Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Faith's Reason - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith's Reason (632 Views)

Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) / 10 Bible Characters Of Great Faith / Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faith's Reason by sonofluc1fer: 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
'Yiba yiba roboroboro'

Brother Cletus was in high spirit this morning.

'Re tudu dudu dudun skrr pa du ru duu du duro'

He switched to gear two.

'Anooooinntinng of the Holy Ghost.... ye sha da dadda '

'Cletus, my man', I greeted as he walked past me. 'Hope all is well'

'Yes, of course, all is well. It is always well with those who believe.. yeshrimini shevchenkolampardrogba ayyyyeeee'

'Are you ok?', I inquired. It was unusual for Cletus to act this way.

'SOL, I'm okay. God is going to fight on my behalf. Any witch that has been sent to manipulate my destiny, and my future... it must dieeeee'..

'Cletus, what happened?'....

And so the story began.

CLETUS' NARRATION

Around half past four, I was woken up by a strange mysterious sound on my roof. It hit the roof, loud and heavy, then I heard it roll off and hit the ground, just outside my window.
I was scared and started binding and speaking in tongues, covering myself in the Blood of Jesus. Power was out and all around me was in darkness.
I waited for a while, my heart beating to the tune of danger. When I heard no further sound, I slowly, purposefully moved my hand around my mattress, searching for my phone. As soon as I found it, I swiped, then turned on the flash. Visibility improved as light filled the room.

I stepped out of my bed and walked towards the window, carefully sliding it open, before pointing my torch outside. I almost screamed. Outside my window, was a dead cat all bloodied and still wriggling as it slowly bled to death. I stood in shock for what seemed like an hour. How? Where? Why? What? So many questions, with no obvious answers.

I shut my window, and sat on my bed to think things through. Where did this strange mysterious cat come from? I knew what I had to do. I'd to call my pastor.
Re: Faith's Reason by hahn(m): 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: Faith's Reason by sonofluc1fer: 8:19am On Feb 28, 2018
hahn:

cheesy grin
episode 2

The Phone Call

ManOfGod: Hello

Cletus: Ah, Daddy, good morning. I hope I didn't wake you up.

ManOfGod: No Brother Cletus, you did not. In fact, I was just about going down for the morning devotion when I saw your call. I hope all is well.

Cletus: Pastor, I wish I could say so. Pastor, I'm very afraid. Something strange happened this morning.

MoG: hmmm... I'll be late for devotion.. but, I think my wife will be able to stand in gap for me.

Cletus: Thank you Pastor. I bless God for you Pastor.

MoG: No, problem, Brother. I'm listening.

Cletus: Sir, early this morning, a loud sound on my roof woke me up. When I got up to check what it was, lo and behold Pastor, it was a big cat... black and white in color. I saw it lying almost dead outside my window, blood all around it...

MoG; Jesus, Holy Spirit, take control, Cletus... this is serious..

Cletus; Pastor, very serious... My body is still shaking from fear, Daddy..

MoG: Hmm, Holy Spirit, rikoko riboobomolotinu sukonu rebsitua, yesss lord.. ummmm...Cletus, where are you right now?

Cletus: Pastor, I'm in my room.

MoG: Cletus, do you have anointing oil around you?

Cletus: Yes

MoG: Get it out immediately....

Cletus: I have it, Sir.

MoG: The weapons of our warfare are not carnal... rubenrobbendrogba heeeysshheeeshh... there are powers from without... a yaya ya Holy Spirit... I'm receving a ministration.. Brother Cletus, I want you to kneel down where you are now, raise both hands and start singing a song of worship..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Disbelieving In Quran As The Word Of God Create More Problems For The Christians / This Pastor Said He Won't Walk On The Ground Because It's Too Sinful For His Leg / 10 Motivational Quotes That Will Lift Your Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.