Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack (13898 Views)

Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners (2) (3) (4)

Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by NoBones: 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
Your story does not add up.......
Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by Boomark(m): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
NoBones:
Your story does not add up.......

Please point it out.
Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by mentored: 12:21am On Jul 25, 2020
Boomark:

What business do you think I have with Muslims, or you don't you understand what I wrote?

You have failed already by not knowing the right things to say.

What I understand from what you wrote is that you need a job

Shikena

Go get yourself a job.

Not white collar ooo or blue collar ooo

Start somewhere

Sugbo?
Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by mentored: 12:27am On Jul 25, 2020
Boomark:

Please point it out.

Nothing to point out

It’s a stupid story.

Blaming people for your failure

Blame woman

Blame resident pastor

Blame church

Christianity Is not stupidity!!!

Engage your brain

Even Bishop said recently that he refused the prophecy of a pastor who said God told him to go to Bishop for a seed, because God did not tell him (Bishop) so.

You — WHAT DID GOD TELL YOU?

Follow follow Christian

Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by timisquare82(m): 3:21am On Jul 25, 2020
My brother i understand what you are passing through now I was once in this kind of condition so many pastors and prophets told me that i have the calling of God and that I can never secure a job with my bsc certificate unless I surrender myself to their ministries so that can train me to become a prophet some even gave me some palliatives. But i chose not to be deceived , to the Glory of God the father today am gainfully employed with that same certificate, got married, bought car, and building my house. Bros does it mean am not serving God? Even now that am gainfully employed? Wake up bro! don't be deceived and allow anybody to write the journey of your tomorrow for you.

Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by JourneytoEL(f): 4:11am On Jul 25, 2020
Boomark:

Thanks a lot bro. It has always been God and I. It is just that whenever one wants to join them in gathering (of brethren) they become willing tools in the hands of the devil.
Haven't you heard that gold passes through a furnace before getting purified? Young man, why are you failing your test?. It took Joseph 12yrs of prison time after his dream before he finally became a prime minister. Jacob had to labor for more than 14yrs before setting out on his own, what of Abraham? Even Jesus had to fast for 40 days and nights before starting his earthly ministry. What am I saying? Every genuine Man of God today passed through a very tough time in their life. God uses tough times to groom you into your call. Being a minister isn't about wearing fine suits, driving a good car and going to the best bible school. You need to develop a personal relationship with God.You need to pray so hard that you can hear his voice clearly and differentiate from other voices. Can you ask a beggar for business advice? so why sharing your challenge with lukewarm christians. Go and find out how successful ministers started out. David Ibiyomie once said he and his wife were so poor when he left his job to answer his call that they slept on Mats and drank garri continuously, same with Oyedepo, Idahosa, Joyce Meyer. Do you think it was easy for Paul Enenche to leave his profession as a medical doctor and answer his call. Kenneth Hagin was bedridden for about 4yrs waiting for death when he built his faith. The list is endless. Go to NDA and see the kind of tough trainings cadet pass through to become Nigerian soldiers than imagine yourself that has been called to be a spiritual soldier battling powers and principalities. Between a businessman or a gambler, who's more likely to use a million naira better if they win it? Between an ajepako(street broughtup) and butter(posh kid) who is more likely to survive in a war torn country? God is only making you rugged for the journey ahead. What you are passing through is not your pastor's fault or that of the church, it is only God's way of training you. And, it is sad you are failing. This is just the beginning sef. A time will reach when friends and family will join and laugh at you. You'll even question your sanity. So stop complaining and put on the garment of faith, prayers and praises. He is a covenant keeping God. If he has promised to use you, so he will. I will advise you to do the following:
- Stay away from every known sin including lying and unforgiveness.
- Delete worldly songs from your phone and replace with Godly songs and messages. You can download Apostle Selman's message on Protocol of an encounter for a start. and as many messages on Holy Spirit, ministry, developing your prayer life etc.
-Look for something doing to fend for yourself unless directed otherwise. But, bring out quality 3hrs daily best at night strictly for worship, praises and prayer. Use this time to also read the Word of God with your personal jotter and pen highlighter in hand.
- Read, read and read Christian literature. If you don't have money to buy download as many available online. You can start with Kenneth Hagin, Smith Wigglesworth, John Lake etc.
- It seems you are single, making it even better. Take out time to do vigils in very quiet places like wilderness. Pray to God that you want to hear his voice. Be careful, however to avoid attracting demonic voices. Read on how to differentiate voices before doing this.
- Evangelise as led, nairaland, whatsapp, fb, ig, YouTube or on the streets.
- sow seeds to ministries that inspire you, give alot to the poor and make sacrifices in both time and money. In all ensure your intentions are pure. Never seek to be a powerful minister because of cars and jets.
Been a minister is serious business. There is a time to sow and a time to reap.Now is your time to sow, please sow good seeds to reap a bountiful harvest. The worst thing any man can do is to disobey his call. God loves you and will never forsake you. He wants you to groom yourself into an instrument he can use. Don't be silly to think God resurrected your thread for nothing. Your time is ticking. best of luck.

Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 25, 2020
Bookmark, What Do U See Urself Doing In D Dream? It May Give U Clue Of God's Plan 4 Ur Life.
Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by Boomark(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2020
timisquare82:
My brother i understand what you are passing through now I was once in this kind of condition so many pastors and prophets told me that i have the calling of God and that I can never secure a job with my bsc certificate unless I surrender myself to their ministries so that can train me to become a prophet some even gave me some palliatives. But i chose not to be deceived , to the Glory of God the father today am gainfully employed with that same certificate, got married, bought car, and building my house. Bros does it mean am not serving God? Even now that am gainfully employed? Wake up bro! don't be deceived and allow anybody to write the journey of your tomorrow for you.

Thanks a lot bro for your encouragement. They make things look as if the call Christ gave to all who believe in him as priests is null and void. If you don't answer a special call that you know nothing about you will suffer in the hands of God. Thank God for you and where you are now.
Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by Boomark(m): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2020
mentored:

Nothing to point out

It’s a stupid story.

Blaming people for your failure

Blame woman

Blame resident pastor

Blame church

Christianity Is not stupidity!!!

Engage your brain

Even Bishop said recently that he refused the prophecy of a pastor who said God told him to go to Bishop for a seed, because God did not tell him (Bishop) so.

You — WHAT DID GOD TELL YOU?

Follow follow Christian

I knew right from the first word of your comment that you know nothing at all except insults. The type that go to church every day and come back empty. Even this morning when you came to my mind, I was like the only thing you can say is anything insulting and nothing meaningful.

I knew you can't point out anything and that was why I didn't ask you. Let those that can figure out something do the job. Remember I asked you if you didn't understand what I wrote because I have dealt with a lot of people like you and they give same result. So I know your type very well.

I have already learnt to reject every lie from your bishops and pastors and follow the truth in the word of God. Nothing good comes out of them. Thanks for reminding me.

I will not reply you if you don't have anything meaningful to say.
Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by Boomark(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2020
mentored:

What I understand from what you wrote is that you need a job

Shikena

Go get yourself a job.

Not white collar ooo or blue collar ooo

Start somewhere

Sugbo?

Thanks for your advice.

Biko try and acquire knowledge or sense. Anyone that is easily accessible to you. It will help make the world a better place.

Inugo?

Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by Boomark(m): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2020
JourneytoEL:
Haven't you heard that gold passes through a furnace before getting purified? Young man, why are you failing your test?. It took Joseph 12yrs of prison time after his dream before he finally became a prime minister. Jacob had to labor for more than 14yrs before setting out on his own, what of Abraham? Even Jesus had to fast for 40 days and nights before starting his earthly ministry. What am I saying? Every genuine Man of God today passed through a very tough time in their life. God uses tough times to groom you into your call. Being a minister isn't about wearing fine suits, driving a good car and going to the best bible school. You need to develop a personal relationship with God.You need to pray so hard that you can hear his voice clearly and differentiate from other voices. Can you ask a beggar for business advice? so why sharing your challenge with lukewarm christians. Go and find out how successful ministers started out. David Ibiyomie once said he and his wife were so poor when he left his job to answer his call that they slept on Mats and drank garri continuously, same with Oyedepo, Idahosa, Joyce Meyer. Do you think it was easy for Paul Enenche to leave his profession as a medical doctor and answer his call. Kenneth Hagin was bedridden for about 4yrs waiting for death when he built his faith. The list is endless. Go to NDA and see the kind of tough trainings cadet pass through to become Nigerian soldiers than imagine yourself that has been called to be a spiritual soldier battling powers and principalities. Between a businessman or a gambler, who's more likely to use a million naira better if they win it? Between an ajepako(street broughtup) and butter(posh kid) who is more likely to survive in a war torn country? God is only making you rugged for the journey ahead. What you are passing through is not your pastor's fault or that of the church, it is only God's way of training you. And, it is sad you are failing. This is just the beginning sef. A time will reach when friends and family will join and laugh at you. You'll even question your sanity. So stop complaining and put on the garment of faith, prayers and praises. He is a covenant keeping God. If he has promised to use you, so he will. I will advise you to do the following:
- Stay away from every known sin including lying and unforgiveness.
- Delete worldly songs from your phone and replace with Godly songs and messages. You can download Apostle Selman's message on Protocol of an encounter for a start. and as many messages on Holy Spirit, ministry, developing your prayer life etc.
-Look for something doing to fend for yourself unless directed otherwise. But, bring out quality 3hrs daily best at night strictly for worship, praises and prayer. Use this time to also read the Word of God with your personal jotter and pen highlighter in hand.
- Read, read and read Christian literature. If you don't have money to buy download as many available online. You can start with Kenneth Hagin, Smith Wigglesworth, John Lake etc.
- It seems you are single, making it even better. Take out time to do vigils in very quiet places like wilderness. Pray to God that you want to hear his voice. Be careful, however to avoid attracting demonic voices. Read on how to differentiate voices before doing this.
- Evangelise as led, nairaland, whatsapp, fb, ig, YouTube or on the streets.
- sow seeds to ministries that inspire you, give alot to the poor and make sacrifices in both time and money. In all ensure your intentions are pure. Never seek to be a powerful minister because of cars and jets.
Been a minister is serious business. There is a time to sow and a time to reap.Now is your time to sow, please sow good seeds to reap a bountiful harvest. The worst thing any man can do is to disobey his call. God loves you and will never forsake you. He wants you to groom yourself into an instrument he can use. Don't be silly to think God resurrected your thread for nothing. Your time is ticking. best of luck.

Thanks a for advice.

But none of these pastors where put in such state by those that call themselves men of God. Something like apostle Paul or Peter being used for putting someone down to a low state.

I can't do such a thing to anybody and still have the guts to preach Christ even when am being reminded of it. Not to talk of those that call themselves pastors. That shows the kind of heart they have.

Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by Boomark(m): 10:19am On Jul 25, 2020
Truvel:
Bookmark, What Do U See Urself Doing In D Dream? It May Give U Clue Of God's Plan 4 Ur Life.

Bro please can you answer the question I asked you up there. I have asked a lot of questions and never get answers.
Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2020
Bookmark, Asking Alot Of Questions Is Not D Issue D Issue Is Asking D Right Questions. What Do U See Urself Doing In D Dream, Perhaps With People Or 2 People? I Av A Reason 4 Asking U Dis.
Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by mentored: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Boomark:

I knew right from the first word of your comment that you know nothing at all except insults. The type that go to church every day and come back empty. Even this morning when you came to my mind, I was like the only thing you can say is anything insulting and nothing meaningful.

I knew you can't point out anything and that was why I didn't ask you. Let those that can figure out something do the job. Remember I asked you if you didn't understand what I wrote because I have dealt with a lot of people like you and they give same result. So I know your type very well.

I have already learnt to reject every lie from your bishops and pastors and follow the truth in the word of God. Nothing good comes out of them. Thanks for reminding me.

I will not reply you if you don't have anything meaningful to say.

