Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs (21069 Views)

Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians / Edo Crisis: Senators, Ex-ministers Join Forces With APC Govs Against Oshiomhole / 2019: Give Way For Someone Who Has Capacity - Shiek Gumi Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by Ebullience(m): 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday night did not give a definitive answer to governors of All Progressive Congress (APC) who had requested him to declare his intention for 2019 presidential election.
Instead, he told them to give him time to decide on the matter.
The governors met him at the First Lady Wing of the presidential villa, Abuja in a meeting which lasted for about an hour and a half.
Chairman of APC Governors Forum and Governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha, briefed State House correspondents after the meeting.
He said: “We discussed so many issues that affect the nations, our party and Mr President’s ambition to run for 2019 elections.

“It is the desire of the governors that Mr President should run for this exalted office given his performance in the last two years. We believe that if he continues Nigeria will be better for it.

“Anyway, Mr President in his usual manner has requested that we give him time and that he will address the nation’s and the caucus of the party very soon. So we should be full of expectations that Mr President will make officially known to Nigerians his intentions, but we hope that his response will be in line with what the governors are thinking.”

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/2019-give-time-decide-run-buhari-tells-apc-govs/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by FarahAideed: 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
You will not run Sir and you will not impose any candidate of your evil choice on us ..we want to start on a clean slate

187 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by Paperwhite(m): 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
Just imagine! angry So of all that is bedevelling Nigeria @ present it's Buhari's personal ambition on 2019 that is exciting Rochas to talk about? Wait until Nigerians confine you all to the dustbin of histroy.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by Kyase(m): 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
FarahAideed:
You will not run Sir and you will not impose any candidate of your evil choice on us ..we want to start on a clean slate
go and force him not to run na.

25 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by Kyase(m): 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
Paperwhite:
Just imagine! angry
Buhari given you heart attack ko?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
Kyase:
How much them pay you or na the job omenka promise you for kogi civil service they do you ??

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by FarahAideed: 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
Kyase:

Oga shouldn't you be around Gbajimba collecting the New Nigerian Army pamphlet teaching you how to respect your Fulani masters better ?

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by PointZerom: 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
Olodo president.

34 Likes

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by Kyase(m): 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

How much them pay you or na the job omenka promise you for kogi civil service they do you ??
lol, where you get that idea from.
allow baba contest so that your vote go remove am na. if e no contest e no go understand your anger Abi?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by Kyase(m): 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
FarahAideed:

Oga shouldn't you be around Gbajimba collecting the New Nigerian Army pamphlet teaching you how to respect your Fulani masters better ?
pass.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
Kyase:
lol, where you get that idea from.
allow baba contest so that your vote go remove am na. if e no contest e no go understand your anger Abi?
The idiat wants to take himself and his family to another level, na by force to go another level? This level way him take us reach is ok

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by Kyase(m): 11:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

The idiat wants to take himself and his family to another level, na by force to go another level? This level way him take us reach is ok
no worry leave am make e contest.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by Gbyte02: 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
He better saves the little integrity left and avoid the same mistakes Gej made.

It is now clear even to the blind that the APC had no structure or pattern on how to run the government prior to 2015 elections. They were more interested in acquiring power but failed to realize that it is easier to get to the top than maintaining it. I see no progress of any form but what I see everyday is regression coupled with recession, starvation and hardship.

The PDP had their mistakes and were not that good in democracy but I will say the PDP is a better party than the APC in terms of good governance.The hardship brought upon by the APC is unbearable, it was not like this during the era of the PDP despite the embezzlements the APC government always accuse the PDP of. I can't imagine what would be of our beloved country if the APC is to rule for 16 years like the PDP. Unimaginable!

To this end, I call on patriotic citizens of this great country, to register and get their PVCs for the upcoming general elections. Do the needful and save the next generation. Nigeria is too big for political experiments.

Change the change!

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by DavSagacity(m): 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
Baba what time do u need to decide either to run or not..?. is it not za oza room in Daura that u are running back to in 2019..??

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by richestjozy(m): 12:25am On Feb 23, 2018
Hello Nigerians.. We have had enough of all these politicians recycling themselves in our political system.. The same set of people that ruled decades ago are still the ones ruling us now.. Enough is enough.. We cannot survive and succeed under Analog leaders in a Digital age.. That is why I STAND WITH FELA DUROTOYE... He is a fresh blood and he is not too young to run.. #istandwithfeladurotoye.. #istandwithalliancefornewnigeria

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 23, 2018
Only the flat headed five percenters think the president should not contest, they will cry again come February 2019

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by blazhykowskyi(m): 1:02am On Feb 23, 2018
I'll respect his decision if he decides not to contest. But if he does contest, he would win.

