Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi (30452 Views)

“i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I / DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough / Bisi Alimi Accused Of Being A Fake Gay Man For Having A Child - Check Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by cococandy(f): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
justtoodark:

come...give me sugar..... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Lol who is this? grin

Hi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by Truckpusher(m): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
cococandy:
okay whatever
cool Now this is a good sign of maturity. kiss
Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by Mayflowa(m): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
enemmo:
I disagree.

There are few talented actors and actresses in Nollywood

The guy doesn't know what he is saying! Almost anybody can act in hollywood! It is a natural thing. The technocrats, producers and the directors do the magic
Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by justtoodark: 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
cococandy:

Lol who is this? grin

Hi

hi,you sweety... wink
Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by lewa(m): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
FluidQueen:
I mean, What does his HIV status and Sexual Orientation have to do with Anything he's saying?

Why are people so fúcking Shortsighted?
Your Nollywood is diluted Horsepóóp, he's not saying anything Ridiculous or inauthentic. Your 'Nnnayi' 'igwe' Nollywood would always be a failed and highly mediocre attempt at making Movies.
He is right. Nollywood is plainly 50BC Hollywood.

Thank you!!!! Many moronic and inane comments.
Children of combative ignorance and dissociative cognition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by justtoodark: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
FluidQueen:
I mean, What does his HIV status and Sexual Orientation have to do with Anything he's saying?

Your Nollywood is diluted Horsepóóp, he's not saying anything Ridiculous or inauthentic. Your 'Nnnayi' 'igwe' Nollywood would always be a failed and highly mediocre attempt at making Movies. He is right. Nollywood is plainly 50BC Hollywood.

shvt up their...why aint you happy that people that look like you have success...??

what does the moroon cares which black are actors...??

our culture dont accept homosexuals anyways....hiv infected for that matter...what an disgrace...

do we want to allow black gays to talk for us now...??

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
Its really amazing, the response that has greeted his statement. Everyone is attacking the messenger and leaving out the message, why? Cos he hit it at the right spot.
This is where you know the mediocres among us, the ardent nollywood supporters. They're the same ppl going bananas over the drab BBN.
I once called a relationship quit cos the babe was addicted to nollywoood. I simply cant roll with such a babe, her IQ would be leagues below mine resulting in a mismatched relationship. No way!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by Mouthgag: 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
cococandy:
Ad hominem
Eye see
Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by justtoodark: 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
EsotericMonk:
Its really amazing, the response that has greeted his statement. Everyone is attacking the messenger and leaving out the message, why? Cos he hit it at the right spot.
This is where you know the mediocres among us, the ardent nollywood supporters. They're the same ppl going bananas over the drab BBN.
I once called a relationship quit cos the babe was addicted to nollywoood. I simply cant roll with such a babe, her IQ would be leagues below mine resulting in a mismatched relationship. No way!

go and hug a tree....insult...you even did the lady a favour by dumping her...you useless....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by Truckpusher(m): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
justtoodark:

shvt up their...why aint you happy that people that look like you have success...??

what does the moroon cares which black are actors...??

our culture dont accept homosexuals anyways....hiv infected for that matter...what an disgrace...

do we want to allow black gays to talk for us now...??
Haba !! Una too serious oh !! grin

Dem no dey follow una play again ? cheesy
Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by enemmo(f): 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
kevoh:
People! Attack the message not the messenger!

1. Can Genevieve really act to make the cut? When last(did she ever) did she act a movie with that 'WoW' effect?
2. Do our actors/actresses really scream and shout when acting?
3. How many of our actresses would have made it to the role of female warriors with their shape?
4. How many would make the dark skinned female warriors role with their over bleached skins?
5. As popular as Nollywood is, how much 'quality' are the movies being churned out every day. E.g Wedding party is a wack movie despite the hype. Let's not even get started on the silly and boring royal movies.

I disagree with him

We have few talented actors in Nollywood. For him to say No actor in Nollywood can fit in is a hasty generalization. Some of the good ones are not very popular but they would fit right in.
Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by Truckpusher(m): 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
lewa:

Thank you!!!! Many moronic and inane comments.
Children of combative ignorance and dissociative cognition.
Arse lickers - They are like MTN everywhere you go . grin

Continue with your professional calling. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by BigIyanga: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
Bloggers claiming to know it all, but dont know where to use “ has and have”??
Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by Xisnin(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
FluidQueen:

Your Nollywood is diluted Horsepóóp, he's not saying anything Ridiculous or inauthentic. Your 'Nnnayi' 'igwe' Nollywood would always be a failed and highly mediocre attempt at making Movies. He is right. Nollywood is plainly 50BC Hollywood.