Remember I mentioned earlier you are jobless

You said I came to your mind this morning

Hahahahaha
Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by mentored: 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
Boomark:

Thanks for your advice.

Biko try and acquire knowledge or sense. Anyone that is easily accessible to you. It will help make the world a better place.

Inugo?

Get your self a job
Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by Boomark(m): 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
Truvel:
Bookmark, Asking Alot Of Questions Is Not D Issue D Issue Is Asking D Right Questions. What Do U See Urself Doing In D Dream, Perhaps With People Or 2 People? I Av A Reason 4 Asking U Dis.

Are the questions I asked wrong? From something Christ taught? Those are the answers I need. Many who go to church are running away from it because they know they are really selfish.
Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
Alright, It's Ur Choice.
Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by JourneytoEL(f): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2020
Boomark:

Thanks a for advice.

But none of these pastors where put in such state by those that call themselves men of God. Something like apostle Paul or Peter being used for putting someone down to a low state.

I can't do such a thing to anybody and still have the guts to preach Christ even when am being reminded of it. Not to talk of those that call themselves pastors. That shows the kind of heart they have.
many went through worse in the body of Christ, some were even raped as kids by clergymen. There are weeds in every farm, so it is also in the church. Their work is to distract and frustrate you like their master who comes to steal, kill and destroy. It is our duty to stand firm, put your focus on Jesus and your goal and ensure we don't become tools of the enemy like the other pastors.

Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by Boomark(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
JourneytoEL:
many went through worse in the body of Christ, some were even raped as kids by clergymen. There are weeds in every farm, so it is also in the church. Their work is to distract and frustrate you like their master who comes to steal, kill and destroy. It is our duty to stand firm, put your focus on Jesus and your goal and ensure we don't become tools of the enemy like the other pastors.

Thanks a lot dear.
Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by Boomark(m): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
Truvel:
Alright, It's Ur Choice.

Bro the things you are likely going to tell me I know. I just want to know what people have to say about this questions about the teachings of Christ that everybody is running away from.
Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by donnie(m): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
Church money goes straight to headquarters. Another thing, the pastors are more concerned with meeting their targets and being in the good books of their superiors

Christianity as whole doesn't deal, relate with or reach out to the community or the children of Israel but with those who follow their particular religion or denomination. undecided
Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
Let Me Be Frank With U, U May See Dia Actions As Lack Of Love & Kindness But Dey Were Conciously Or Unconciously Telling U 2 Be A Man Of Urself & Not 2 Depend On Anyone. So Build Urself By Ensuring Dat U Engage Urself In One Job Or The Other.
Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by Boomark(m): 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2021
Truvel:
Let Me Be Frank With U, U May See Dia Actions As Lack Of Love & Kindness But Dey Were Conciously Or Unconciously Telling U 2 Be A Man Of Urself & Not 2 Depend On Anyone. So Build Urself By Ensuring Dat U Engage Urself In One Job Or The Other.

Let me be frank with you. You may see the action of the RICH MAN as lack of love and kindness but he was consciously or unconsciously telling LAZARUS to be a man and not depend on anyone. Read Luke 16:19-31 and see that you all are not different from the RICH MAN.

What is remaining is to consciously or unconsciously say that Christ was wrong in teaching this. And also say, is it his (Lazarus') money?

Christ actually know His people. Not all that call him Lord, Lord are His. Signs and wonders does not qualify anyone. Mt 7:21.

Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by Boomark(m): 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
donnie:
Church money goes straight to headquarters. Another thing, the pastors are more concerned with meeting their targets and being in the good books of their superiors

Christianity as whole doesn't deal, relate with or reach out to the community or the children of Israel but with those who follow their particular religion or denomination. undecided

Bro read this very well. This is what Christians are charged to do. This is what Christianity is all about and the centre of it. Nobody will tell you this. Christianity is not about meeting money target. Anybody is free to answer a Christian and whatever they are practicing cannot be used to define Christianity

Galatians 2:9-10
New King James Version
9 and when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that had been given to me, they gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, that we should go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised. 10 They desired ONLY that we should remember the poor, the very thing which I also was eager to do.
Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by OBALOLA55(m): 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
purem:

This is so rude of you to say

You're getting on my nerves sad
WHO BE THIS SMALL BOY grin cheesy grin
Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by Kobojunkie: 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2021
Boomark:
Bro read this very well. This is what Christians are charged to do. This is what Christianity is all about and the centre of it. Nobody will tell you this. Christianity is not about meeting money target. Anybody is free to answer a Christian and whatever they are practicing cannot be used to define Christianity

Galatians 2:9-10
New King James Version
9 and when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that had been given to me, they gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, that we should go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised. 10 They desired ONLY that we should remember the poor, the very thing which I also was eager to do.
I am afraid you are barking up the wrong church. The Church described by Jesus Christ in His teachings is not the same church of men you have in this world today. Two different churches with different driving principles. undecided

Jesus Christ's church, His body, is not a physical gathering of people - He alone knows those who belong in His Church. His Church is driven by the teachings of Jesus Christ and the doing on the work required for the Kingdom of Heaven. undecided

The churches of this world, however, are businesses and they are concerned with one thing their survival. They are driven by their bottom line and the glory that their kingdoms here on earth receive. undecided

So, trying to push Jesus Christ's rules on the churches of this world is not going to get you anywhere.
Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by Boomark(m): 8:22am On Mar 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you are barking up the wrong church. The Church described by Jesus Christ in His teachings is not the same church of men you have in this world today. Two different churches with different driving principles. undecided

Jesus Christ's church, His body, is not a physical gathering of people - He alone knows those who belong in His Church. His Church is driven by the teachings of Jesus Christ and the doing on the work required for the Kingdom of Heaven. undecided

The churches of this world, however, are businesses and they are concerned with one thing their survival. They are driven by their bottom line and the glory that their kingdoms here on earth receive. undecided

So, trying to push Jesus Christ's rules on the churches of this world is not going to get you anywhere.

My brother it is sad o. Just like the analogy I tried to bring up using the case of the rich man and Lazarus, some of them practice things that are contrary to Christ teachings and feel they are right.

One thing I also observed here about church followers is that they are ready to stand on a lie to defend their church or pastor. They think Christ will reward people who lie for his sake. They don't know that when he said all liars in Rev 21:8, there will be nothing like partiality.

It is tiring to even try to make them see the truth because they are plenty have plenty supporters. Let them continue doing as it pleases them.

Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by SeunDobo(m): 8:39am On Mar 13, 2021
please you need to take of yourself please cardiac Arrest is very dangerous and it's kill more than cancer , More over next time anywhere you found yourself always take your stand and don't allow anyone to manipulate you ... You don't have job either money so why do believe those people when they tell you to join Bible institute , if you read Bible very well , you know faith in human is lust only believe in God ...I want you to go and meet your pastor again and explained to him how you are feeling about your health and if I didn't do anything about it , you can email your General oversea and let him know what you are passing through don't cut off your life act very fast now ... Holy Michael be with you
Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 13, 2021
Boomark:
I decided to join winner chapel around June 2017 after staying away from church for so long. And in the month of july I resigned from work due to some issues I had there. There was a day I attended a crusade in my area, and a woman called me aside and asked me what I do for a living. I told her I don't have any job. She said ok, that she got a message that am to become an evangelist. One of the female ministers from the crusade also told me the same thing that night, that I have a call. I began to wonder why God have not reveal anything to me if it is true. Some years ago, someone from the catholic church told me that am to become a reverend father and I rejected that. I believe that all Christians are 'called' by God.

I went to winners chapel Osisioma, the Aba headquarter and met the then assistant resident pastor for him to guide me on what to do concerning the message I received during the crusade. I told him everything and some of my personal life experience. He encouraged to join WOFBI(word of faith bible institute), a 2 week bible study program and to also speak to the resident pastor. I met the resident pastor and told him my story. He urged me to join WOFBI first. I told him I have little money with me since am no longer working and that I will need welfare to support myself if I should join the program. He asked when I joined the church and I told him. So he said I should go on and join the program, and also meet my homecell leader concerning the welfare.

