Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders (17990 Views)

Obaseki Redeploys Osayande Aisagbon For Not Providing Kolanut At Oba's Palace / Armed Herdsmen Should Be Declared Terrorists – Itse Sagay / Armed Herdsmen Feeding Their Cows With A Farmer's Yam Harvest In Benue (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders by Toktee(m): 9:58am On Feb 23, 2018
abututony:
My Tiv brothers, what do u want? Fulanis went to Agatu and massacred 100s, u kept quiet, the fulanis killed 20 people in Tiv land, u packed sands inside coffin and numbered them 73 people and gave them state burial. Now the Army are in the entire state to fish out criminals, and u are crying again cos yr links with Nnewi local guns purchase will be exposed any moment fr now
Before the end of this year,your family and your entire lineage will be erase by the herdsmen,don't forget to put sand in the caskets also.
May God punish you and your entire generation.
And if you are a herdsman/terrorist,the desaster that will hit you and your family is still warming up,this year shall never end well for your family.
Write it down.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders by BanevsJoker(m): 10:01am On Feb 23, 2018
BUHARImyDOG:
kporu Ku banka BUHARI IS A DEMON
Thought it was just a Yoruba thing? No, he is rather a Fulani Slay king. That's why he masterminds the slaying of innocent Nigerians daily.
Re: Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders by UduMgbo1: 10:01am On Feb 23, 2018
[s]
jaymichael:
Why is your life like this? what has omenkaLives posted that is a lie? You all berate the President for sending policemen to Benue now that the Army has been deployed, you lots and the senile warmongers has started propaganda campaign that the army is being biased without providing any evidence other than a pamphlet of peace the army distributed.
[/s]
my friend shatap there and get out
Re: Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders by DjAduba(m): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2018
It is really difficult to serve Nigeria.

People u serve whole heartedly will turn around and stab u at your back, same people still will expect the best from u without considering the fact that u are making a big sacrifies to protect them anyway, otherwise u are a useless Officer.
Re: Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders by bamoski(m): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2018
Odingo1:
After all this,Tivs will still vote for Buhari in mass in 2019,they are slaves that don't know what they want and see pride in the chains of their slaveryshocked shocked shocked shocked

What is this fool even saying?

Do you have a mental problem or just lack basic comprehensive skills? Ode
Re: Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders by Hitler10: 10:18am On Feb 23, 2018
For the massacre of the IBOS during the biafra war, ojukwu should be held responsible becos he was myopic with his reasoning, he had all within it disposal to win the war but he refused to play simple politics.
Re: Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders by rummmy: 10:18am On Feb 23, 2018
I thought am the only one thinking about this
Esseite:

I dont know how you report a case at the point of death..

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders by Dollabiz: 10:21am On Feb 23, 2018
OOh
Re: Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders by shallysgirl: 10:26am On Feb 23, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

Cos those useless Igbos deserve it

You Igbos maimed and massacred Northern, Minority and Western leaders with their pregnant wives in your quest for dominance and power, and the result of that ll keep hurting you and your useless people till death.

We won’t forget that and ll ensure that you guys remained 3rd class citizens in retaliation for the wickedness meted out on our leaders by your useless forefathers.

We had a flourishing regional system of government until your worthless Igbos destroyed it through their son called Aguiyi Ironsi. Igbos ensure that unitary system was forced on us despite all the pleas from Yorubas and the same Fulani/Hausas Monarchies and political leaders. Ironically, all Igbos went mute during this period until Hausa/Fulanis forced their way in and took over the same unitary system of government and begin to use to it to their own advantage till date.

If history is taught in our school, Igbos should be held responsible for what we have in Nigeria today.

If history is taught in our schools, Children should be stoning any Igbo man dead or alive on the streets till date

Historically, you Mofos are not Nigeria but Gambia or Guinea or something like that before migrating to Nigeria
Why are some Nigerians are so stupid and act uncivilized.
What makes you 1st class and an Igbo man 3rd class or a lower class. ?
I am Igbo and I need to know.
The rice I buy from your the market is it different from the one you buy?
The hospitals, roads, school in your section of the country are perfect.?
You have electricity and pipe borne water?
No unemployment or fuel scarcity in your section of the country?
They give you a chair to sit on and ask the Igbo man to sit on the floor at the US and UK embassies?
You go through the same things I go through, so what makes you 1st class except stupidity.
The foremost leaders of Nigeria today:president,vp,senate president,dsp,speaker,ds,sgf,are from every section of the country, a minister from every state, director and chairmen from every section of the country.
Probably presidency is the reason, I beg your pardon, is daura better than Nnewi, is it ota better than Aba or is Otuoke better than Onitsha?
Is it that an igbo man cannot live in any part of Nigeria or in any area they choose even in the g.r.as?
Because igbos speak out against injustices doesn't make them a lower class but it means they are bold.
It's only a foolish Nigeria that calls another Nigerian 2nd class citizen.
I can't even call an almajiri or those in rural Nigeria 2nd class citizen even though I know that places I and most Igbos can go to OR enter they cannot and i also know I am socially above them.
Orentations like these are part of the root cause of Nigeria's problems today. Funny enough, I am sure you are a youth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders by Castanea(m): 10:31am On Feb 23, 2018
No justice.
No reparation.
No compensation.

