Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes (9926 Views)

List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 / Names Of 58 Illegal Universities In Nigeria Released By NUC - Full List / Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes by charlisco(m): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2018
Re: Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes by adetes: 9:30am On Feb 23, 2018
At d end of degree where will they use the certificate ?
Re: Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2018
Chivasex:
Congratulations Deltans
You have become a member of the educational elite club
You ain't know shit
Re: Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes by jobbers: 10:30am On Feb 23, 2018
oh
Re: Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:32am On Feb 23, 2018
fratermathy:

FUPRE is the 1st of its kind in Nigeria and Africa.

What about the many private universities scattered over the state?
Novena, Western Delta, MCIU, Edwin Clark, Admiralty, etc.

The guy is ignorant, except he has something else in mind.
what of the new eagle heights university being built by papa ayo in warri

2 Likes

Re: Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 23, 2018
God bless naija and increase its talents
Re: Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes by UfuomaUN(m): 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
Chivasex:
Congratulations Deltans

Very mischievous comment! Incase you don't know there are more higher institutions in Delta than nerve cells in your brain! mtchw

1 Like

Re: Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes by jamesbridget13(f): 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
cinoedhunter:
Job application things
sorry they have applied for it since
Re: Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes by jamesbridget13(f): 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
kennypedia:
Have they concluded the recruiting of staff?
I weak o. No info, no nothing
Re: Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes by panicacid: 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
please is it true that after graduating from this maritime uni , you go straight to your office as a navy officer?
Re: Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes by pgodson7(m): 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
That is the second federal university Delta is state is getting.
Chivasex:
Congratulations Deltans

Re: Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes by pgodson7(m): 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
he doesnt know. delta has a state university, 3 polytechnics, Fupre, 3 colleges of education, he is just looking for attention.
ClintonNzedimma:

what of the new eagle heights university being built by papa ayo in warri
Re: Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes by Ofez: 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
panicacid:
please is it true that after graduating from this maritime uni , you go straight to your office as a navy officer?
Na so dem talk oh but we neva sure on till e don sup oh...
Re: Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes by ClintonNzedimma(m): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
pgodson7:
he doesnt know. delta has a state university, 3 polytechnics, Fupre, 3 colleges of education, he is just looking for attention.
with 6 private schools....some people and ignorance sha
Re: Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes by kennypedia(m): 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
jamesbridget13:
I weak o. No info, no nothing
there was actually. I saw it but since I didn't apply did not know the outcome. are you a member of chattered institute of logistics and transport?
Re: Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes by jamesbridget13(f): 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
kennypedia:

there was actually. I saw it but since I didn't apply did not know the outcome. are you a member of chattered institute of logistics and transport?
there was what actually? What did you see? Kindly reply

To ur last question, I am not a member. Thks
Re: Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes by kennypedia(m): 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
jamesbridget13:
there was what actually? What did you see? Kindly reply

To ur last question, I am not a member. Thks
I saw the advert. One of my lecturers is likely leave for there but am still seeing him arround. Are you a transport graduate?
Re: Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes by Fongido(m): 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
Getintouch2004:
Rubbish and duplication.

What now becomes of Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Oron, Akwa Ibom State? Why not upgrade the institution to a University? smh

They're trying to frustrate Maritime Academy of Nigeria Oron.
God will punish Amaechi and his agents.
That idiot suspended admissions for 2017/18 academic session. which I supposed to go back for HND
Re: Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes by Fongido(m): 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
panicacid:
And looking for a place to do your sea time. If only you'll even see ship to do it. who dash them Naval officer.
Re: Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes by Getintouch2004(m): 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
Fongido:

They're trying to frustrate Maritime Academy of Nigeria Oron.
God will punish Amaechi and his agents.
That idiot suspended admissions for 2017/18 academic session. which I supposed to go back for HND

Very unfortunate!

I weep for these sets of cadets. Is Elect-Elect Department till now accredited?
Re: Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes by Fongido(m): 12:41am On Feb 24, 2018
Getintouch2004:

Very unfortunate!

I weep for these sets of cadets. Is Elect-Elect Department till now accredited?
It was accredited last year. I did Marine Engineering
Re: Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes by Getintouch2004(m): 7:23am On Feb 24, 2018
Fongido:

It was accredited last year. I did Marine Engineering

That's good, at least those lads can now give a deep exhale.
I had this loyal junior cadet then that was denied of a good job all because his department was not accredited. The best in his department.

1 Like

Re: Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes by Evestar200(f): 9:31am On Feb 24, 2018
Chivasex:
Congratulations Deltans

Delta State university Abraka.

Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro.

Delta State Polytechnic Oghara

Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-uku.

College of Education Agbor.

College of Education Warri.

Delta State school of nursing Warri.

Delta State school of nursing Sapele

Delta State School of Physical Education Mossoger.

Delta State school of Marine Technology Burutu.

Delta State School of Health Technology, Ofouma-Ughelli

Petroleum Training Institute ( PTI) Effurun.
( Monotechnic)

Federal University of Petroleum Resources ( FUPRE) Effurun.

Federal University of Maritime Okerenkoko.

Western Delta university Oghara

Michael and Cecilia Ibru University Agbarha-Otor.

Edwin Clarke University Kiagbodo.

Novena University Ogume.

Eagles Height University Omadino.

Delta State school of technical education in Sapele, Ogor, Kwale, Agbor, Ofagbe Etc.

and they are already structures of 3 extra State Polytechnics in Sapele, Aboh and Abigborode.

Now tell me if your state is more elite than Delta State

3 Likes

Re: Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes by jamesbridget13(f): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
kennypedia:

I saw the advert. One of my lecturers is likely leave for there but am still seeing him arround. Are you a transport graduate?
OK I see. I learnt they will start inviting for interview very soon immediately they have concluded with admissions as jamb gave them a deadline.

I am not a transport graduate. Not even an engineering graduate. Its my better half that applied he studied elect elect
Re: Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes by kennypedia(m): 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
jamesbridget13:
OK I see. I learnt they will start inviting for interview very soon immediately they have concluded with admissions as jamb gave them a deadline.

I am not a transport graduate. Not even an engineering graduate. Its my better half that applied he studied elect elect
Wish him luck. Say my hello to him.
Re: Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes by jamesbridget13(f): 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
kennypedia:

Wish him luck. Say my hello to him.
alright
Re: Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes by pgodson7(m): 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
even with PTI, Effurun
ClintonNzedimma:

with 6 private schools....some people and ignorance sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nasarawa State University Any Information About Their Second List / Unilorin Admission List 2009/2010 / CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.