Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. (9370 Views)

Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria / Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep / PDP Hiding Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate In The Northern Part (Updated). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by Lipscomb(m): 7:31am On Feb 23, 2018
cheesy
lordraiden:
If they kill you immediately you are lucky... They will just stick a live bomb to your a$s and tell you move... Imagine moving around with bomb on your waist that will soon explode.
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by orisa37: 8:48am On Feb 23, 2018
Some parts of the North are now very civillised.
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by blazhykowskyi(m): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2018
There are some things you can't wear in aba too.
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by shallysgirl: 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lipscomb:
I know some idiot will buy the cloth. I'm not say you should not buy it but don't wear it in the north[b],well southwest can still tolerate your madness [/b]but in the north? you will have yourself to blame.
what kind of rubbish thread is this? So you mean all southwesterners support Buhari. What do you mean @the bolded?
You directed this thread to a tribe of people even if you didn't mention them.
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by Lipscomb(m): 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
undecided yeah 90% of Yoruba brothers and sisters stand with buhari.
shallysgirl:
what kind of rubbish thread is this? So you mean all southwesterners support Buhari. What do you mean @the bolded?
You directed this thread to a tribe of people even if you didn't mention them.

Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by christ007(m): 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
WorldRichest:
Yes, if you do, you will be stripped nakked and whipped even if you be soldier. If you wear it to my house I will do same to you.
if I wear am come you house you no go do anything

1 Like

Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
FarahAideed:
I will wear my own in my room in Kano and nothing will happen
coward
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
ihitenansa:
ofcourse, u cant wear certain things to terrorists' enclaves.. unless u want to be cut up n hung on stakes by baying fanatical savages,.. to the profound admiration of their leaders

dats why i find it hard to admonish ppl who call the geographical expression a zoo/shithole
return the money spent on you back to your parents it's a waste
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by ihitenansa: 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
bamidelee:

return the money spent on you back to your parents it's a waste
'return', 'back' in one sentence?

Semi literates everywhere,... with their ret.. arded opinions, smh.
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by gawu1: 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
I have mine which I will wear to daura katsina.

Let them come and beat me there cool
Since that is the new jersey/uniform of the ipobian pigs, you are free to wear it in your potopoto republic. But be warned that when python dances, it's abominable to wear that even inside the bunker Ojuku used to hide him when the Biafra fire got to his door step during the Biafra play
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by TheKingIsHere: 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
gawu1:

Since that is the new jersey/uniform of the ipobian pigs, you are free to wear it in your potopoto republic. But be warned that when python dances, it's abominable to wear that even inside the bunker Ojuku used to hide him when the Biafra fire got to his door step during the Biafra play
Don't worry I will wear it to welcome the cursed dullardeen back to duara when he loses the election.
You can come and beat me there cool
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by Lipscomb(m): 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
cheesy
gawu1:

Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
ihitenansa:
'return', 'back' in one sentence?

Semi literates everywhere,... with their ret.. arded opinions, smh.
cry me a river olofo
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by shatta419: 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
cheesyi will

thou Shall be dealt with...
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by Sirjamo: 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
I have mine which I will wear to daura katsina.

Let them come and beat me there cool
Prepare your will before go
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
shatta419:

thou Shall be dealt with...

grin
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by Enoma222(m): 7:13am On Feb 24, 2018
#BuharimustGoo. #kickBuhariOut
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by Cruz40(m): 7:24am On Feb 24, 2018
OP is like ur brain is paining you
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by KratosCorp: 9:58am On Feb 24, 2018
It's either you are just a 13 years old dunce kid, or you are an attention-seeking stark political illiterate.

Lipscomb:
undecided the tag was call for war.
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 24, 2018
They know they are violent in nature... But still want to remain as one Nigeria that's insanity

Most nairalanders are not self thinking Igbo's that's why when ever u mention secession they port insult on you because they cant stand the competition..... They are scared to their pants

I pity any south easterner thinking of 2019 elections instead of disintegration of Nigeria
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by PurpleNneoma: 1:06am On Feb 25, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Dismisses The "Reckless" And "Groundless" Claims Of APC / Ojukwu And The True Nigerian Spirit - Ngozi Okonjo Iweala / Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.