Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Are There Herbs To Make A Man Faithful - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are There Herbs To Make A Man Faithful (1333 Views)

Enlarged Prostate, Diabetes, Varicoceles And Appendicitis Curable With Herbs / Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? / Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Herbs To Make A Man Faithful by charlie87010: 12:44am On Feb 23, 2018
Married people in the house, with increasing cases of husband's being snatched, some leaving their wives and children for other women ouside etc. I want to know if there are really herbs to make a promiscuous man faiithful, such that his mind remains with his wife and family?

I have seen cases where men bring STDs and infect their wives.My relatives husband infected her with HIV, both parents are now dead leaving poor orphans to suffer.

Are there really efficient herbs to make a man faithful to his wife?
Re: Are There Herbs To Make A Man Faithful by Dottore: 2:17am On Feb 23, 2018
There are herbs like that but be informed on how they work.: they deactivate the functional part of the man's brain and he becomes a a dumb zombie slowpoke. No girl wants a dumb Zombie slowpoke so they will leave him for you to enjoy alone.

If you are lucky he will only be shitting and peeing in his trousers without gushing streams of slimy saliva. If you are dissatisfied then u stop giving him the herbs he'd come back to normal mode and other women comes back.

Which mode do you prefer.?
Re: Are There Herbs To Make A Man Faithful by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 23, 2018
Lol. Perhaps you need an educatn on this. The problem is not the men. The problem is the women they're doing it with. Most of these women go as far as using juju to get the men and scatter their homes.. Its funny how some women who married a loving man who was committed to them would just think its d man's decision to suddenly change and stop loving them. Is he just seeing women?.. Something beyond d ordinary is responsible. Some women even know their men has excessive taste for many women yet he still loves and adore his family. But the day d ukwu and breast hes been seeing over and over again suddenly changes him, then something beyond ukwu is involved.

A mans weakness is sex which he must not have outside marriage even if his wife does not meet his sexual appetite adequately. A womans weakness is money, which they collect from men outside marriage most of which they do not tell thier husbands. Op if there's fairness in ur thoughts, then there shd be herbs to make a woman loyal too.

And I think d best herb to your question is for a woman to financially equip herself and not depend on men excessively for money. When she does that (not for feminism) but for security, she worries less and enjoys dating and marriage better. That shd be d right mentality.

But unfortunately, Nigerian women spend almost all their energy hoping to get a rich man as a means of financial breakthru. While d men are looking for jobs, the girls are seriously busy looking for rich boyfriends. Some will even intimidate their working friends with expensive hair, shoes, cars etc that their boyfriend(not work) got for them. How will they not be disheartened when this messiah boyfriend or husbands defaults?

7 Likes

Re: Are There Herbs To Make A Man Faithful by Khonifer: 6:20am On Feb 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol. The problem is not the men. The problem is the women they're doing it with.

Wrong.
Re: Are There Herbs To Make A Man Faithful by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 23, 2018
Khonifer:

Wrong.
Not really. I spacebooked.
Re: Are There Herbs To Make A Man Faithful by charlie87010: 7:21am On Feb 23, 2018
Hahahaha, your options mehn

Dottore:
There are herbs like that but be informed on how they work.: they deactivate the functional part of the man's brain and he becomes a a dumb zombie slowpoke. No girl wants a dumb Zombie slowpoke so they will leave him for you to enjoy alone.

If you are lucky he will only be shitting and peeing in his trousers without gushing streams of slimy saliva. If you are dissatisfied then u stop giving him the herbs he'd come back to normal mode and other women comes back.

Which mode do you prefer.?
Re: Are There Herbs To Make A Man Faithful by thorpido(m): 7:56am On Feb 23, 2018
You don't need such herbs or jazz.
What you need is to lay a right foundation for yourself.Find a man who has the fear of God in his heart.One who is disciplined and loves you.
Commit your ways unto God to lead that man to you and when you find him,continually commit him to God.
Those herbs expire and also have some counterproductive effects.