The heart attack
At the end of the program, I went to the resident pastor and told him that I have not received any divine direction. He told me to continue praying and also meet the homecell leader again concerning the welfare. I met the cell leader and he assured he is working on it. Days amount to weeks and I became frustrated. He kept on telling me that he will do something about it. My neighbours were the ones helping me sometimes with food. I could not believe what happened to me. I sent message to the then resident pastor(he was transferred to another church at the end of the program in August 2017) whom I first met and narrated what am passing through and my poor health condition, he never replied me nor called me. A pastor told me later that I must be paying my tithe and have been a member for upto 6 months to benefit from the welfare program. If they had told me this in the beginning I wouldn't have joined the WOFBI program. I would have known how to manage myself with the little I had then. So while I was still wondering what happened to me I had a heart attack. I prayed that God should not let the heart problem to kill me. Since then till now I still feel pressure in my heart area and have not been able to go to hospital because I don't have the money.

I was hoping that one day I will get money to treat myself. I never wanted to bring this here but I notice some sharp pain in my heart that woke me up early this morning while lying on my stomach. Out of fear I had to write this here. My brothers and sisters please I need help to treat myself.

What were your activity like during the period you were waiting on God?

If you were praying, God would be unrighteous not to have spoken to you or He doesn't exist.
Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by hoopernikao: 9:27am On Mar 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
But that is exactly what many of your so-called Pastors/ preachers/ prophets/ GOs/ Bishops/ Deacons/ Priests really are. The false prophets Jesus Christ warned against.
If you read the book of Matthew, you will see that in almost every chapter where the words of Jesus Christ are found are warnings against people falling for the deception that is there fellow man. He talked of the devil but 90% of the warnings uttered by Jesus Christ were against falling for the lies and deception of men who claim to come in the name of God.

Jesus Christ never said you had to attend church to fellowship with Him or the Spirit of God, nor did he say you needed to mingle with other believers in order to do His will. If Jesus Christ is who you want, you find Him by following His truth in your own life. You have heard of Him. Obey His commandments to you which you can find in the Gospels.

This is not true Bro, and likewise very dangerous.
Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:22am On Mar 13, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

What were your activity like during the period you were waiting on God?
This question is unwarranted, people's heart got broken only when they do something with all their heart. So OP did as he was told only to find out that it's all a deceit!

If you were praying, God would be unrighteous not to have spoken to you or He doesn't exist.
If God will speak directly to people then what is the essence of preachers and teachers? Romans 10:13-15
The truth is he chased shadows when God's true servants came he must have ignored them, now he's reaping what he sow! undecided
Re: How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack by Kobojunkie: 11:37am On Mar 13, 2021
Boomark:

My brother it is sad o. Just like the analogy I tried to bring up using the case of the rich man and Lazarus, some of them practice things that are contrary to Christ teachings and feel they are right.

One thing I also observed here about church followers is that they are ready to stand on a lie to defend their church or pastor. They think Christ will reward people who lie for his sake. They don't know that when he said all liars in Rev 21:8, there will be nothing like partiality.

It is tiring to even try to make them see the truth because they are plenty have plenty supporters. Let them continue doing as it pleases them.
Not just some but all of them practice doctrines and traditions/commandments of men, that Jesus Christ warned against. The lies have become a sort of addiction, a sort of mind control even, that they run forward to protect their "dealer" when anyone tries to speak/attack with the truth of God.

To find Jesus Christ's own church, you need to go ask Jesus Christ Himself because He is the only one that knows who His followers are.

I can tell you that since I was born and even to this day, I have not seen the LIGHT of JESUS CHRIST shining from any corner of the earth that I have visited so far. And I have looked for it too. That made me think that instead, I should be the one to do as Jesus Christ commands so the LiGht of Jesus Christ can shine through me for others to see and know that Jesus Christ is real. .

My hope is that you will do the very same too.

I Want To Get Committed To A Church / Am I Offending God? / Bishop Oyedepo's Church Member Welcomes Twins After Over 10yrs Of Marriage(pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99