Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Eleka Is Merely A Joker To Distract Opposition From Fayose's Game Plan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eleka Is Merely A Joker To Distract Opposition From Fayose's Game Plan (322 Views)

Ekiti Election: INEC Chief, Zakari Demands Apology From Fayose / Kolapo Olusola Eleka Is PDP Candidate For The Ekiti Governorship Election / 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eleka Is Merely A Joker To Distract Opposition From Fayose's Game Plan by SharpmindsAC: 9:14am On Feb 23, 2018
RESPONSE TO BLIND FOLLOWERS OF ELEKA, FAYOSE'S JOKER!

My Honourable, I was going to ask Oscar a simple question, "How he so much put Eleka on his head even when the man in question wants out?" In case these blind followers of Eleka do not know, 1. He is just a joker used by Fayose to play on the people, oppositions and electorates alike as Eleka is not the candidate of his choice yet 2. If there is anything Eleka wants right now, it will be to be left out of this gubernatorial election palavah as he regrets being picked by a consuming tyrant already, 3. Eleka cannot win a single ward in Ikere-Ekiti even with money... The list can go on and on! Ponder on these revelations and be free from spell. Anytime you bark here, shouting Eleka for Governor, he in turn always feel like shouting at you saying, "Stop that nonsense, don't kobalize me! God, how wish this cup can pass over me!"
"Koloko lila ba tii bani sun, gbigbi l'oni i gbi ooo" that's exactly the case with your Eleka!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

We Are Dying Of Hunger, Pay Our Salaries – Kogi Workers Beg Governor Bello / Oyegun, Others Get One Year Tenure Extension / What Is Keeping PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.