And they are telling Benue people to accommodate the killer herdsmen? A very bad joke!
Re: Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders by Jacobpio: 10:38am On Feb 23, 2018
Odingo1:

APC governor ruling the state will deliver his state as usual,nobi naija
The governor himself has an uncertain future, talk more of dedicating his time to convincing his subject.
Re: Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders by vikithor(m): 10:39am On Feb 23, 2018
benuelites or benuenoise,
@ the death,accept my sympathy,@ the living,take up your fate and decide it; dont rely on Ortom neither Buhari.
do the needful,if Fulani herdsman sigh loudly or roughly,show them the stuff you are made up with.
Donald Trump of US has been hyping 'Americans First' in every opportunity given to expres himself and governing vision.

In Nigeria,"Cow first".
All the igbos,yorubas,middle beltans,south southerners working for this govt and seeing the evil perpetrated by this FHM yet keeping mum like our pastor VP,forming am 'loyal',
it will take them up like thunderstorm,a terrible surprise when the peoples forces rise up!
Re: Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders by Princewell2012(m): 10:44am On Feb 23, 2018
Esseite:

I dont know how you report a case at the point of death..

Can you imaging. Somebody wanted to kill you and instead of you to fight or defend yourself, he is talking of reporting. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders by Kyase(m): 10:57am On Feb 23, 2018
shallysgirl:
Attack what and who. Go and attack your fulani masters. Wasn't it the Tiv people that fought the Biafra war? Let me tell you, blood speaks.
we fought and won the war right? fine. so igbo soldiers did not kill the Tiv people right? continue.
Re: Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders by Uchemyke(m): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2018
We the Tiv people have come to realize our place in this government. Only time will tell
Re: Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders by poseidon12: 11:19am On Feb 23, 2018
Of course, that is what has been happening since Buhari became President. He has been using the Nigerian military as Fulani Army, to provide cover for Fulani killers.
If Buhari wins second term, Nigeria is finished. Nigeria may experience another civil war brought on by Buhari and his Fulani killers.
Middlebelt should join Southeast and South-South and the enlightened part of Southwest in voting out Buhari in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders by HiddenShadow: 11:25am On Feb 23, 2018
Uchemyke:
We the Tiv people have come to realize our place in this government. Only time will tell

As a Tiv, Do you still believe in One Nigeria.?
Re: Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders by Deux123: 11:29am On Feb 23, 2018
omenkaLives:
They've started trying to sabotage the exercise even before it gains traction.

When it happened, IG was sent and policemen were dispatched to affected areas.

The people huffed and puffed, saying what is needed is the army and police aren't trained for that level of combat.

The cries have been heeded and accordingly, the army has been engaged, and the same folks have started peddling lies to frustrate to exercise.

Ortom is the one orchestrating all these media attacks as he knows puting an end to this crisis is probably nailing his 2019 ambition. He has absolutely nothing to go by except "pretending to love the people more than he does his bank account".

All state owned tertiary institutions (with the exception of BSU) just declared indefinite strike over the intolerable suffering as a result of nonpayment of salaries and the fool is there chasing shadows.

Even BSU has been shut down over last week's protest, with the fool asking students who protested the authorities disallowing them to sit for exams over nonpayment of school fees, to go sought their fees over two weeks. Benue workforce is predominantly civil servants. You don't pay salaries yet you want students to pay fees. Where does he want them to raise the monies- prostitution and selling of kidneys?

When folks who know nothing about what goes on in Benue open their mouths and speak here, all I do is giggle. Worst off they are the same people that insulted the life out of the useless governor just last year. He's become their hero overnight because he now seems opposed to Buhari.

Irresponsible man! Next time they will get you before you escape. They wont recognise you as head slave, so long you are not a Fulani Mohammedan.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders by Nowenuse: 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
omenkaLives:

The people huffed and puffed, saying what is needed is the army and police aren't trained for that level of combat.

The cries have been heeded and accordingly, the army has been engaged, and the same folks have started peddling lies to frustrate to exercise.

Ortom is the one orchestrating all these media attacks as he knows puting an end to this crisis is probably nailing his 2019 ambition. He has absolutely nothing to go by except "pretending to love the people more than he does his bank account".

All state owned tertiary institutions (with the exception of BSU) just declared indefinite strike over the intolerable suffering as a result of nonpayment of salaries and the fool is there chasing shadows.

Even BSU has been shut down over last week's protest, with the fool asking students who protested the authorities disallowing them to sit for exams over nonpayment of school fees, to go sought their fees over two weeks. Benue workforce is predominantly civil servants. You don't pay salaries yet you want students to pay fees. Where does he want them to raise the monies- prostitution and selling of kidneys?

