Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Is This the King of Budget Phones? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is This the King of Budget Phones? (33006 Views)

Older Flagships Or New Budget Phones? / Samsung Galaxy A51 Review. The King Of Budget Phones / Budget Phones On Glo Band 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2018
eitsei:
I changed mine.. the phone dope and it's sleek and everyone who has seen it since I bought it liked it.. you will like it when you see it
u too much bro, thx.. Hw much did you buy urs?
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by eitsei(m): 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
aro1:
u too much bro, thx.. Hw much did you buy urs?
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by apprentist(m): 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
eitsei:
What about the battery so far?
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by eitsei(m): 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
apprentist:

What about the battery so far?
not bad but honestly I'll say my own being working as 3000 mAh rather than 4000 mAh written on it but so far I'm enjoying it.. the camera dope too
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by apprentist(m): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
eitsei:
not bad but honestly I'll say my own being working as 3000 mAh rather than 4000 mAh written on it but so far I'm enjoying it.. the camera dope too
Bless bro. I rly need a phone. Maybe I'd give it a try.
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by encryptjay(m): 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
eitsei:
Hello bro, apps are using internal storage for data, don't you get low storage and how many apps do you have?
I read somewhere of setting the storage to SD card to tackle that, is that possible on this phone?
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by scarycuteface(m): 4:39am On Mar 11, 2018
sureinfo:
true,and example is the spark, and it goes for less than 32k sef
Good deal then.
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by eitsei(m): 6:48am On Mar 11, 2018
encryptjay:

Hello bro, apps are using internal storage for data, don't you get low storage and how many apps do you have?
I read somewhere of setting the storage to SD card to tackle that, is that possible on this phone?
yes
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by chicwoman(f): 7:08am On Mar 16, 2018
Maybe but I still prefer the TECNO brand.
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:25am On Mar 16, 2018
chicwoman:
Maybe but I still prefer the TECNO brand.

because you are a Tecno marketer grin
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by asumo12: 6:16am On Mar 20, 2018
MissTechy:

Yes.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HTC One M9 Unveiled Officially / Will NCC Block The Lines Of Non Nigerians Without NIN? / AVG Reveals Top Ten Android Apps That Kill Phone Performance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.