Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) (29809 Views)

Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) / Prison Officer, Teenage Housewife Snatch Motorcycles / Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) by 12submarine(m): 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Frustration everywhere

Pls if your money is in first bank or union bank, go and collect it, information reaching me is that they will cease to exist by next week. The reason is because the elephant in firstbank and the horse in union bank have concluded arrangements to swallow the money in the two banks and run away.
No need to thank me, what are friends for?
Very dry.
Re: Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) by FroshJaynex(m): 11:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lol if dem put buhari and ball I swear this guy go choose buhari. From 7pm to 2am kilo de!! E kill your mama for dream??
Re: Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) by ifrosh: 11:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
where is the father,as he join his inmate in the prison yard.
Re: Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) by LZAA: 12:12am On Feb 24, 2018
Groovenaija360:
According to a photographer who shared photos of a teenage boy brutalized by his father, almost went into coma after he sustained a deep injury on his head, just for playing football.

The Nigerian Prisons staff beats his son from 7:00pm till 2:30 am, says report.

See what the photographer/Instagram user wrote..

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/nigerian-prison-officer-brutalizes-son-playing-football-photos/
something does not add up
u cannot beat anybody from 7pm to 2am
did he beat his child?Most likely
for that long? No.
corporal punishment should not exceed certain boundaries
Re: Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:19am On Feb 24, 2018
The man has brainache
Re: Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) by kalufelix(m): 1:04am On Feb 24, 2018
Parenting Had Got To Require A Licence
Re: Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 24, 2018
Two of my kids must find expression in music and football.

In fact, after delivery, they better start crying this way. ..iye oh oh, iye oh oh grin grin

Too much money there if you have the right vibes.
Re: Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) by Etianwanokon: 1:32am On Feb 24, 2018
Put him in prison to correct his porous brain.
Re: Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) by ibrahim55(m): 1:39am On Feb 24, 2018
Groovenaija360:
According to a photographer who shared photos of a teenage boy brutalized by his father, almost went into coma after he sustained a deep injury on his head, just for playing football.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/nigerian-prison-officer-brutalizes-son-playing-football-photos/
that was how one heediot police officer beat his son to dearth in my area over 2k he claimed the deceased stole only for him to find the said money where he supposedly misplaced it truth is that most of this men in uniform commit lots of atrocities and they don't know what goes around comes around they don't believe nemesis wud catch up with them karma indeed is a bitch
Re: Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) by AreaFada2: 4:06am On Feb 24, 2018
This is only news these days.

Way back parents were concerned about their sons breaking leg playing football and become cripple. Beating was normal for disobedience.
Parents wanted their sons to be medics, engineers, lawyers, etc.

That is why most footballers were from poor homes. Many even street boys without much parental control at home. Football saved some from ending up in jail.

Maybe the prison officer is not a football fan. cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) by Alejoas(m): 4:09am On Feb 24, 2018
Feel sorry for the poor boy....

Father still stuck in the days of corporal punishment!
Re: Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) by labbyboi(m): 4:55am On Feb 24, 2018
Let the man go to his place of work, not to work this time around but to be worked on. Shege for the man oo when people dey encourage their pikin play soccer by force lately. Mtcheeew.
Re: Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:05am On Feb 24, 2018
Chai, such cute boy. I bet he will never forget this incident. cry
Re: Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:10am On Feb 24, 2018
See the same mumu like the brutal father himself
amani63:
When you refuse to listen to instruction

Get well soon bro

Re: Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) by ablaque(m): 5:12am On Feb 24, 2018
#nff,#shootingstarfc,#lionelmessi,#premierleague........ ds baba gt brain problem
Re: Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) by franudi: 5:18am On Feb 24, 2018
This Buhari government is frustrating the Afonjas seriously. Buhari must go.
Re: Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) by abbeyty(m): 5:20am On Feb 24, 2018
e be like like say the boy don dey smoke weed, look at those lips
Re: Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) by ndiboy01(m): 6:07am On Feb 24, 2018
Groovenaija360:

Father lawd
Re: Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) by ashjay001(m): 6:09am On Feb 24, 2018
Groovenaija360:

Different strokes sha. Me dey sad, say, non of my two boys like football, talkmore of sabi play! I don buy balls tiresad

This one, wan come kill him piking God dey
Re: Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 24, 2018
hadaydhollarpo:
See the same mumu like the brutal father himself

Re: Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) by Godspowerlive: 8:13am On Feb 24, 2018
Oga does it mean that foodball money is like blood money now , go ask messi and neymar how d collect per week
Re: Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) by haibe(m): 8:22am On Feb 24, 2018
bedspread:
Another Dele Ali in the Making

Nope this was not done to dele ali.. infact his father supported him. I believe for some reasons he is just now ashamed of his parents, he has no excuse to disown his parents. Very pathetic player.
Re: Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) by Ovwiaroghene(m): 9:42am On Feb 24, 2018
Olukat:
What do you expect from a prisoner, a voluntary ex convict grin grin grin
Some police are just insane grin
Olukat:
What do you expect from a prisoner, a voluntary ex convict grin grin grin
Some police are just insane

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) by BABANGBALI: 10:53am On Feb 24, 2018
12submarine:

Very dry.
Pls if your money is in first bank or union bank, go and collect it, information reaching me is that they will cease to exist by next week. The reason is because the elephant in firstbank and the horse in union bank have concluded arrangements to swallow the money in the two banks and run away.
No need to thank me, what are friends for?
Re: Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) by kcfresh110: 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?
Do you need any Peer-to-Peer Donation scripts ?
Do you need any Bulk SMS Scripts ?
Do you need any Web Hosting Company Scripts ?
Do you need any Reseller Web hosting Setup ?
Do you need any Customized application solutions for your school and organizations ?
Do you need any Human Resources Management Scripts.?

All @ affordable Prices

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services

Re: Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) by Dicksonpal: 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
Popsi did almost d same thing to me , not just my head but everywhere, I dint post on social media... Though I was to have junior waec exam that yr.. Omo that sampling much eh
Re: Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) by theDEVILisHERE: 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
And this right here is how the idiotic Nigga area aka Nigerian parents kill the potential, talent, skills and dreams of their young children

Here by sentencing their society to a state of perpetual redundance and underdevelopment
Re: Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) by vroy(m): 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
D man Neva heard of Neymar, Mbappe, Martial n Co?

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu / Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) / Woman With A Baby Caught On CCTV Stealing A Purse: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.