Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Dragon Flew Away With Our Newly Worldbank Loaned Money $486 Million-lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dragon Flew Away With Our Newly Worldbank Loaned Money $486 Million-lai Mohammed (3454 Views)

Why We Increased Hate Speech Fine To N5 Million ― Lai Mohammed / Breaking News: Dragon Flew Away With Our Newly World Bank Loaned Money $486 Mill / Dragon Flew Away With Our World Bank Loaned Money $486 Million, Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dragon Flew Away With Our Newly Worldbank Loaned Money $486 Million-lai Mohammed by IntrovertGuy: 10:29am On Feb 23, 2018
Another information is coming in that a dragon have made away with $486 million, a loan given to Nigeria by world bank

This was revealed to newsmen by Lai Muhammad minutes after the money was received from world bank, on landing the Nigerian soil, the money was made away by unknown dragon.

Briefing Newsmen after Plenary, Lai Muhammad said that since the money could not be accounted for, or on his bank account the money was transfer into, maybe this time Dragon have made away with the money.

He said;

“I think, this country is becoming a huge joke. First of all, it was the rodents that drove away the president and then we now have snakes consuming about N36 million and now we have monkeys raiding farmhouse. So, they don’t want this to be said but I believe that we should be very clear.”

read full story @ https://www..com/breaking-newsdragon-flew-away-newly-world-bank-loaned-money-486-million-lai-mohammad-presidency/

Lalasticlala

Re: Dragon Flew Away With Our Newly Worldbank Loaned Money $486 Million-lai Mohammed by Mogidi: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2018
cheesy
Re: Dragon Flew Away With Our Newly Worldbank Loaned Money $486 Million-lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 23, 2018
undecided

who just lied this lie
Re: Dragon Flew Away With Our Newly Worldbank Loaned Money $486 Million-lai Mohammed by sholatech(m): 10:39am On Feb 23, 2018
I had to check my date again, Today is not April 1 na

1 Like

Re: Dragon Flew Away With Our Newly Worldbank Loaned Money $486 Million-lai Mohammed by Frankojoofficial(m): 10:41am On Feb 23, 2018
In Nigeria, a ship loaded with oil went missing, a satellite disappeared into thin air, 10 dead people were appointed as Heads of Boards by the President, the National Budget was alleged to be missing, a snake was said to have swallowed N36m, monkey swallowed N70m and now Dragon Flew Away With Newly Worldbank Loaned Money $486 Million. 9ja has now become an animal farm; Rat, Snake, Monkey, Dragon and even Black Panther. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dragon Flew Away With Our Newly Worldbank Loaned Money $486 Million-lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 23, 2018
sholatech:
I had to check my date again, Today is not April 1 na

grin grin grin
you mean mumu's day??

2 Likes

Re: Dragon Flew Away With Our Newly Worldbank Loaned Money $486 Million-lai Mohammed by yarimo(m): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2018
The dragon must be GOODLUCK jonathan and his former petroleum minster. undecided
Re: Dragon Flew Away With Our Newly Worldbank Loaned Money $486 Million-lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 23, 2018
Even the snake de flex now

Re: Dragon Flew Away With Our Newly Worldbank Loaned Money $486 Million-lai Mohammed by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:54am On Feb 23, 2018
yarimo:
The dragon must be GOODLUCK jonathan and his former petroleum minster. undecided
Better go look azzes for Qhal thread to calm your nerves grin

Wayray
Re: Dragon Flew Away With Our Newly Worldbank Loaned Money $486 Million-lai Mohammed by MeanChris(m): 11:01am On Feb 23, 2018
yarimo:

Onye nwuru di ndu..
Re: Dragon Flew Away With Our Newly Worldbank Loaned Money $486 Million-lai Mohammed by laribari(m): 11:18am On Feb 23, 2018
First of all Na snake chop N36M, after monkey carry 70M and now Na dragon?

Na to begin make friendship with animals now ooo!

You nor know the one wey fit go shiit money ooo!

Re: Dragon Flew Away With Our Newly Worldbank Loaned Money $486 Million-lai Mohammed by Khd95(m): 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
i know we have snakes and monkeys in naija,but dragon
this is beyond my imagination biko...if them like make elephant thief CBN 2019 is around the corner doing one corner because somebody is goin back to daura to join his cows cheesy
Re: Dragon Flew Away With Our Newly Worldbank Loaned Money $486 Million-lai Mohammed by bedfordking: 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
I am starting to believe Nnamdi Kanu when he called Nigeria a Zoo
Re: Dragon Flew Away With Our Newly Worldbank Loaned Money $486 Million-lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2018
Nigeria issa joke grin
Re: Dragon Flew Away With Our Newly Worldbank Loaned Money $486 Million-lai Mohammed by wrightbazz(m): 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
choi nigga is now animal kingdom...
God help us

(1) (Reply)

The Moment Sowore Sealed His Fate. When He Teamed Up With Kanu. ONE PICTURE. / Emir Sanusi - The Curse Of The Agaba Idu Must Be Cleansed. / Which Is A No Mans Land? Calabar,Lagos or Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.