1 Like

Re: Are There Herbs To Make A Man Faithful by Dyt(f): 8:27am On Feb 23, 2018
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Are There Herbs To Make A Man Faithful by TexasCowboy(m): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2018
Yes there is. I heard there are some herbs used by northern women to make their husbands to stick with them for life. I think the name is kanyan mata or something.
Re: Are There Herbs To Make A Man Faithful by charlie87010: 9:17am On Feb 23, 2018
Is it bought or prepared. But northern men have many wives. How does it work?

TexasCowboy:
Yes there is. I heard there are some herbs used by northern women to make their husbands to stick with them for life. I think the name is kanyan mata or something.
Re: Are There Herbs To Make A Man Faithful by charlie87010: 9:19am On Feb 23, 2018
We will always blame women when men cheat, hmmm

RadicallyBlunt:
Lol. Perhaps you need an educatn on this. The problem is not the men. The problem is the women they're doing it with. Most of these women go as far as using juju to get the men and scatter their homes.. Its funny how some women who married a loving man who was committed to them would just think its d man's decision to suddenly change and stop loving them. Is he just seeing women?.. Something beyond d ordinary is responsible. Some women even know their men has excessive taste for many women yet he still loves and adore his family. But the day d ukwu and breast hes been seeing over and over again suddenly changes him, something beyond ukwu is involved.

A mans weakness is sex which he must not have outside marriage even if his wife does not meet his sexual appetite adequately. A womans weakness is money, which they collect from men outside marriage most of which they do not tell thier husbands. Op if there's fairness in ur thoughts, then there shd be herbs to make a woman loyal too.

And I think d best herb to your question is for a woman to financially equip herself and not depend on men excessively for money. When she does that (not for feminism) but for security, she worries less and enjoys dating and marriage better. That shd be d right mentality.

But unfortunately, Nigerian women spend almost all their energy hoping to get a rich man as a means of financial breakthru. While d men are looking for jobs, they girls are seriously busy looking for rich boyfriends. Some will even intimidate their working friends with expensive hair, shoes, cars etc that their boyfriend(not work) got for them. How will they not be disheartened when this messiah boyfriend or husbands defaults.
Re: Are There Herbs To Make A Man Faithful by TexasCowboy(m): 9:53am On Feb 23, 2018
charlie87010:

Is it bought or prepared. But northern men have many wives. How does it work?

I'm not a northerner and can't really explain how it works, but I read it's effective and very natural. Just consult a nothern herb seller for further clarifications.

In the alternative, you can go all out and visit a babalawo/dibia to 'tie' him for you.
Re: Are There Herbs To Make A Man Faithful by charlie87010: 11:55am On Feb 23, 2018
Babalawo, dibia is not an option.

TexasCowboy:

I'm not a northerner and can't really explain how it works, but I read it's effective and very natural. Just consult a nothern herb seller for further clarifications.

In the alternative, you can go all out and visit a babalawo/dibia to 'tie' him for you.
Re: Are There Herbs To Make A Man Faithful by crackhaus: 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
charlie87010:

Babalawo, dibia is not an option.

Very funny.

So who do you think makes herbs/concoctions that can make a promiscuous man stay faithful against his will?
PhD holders? grin

1 Like

Re: Are There Herbs To Make A Man Faithful by charlie87010: 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lol

crackhaus:

Very funny.

So who do you think makes herbs/concoctions that can make a promiscuous man stay faithful against his will?
PhD holders? grin
Re: Are There Herbs To Make A Man Faithful by Hybridz: 10:55am On Feb 24, 2018
Be sincere with yourself,you meant some diabolical stuffs right?
Re: Are There Herbs To Make A Man Faithful by mastermaestro(m): 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
crackhaus:

Very funny.

PhD holders? grin

Re: Are There Herbs To Make A Man Faithful by mastermaestro(m): 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
charlie87010:
Married people in the house, with increasing cases of husband's being snatched, some leaving their wives and children for other women ouside etc. I want to know if there are really herbs to make a promiscuous man faiithful, such that his mind remains with his wife and family?

I have seen cases where men bring STDs and infect their wives.My relatives husband infected her with HIV, both parents are now dead leaving poor orphans to suffer.

Are there really efficient herbs to make a man faithful to his wife?

You want to trap a man down with charms?

(1) (Reply)

Baby And Weight / My Uncle Has Finally Forgiven Me / Living Arrangements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.