8 Likes

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by doctokwus: 1:13am On Feb 23, 2018
FarahAideed:
He will run.
Buhari is a lying,highly integrity deficit bigot.
His claiming to need time is just to give a charade of being persuaded by imps like Okorocha and other APC governors.Buhari right from day one has wanted to seek a second term because he fears the revelations that would come out from his monumentally disastrous rule,of another party's candidate winning the presidency
Is it not devilish of any president to give audience to a set of crooked individuals to discuss second term at the very moment more than 90 girls were kidnapped with 2 already dead!
We all felt Jonathan was clueless and incompetent not knowing the one after him would not only be clueless and grossly incompetent,but a satanic,lying,probably mentally challenged bigot!!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by Yankee101: 1:13am On Feb 23, 2018
Save yourself disgrace and don't run.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by FarahAideed: 1:28am On Feb 23, 2018
doctokwus:

He will run.
His claiming to need time is just to give a charade of being persuaded by imps like Okorocha and other APC governors.Buhari right from day one has wanted to seek a second term because he fears the revelations that would come out from his monumentally disastrous rule,of another party's candidate winning the presidency
Is it not devilish of any president to give audience to a set of crooked individuals to discuss second term at the very moment more than 90 girls were kidnapped with 2 already dead!
We all felt Jonathan was clueless and incompetent not knowing the one after him would not only be clueless and grossly incompetent,but a satanic,lying,probably mentally challenged bigot!!

Spot on.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by Lipscomb(m): 1:36am On Feb 23, 2018
cool this coming election its not about political party anymore but integrity. Quote me anywhere if buhari contest he will won with landslide.
Gbyte02:

It is now clear even to the blind that the APC had no structure or pattern on how to run the government prior to 2015 elections. They were more interested in acquiring power but failed to realize that it is easier to get to the top than maintaining it. I see no progress of any form but what I see everyday is regression coupled with recession, starvation and hardship.

The PDP had their mistakes and were not that good in democracy but I will say the PDP is a better party than the APC in terms of good governance.The hardship brought upon by the APC is unbearable, it was not like this during the era of the PDP despite the embezzlements the APC government always accuse the PDP of. I can't imagine what would be of our beloved country if the APC is to rule for 16 years like the PDP. Unimaginable!

To this end, I call on patriotic citizens of this great country, to register and get their PVCs for the upcoming general elections. Do the needful and save the next generation. Nigeria is too big for political experiments.

Change the change!

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by ikaboy: 2:15am On Feb 23, 2018
U have all time sir as u have no rival.
When ever u are ready, we are ready.

#saibaba

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by freeze001(f): 5:46am On Feb 23, 2018
EchoCharlie:
Only the flat headed five percenters think the president should not contest, they will cry again come February 2019

Obasanjo and IBB are 5%ers too right?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by anibirelawal(m): 6:21am On Feb 23, 2018
FarahAideed:

HE dont need to RUN, Run go where by the way? grin. He will remain as the President till 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by IkpuNnu(f): 6:24am On Feb 23, 2018
[s]
doctokwus:

He will run.
[/s]

Bla blah blah...Go and sit down..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by Omeokachie: 6:36am On Feb 23, 2018
Elected officials abandoned their different states, gathered in Abuja (Not to brainstorm on how to improve the lot of their individual states), but to ask a man that has failed woefully if he would like to continue on a job he clearly lack the capacity to do?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by Firefire(m): 6:55am On Feb 23, 2018
Failed entity...

Baba Go Slow!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by Firefire(m): 6:55am On Feb 23, 2018
IkpuNnu:
[s][/s]

Bla blah blah...Go and sit down..

wetin be dis one?

12 Likes

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by Firefire(m): 6:57am On Feb 23, 2018
Omeokachie:
Elected officials abandoned their different states, gathered in Abuja (Not to brainstorm on how to improve the lot of their individual states), but to ask a man that has failed woefully if he would like to continue on a job he clearly lack the capacity to do?

Reason Nigeria can NEVER move forward with the sets of sycophants around.

8 Likes

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by colinsin(m): 6:57am On Feb 23, 2018
Gbyte02:

Change the change!
EPIC.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by Ekiseme(m): 7:04am On Feb 23, 2018
He shouldn't even think about it, his own clueless is legendary,

What Nonsense, the only running left for him is running back to his village.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by Ekiseme(m): 7:14am On Feb 23, 2018
Kyase:
too much talk no dey full basket, he'll not go anywhere even if he contests again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives / Umahi, Deputy Appeal Sack Ruling / Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.