Shut up. Have you ever excelled in any notable endeavour in your entire life?
I wonder why failures think they have an opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by cheta02(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
Coming from a gay activist ! I think he is fantastically mad . may your ancestors lick your tongue there !!!
Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
Attention seeker.

3 actors that would have done incredibly well in BLACK PANTHER and this is by my unbiased rating

1. Adesua Wellington
2. Genevieve Nnaji
3. The rest of the damn good actors we have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by Xisnin(m): 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
remedick:
He has point... Nollywood movies shout a lot in their scenes and act. They should see this as a challenge and develop a framework around it.
Shut up, white man slave.
Chinese movies fight a lot in their films and I don't see Chinese arselicking hollyhood
same is with indian movies with too much music and dance.
But your inferiority complex would make you forever hate anything that is non-white.
SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by Xisnin(m): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
Who takes this prostitute serious.
Hungry bloggers should stop making retards popular.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by oluwaahmed: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
The Afonja faggott is actually saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
Stop belittling yourselves.

Just a few Nigerian hollywood stars
Some of whom could have played the role of Black Panther

Yetide Badaki
Cheiwetel Ejiofor
Chuksta
David Ajala
Carmen Ejogo
Chris Obi ( American gods)
Omono okojie (ncis)
Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by JeffreyJames(m): 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
He is 100% percent right. How Many Nigerian actors and actress can act scenes where they are not even "seeing" their surroundings cos of CGI?..or act scared of creatures you only have to use your imagination to envision and make it look real? How many?

The only thing nollywood knows how to act is always romance and drama. No action,horror or fantasy. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by ivanalimi: 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Nigga has a point.

Our actors are overrated abeg. Our movies are poor. even the so called wedding party is lacking in content, story and creativity. Nollywood is a serious mess.
the wedding party is lacking in content ,story and creativity ?? av u even watched it sef? and it was a success commercially all over africa and europe and one of the highest grossing film from Nigeria?? u are pathetically ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by Xisnin(m): 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
kevoh:
People! Attack the message not the messenger!

1. Can Genevieve really act to make the cut? When last(did she ever) did she act a movie with that 'WoW' effect?
2. Do our actors/actresses really scream and shout when acting?
3. How many of our actresses would have made it to the role of female warriors with their shape?
4. How many would make the dark skinned female warriors role with their over bleached skins?
5. As popular as Nollywood is, how much 'quality' are the movies being churned out every day. E.g Wedding party is a wack movie despite the hype. Let's not even get started on the silly and boring royal movies.

You lack critical thinking ability, that is why a stupid nonentity can toy with your head.
Which countries are the black panthers actors and actresses based?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
Sam Adegoke Dynasty

Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by Cuteamigo1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
inferiority complex is killing us ooo, evident from comments made by some morons in this thread. thank God i no call anybody name sha. bunch of asss lickers take a nigerian and put him to work anywhere around the world and i bet you he will beat your expectations and for that this pos should crawl back to the hole ge came out from.
Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
Badaki was born in Ibadan, Nigeria but moved to England for three years when she was three.[4] She is a graduate of McGill University with a major in English Literature (Theater) and a minor in Environmental Science.[5] Badaki also has a Master of Fine Arts in Theatre from Illinois State University.[6][7] She became a United States citizen in 2014.[8]

Yetide Badaki

Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by HeyCorleone(m): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
ivanalimi:
the wedding party is lacking in content ,story and creativity ?? av u even watched it sef? and it was a success commercially all over africa and europe and one of the highest grossing film from Nigeria?? u are pathetically ignorant.

So?
Because Nigerians worldwide masturbated to that fact you think the movie is something to reckon with? Lol. Smh. Wasn't AY's A Trip To Jamaica the highest grossing film in Nigeria before? Does that mean the movie was in anyway interesting? Smh. You're talking like this because Nollywood releases very bad movies so you praise the one that is average.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
Jo Boyega

Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by LZAA: 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
justtoodark:

what the hell should i be looking for in aba...??...i lost nothing in aba......
grin

Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
David Ajala

Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by Upaka(f): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
What is LGBT
Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by LZAA: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
Xisnin:

Shut up, white man slave.
Chinese movies fight a lot in their films and I don't see Chinese arselicking hollyhood
same is with indian movies with too much music and dance.
But your inferiority complex would make you forever hate anything that is non-white.
SMH
As far as i know
chinese and indians are brown not white grin
and apart from few indian films,the rest are usually ignored by hollywood amd europe bcuz of d reason u stated above ie about bollywood
action movies will always sell and it had its golden age from d mid 80's to late 90's
MOST nigerian films lack quality and that is a Fact

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Husband Rock Matching Outfits (photos) / Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ / ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.