idiots. If u were not pained u wouldn't have quoted me. Go tell ur ritualist father that I said his mad for giving birth to an imbe*cile like u.
Re: One word for Tinubu by haffaze777(m): 9:45am On Feb 23, 2018
obrigado080:
However
asiwaju's humiliation continues, there is no end in sight.
That's d point.

then withdraw ur first statement that he was respected under Jonathan which I have proved to be lie.
Re: One word for Tinubu by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 23, 2018
haffaze777:

then withdraw ur first statement that he was respected under Jonathan which I have proved to be lie.
Sorry there I have nothing to withdraw.
Withdraw asiwaju's humiliation if u can, he would be very grateful...

1 Like

Re: One word for Tinubu by maasoap(m): 10:39am On Feb 23, 2018
Enigma!
Re: One word for Tinubu by shallysgirl: 11:18am On Feb 23, 2018
VirginFinder:

Shattap!
Stop crying more than the bereaved and taking panadol for another's headache.

Tinubu will continue to support Buhari to ensure that ibos remain shut out of the centre, a situation you are yet to come to terms with since 2015.

Ibos are desperately looking for VP. They won't get it.
you mean mere commissioner houseboy osibaande that has denied Christ and Christians.?
Even Saraki and Ekweremadu have more say. Epele to your self deceiving self.
Re: One word for Tinubu by shallysgirl: 11:26am On Feb 23, 2018
VirginFinder:

Stop ranting.
Whether PMB returns or not, Yorubas will never be in the same level with the ibos.
And we shall never be caught flatfooted.
what level are yorubas in. Sorry, you are in same level with all other Nigerians. After all Fulani rampaged and killed in your area and nobody was arrested.
Ministers of health and finance are humiliated daily even Tinubu.
So which level?
Self deceivers.
Re: One word for Tinubu by shallysgirl: 11:27am On Feb 23, 2018
Alariiwo:
The magician..

A man that could repackage a retired general with "Nepa bill" certificate (according to Igbos) to lord over Igbos destinies grin

Awon proud 5%
abeg,help your bro and master Tinubu from this shame.
Re: One word for Tinubu by VirginFinder: 11:48am On Feb 23, 2018
shallysgirl:
what level are yorubas in. Sorry, you are in same level with all other Nigerians. After all Fulani rampaged and killed in your area and nobody was arrested.
Ministers of health and finance are humiliated daily even Tinubu.
So which level?
Self deceivers.

Shattap!

Short memory pig from the yeast!!

https://www.nairaland.com/4346794/12-herdsmen-killed-oyo-14

Osinbajo has been acting president 3 times.

Keep consoling yourself.
Re: One word for Tinubu by VirginFinder: 11:50am On Feb 23, 2018
shallysgirl:
you mean mere commissioner houseboy osibaande that has denied Christ and Christians.?
Even Saraki and Ekweremadu have more say. Epele to your self deceiving self.

Which one is your father

At least, Osinbajo has been acting president and the world acknowledged his zeal and energy.

Who knows Ekweremadu
Re: One word for Tinubu by shallysgirl: 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
VirginFinder:

Which one is your father

At least, Osinbajo has been acting president and the world acknowledged his zeal and energy.

Who knows Ekweremadu
Acting pres my foot. All the decisions made then, have they not been reversed?
For you info, I know Ekweremadu .
Re: One word for Tinubu by shallysgirl: 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
VirginFinder:

Shattap!

Keep consoling yourself.

14herdsmen without corpse. Invisible herdsmen. Self deceivers.
Acting president my foot. What did you or yorubas get during mere commissioner acting presidency? NADA.
RABBBISH.
Re: One word for Tinubu by shallysgirl: 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
VirginFinder:

Shattap!

Keep consoling yourself.

Acting president my foot. What did you or yorubas get during mere commissioner acting presidency? NADA.
RABBBISH. Myopic headslamming pig
Re: One word for Tinubu by VirginFinder: 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
shallysgirl:
RABBBISH. Myopic headslamming pig

You must be a dullard.

Go and ask the leader of miyetti Allah for the corpses.

What I got is none of your business.

What should matter to you is the political nonentities the ibos have become since 2015. And it's not ending anytime soon.

Start saving your tears. You have a long way to go.
Re: One word for Tinubu by shallysgirl: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
VirginFinder:

You must be a dullard.

Go and ask the leader of miyetti Allah for the corpses.

What I got is none of your business.

What should matter to you is the political nonentities the ibos have become since 2015. And it's not ending anytime soon.

Start saving your tears. You have a long way to go.
political relevant person ;DDi still don't know what makes you better than me or any Igbo person or is it because the north sights the moon for you.
I said the fula corpse or idontbelieveit. grin
Re: One word for Tinubu by VirginFinder: 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
shallysgirl:
political relevant person ;DDi still don't know what makes you better than me or any Igbo person or is it because the north sights the moon for you.
I said the fula corpse or idontbelieveit. grin

Don't be a goat. I have nothing to do with islam or abookis...

Go and ask the head of miyetti allah for the corpses, afterall, he broke the news... smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Atiku Finished Professor Osibanjo / Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" / Breaking! US Tells Buhari To Protect Nigerians From Senseless Bloodshed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.