When folks who know nothing about what goes on in Benue open their mouths and speak here, all I do is giggle. Worst off they are the same people that insulted the life out of the useless governor just last year. He's become their hero overnight because he now seems opposed to Buhari.

Hausa fulani man, shame on you. The plans of your people are now being exposed and you come here to cry foul.

The end of the wicked is near. You and your fulani people will pay for their wickedness very soon.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders by shallysgirl: 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
Kyase:
we fought and won the war right? fine.
so igbo soldiers did not kill the Tiv people right? continue.
Go and win war against fulani herdsmen and stop disturbing the peace of the land. No wonder Buhari disregarded your dead cos you are the usual use and dump.
Re: Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders by Nowenuse: 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
Deux123:

Irresponsible man! Next time they will get you before you escape. They wont recognise you as head slave, so long you are not a Fulani Mohammedan.

Omekalives is a fulani man claiming to be from Benue. I wonder why you guys still take him serious.

Even Paul Unongo that was a fulani sponsored agent in Benue, when the killings started, he had to resign from Arewa forum and support his people.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders by kerry57: 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
What do u expect, when their oga told them to shoot at the Fulani herdsmen to disperse them but not to kill or hit them. But the Fulani herdsmen can shoot to kill the police and the locals. Sick people in power all around us.
Re: Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders by Nowenuse: 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]
omenka why are you like this?
why are you covering up for this murderous fulani herdsmen?
do you know that Buhari will leave power one day but your people remains your people
why are always supporting fulani herdsmen against your people?
are you only apc member online?
why are you this wicked
maybe because it's not your kindred but this people share the same state with that makes them automatically your people.
whatever you're doing just know that one day it might be your turn though i don't pray that
omenka repent and change your ways before its too late late for you

Omenkalives is a fulani man who grew up in Benue state, claiming to be from Benue! There are many fulanis like that in Benue, many of them speak Idoma & Tiv fluently, but they are still fulanis. .... Are you guys not asking yourselves why he is the only person who claims to be from Benue speaking like this?

Paul Unongo who was the highest fulani paid agent in Benue immediately resigned from Arewa elders forum when the killings started and supported his own people.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders by COCKCROW: 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
I think it is a waste of time and media space writing or reporting on what are happening in Plateau, Benue, Adamawa, Taraba, Kaduna south and the other Christians in the northern Nigeria. My reasons being:
(a) they do not deserve it as slaves, conquered people who has no mind their own except for the interest their masters Hausa-Fulani,
(b) one good turn requires another. They superintended the cold-blood massacre of innocent igbos in the 60's;
(c) they went against the scripture, the Bible and the Word of God, not to take your brother to court before an unjust judge. Yet they dragged their igbo christian from the same churches and got massacred by the church gate. How will they not suffer greater injustice in the hands of the same children of sarduna of sokoto, the spiritual head of the Fulani. This is just the beginning. The innocent blood of the Christian igbos is crying against them;
(d) can moslems support the killing of fellow moslems, even for the interest of Nigeria? Yet Gowon, Joseph Garuba, TY Danguma, Jerry Useni, including common northern Christians ganged up to slaughter millions of innocent just because they are igbos. This was the height of wickedness and callousness. The same people beat their chests as an achievement.
You may not agree with me. This is just the beginning, much more massacre in these area will continue. I am not a prophet of doom.
Re: Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders by shallysgirl: 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
Toktee:
That's good babe,then we are even,you have a your own problems so are we,deal with it ans stop calling a nation slaves.
When you refuse to speak up against injustice, and when others speak up, you call them names and 2nd class citizens, they will also call you names including slave.

During the Biafra heat, the yorubas opened threads, showed all kinds of antagonism, with the excuse that Kanu said 'kill yorubas'. Everybody yorubas especially knew those were empty words cos we all know igbos don't kill.
Grandson has made statement against igbos and I haven't seen any Igbo person getting worked up and even if they start oduduwa agitations tommorow I wouldn't use that against them.
Even when the oba made the lagoon statement,nobody was really scared cos we know they were just empty words even though people felt insulted and spoke against it. I know Yorubas are not violent, am not afraid of them. But I am afraid if the northern Okada rider i see daily cos I know he may have a dagger on him and is quite violent.
All this fighting and interference in each others matter started when Yorubas decided to blow things out of proportion.
Re: Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders by lastmessenger: 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
omenkaLives:

I have observed you closely and from my observation you are either Fulani man or an Hausa man. You can never be from Benue as you claim.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders by Bizibi(m): 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
Odingo1:

APC governor ruling the state will deliver his state as usual,nobi naija
he is planning to decamp.....
Re: Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders by opribo(m): 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Like fulani herdsmen like boko haramas. Their mission is the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Apc Suspends Membership Registration Due To Low Turnout / Okonjo-Iweala’s Challenges As WTO DG (Photos) / Boy Dies As Halliru Jika, Lawmaker Throws Money In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.