Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,303 members, 7,826,199 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) (19482 Views)

How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by TEYA: 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
bezimo:

You dont know any Jesus..fake onliner calling "my Jesus". A genuine Jesus follower will frown at any attack against the church, a man of God or things of the kingdom..

My bible taught me to answer idiots like freeze and his like in the way they deserve..
Prov 26:5 "Answer a fool as his folly deserves, Lest he be wise in his own eyes"

If not that you a fake person pretending to have kingdom interest..you will know that even Jesus reacted when necesseary..
Jesus addressed herod as a fox...go find were
Jesus called those pharisees and saducces..which represent today haters of the church, men of God as demonstrated on social media..he called them brood of vipers..go find were..
Yet you are coming here to yarn nonsense.
Well I hope someday you will not carry out terrorist attacks on freeze and his people.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Acehart: 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
Shanana1:
Tank u jare, God commanded paying of tithe in book of Malachi:3vs 9-12. some pple re satanic agent directly or indirectly. may God save ur soul b4 u end up ur lyf like king Herod.

Please read Malachi chapter 1 through to chapter 4 carefully. You will appreciate what God said better. Thanks
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by imasong005(m): 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
If you like, come to my house to preach against tithing, you can't convince me to stop. In fact one zillion of your type can't change my mind on tithing. Is it your tithing?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by sujexy(m): 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
BluntBoy:

Continue the good work, Freeze. May God bless you abundantly for allowing yourself to be used by Him against false teachers who pervert the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
you see your life??
who is using him??
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Goke7: 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
this guy has found out that the only thing that makes him trend online is tithing, so all na marketing to drive traffic and smile to the banks.

Na mumu Nigerians I just pity making freeze richer, same person accusing others for making money from poor people.

Hypocrisy at its peak
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by omoelerin1: 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
IjeleNwa:
I hereby state this without equivocation that FREEZE will likely die soon because he has decided to challenge the Will of the Almighty God,rather than challenging Buhari and Ambode.

Rest in peace in advance freeze!
And to his families,accept my condolence in advance.

To the rest of us,Let move on!
mumu
ignorant.
Fake Christians everywhere.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
3mmyz:

No one said Tithe is saving you from sin. Just because they're wrong Pastors doesn't necessarily mean they're all wrong. No one is being gullible, no one is being deceived, because you don't believe in Tithing doesn't make it wrong. How does 10% make one poor, y'all have to resharpen your minds and really think beyond the Pastors end. Yes, there are so many questions to ask but just fulfill your own part by obeying God's word.

Don't you hear your pastors use Malachi to support tithing?

I don't have problems with pastors collecting billions from their worshippers, even if they collect everyday. But I have a problem with them using the Bible to back up their falsehood. They can collect their tithes but they should stop misinterpreting the Word of God to justify their greed.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Phelix01(m): 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
sujexy:
you see your life??
who is using him??

Tithing, first fruits and prosperity theology are heresies. Oyedepo, Adeboye and the other prosperity preachers are the real enemies of the body of Christ. They are the false christs.

The gospel of Christ has nothing to do with tithing, first fruits or all other burdensome ritualistic practices that the Israelites were subjected to in their covenant with Yahweh.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Boss13: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:

Aponsu Johnson Otobo Okeke Iyabo Ojo Sulaiman said the same thing to El-rufai.

The man is still very hale and hearty..

And demolishing the houses of his enemies in Kaduna
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Boss13: 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
BluntBoy:

Don't you hear your pastors use Malachi to support tithing?

I don't have problems with pastors collecting billions from their worshippers, even if they collect everyday. But I have a problem with them using the Bible to back up their falsehood. They can collect their tithes but they should stop misinterpreting the Word of God to justify their greed.

Simple - don’t change the scriptures to suit your insatiable need. Just tell your members to give, simple
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Boss13: 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
BluntBoy:

Tithing, first fruits and prosperity theology are heresies. Oyedepo, Adeboye and the other prosperity preachers are the real enemies of the body of Christ. They are the false christs.

The gospel of Christ has nothing to do with tithing, first fruits or all other burdensome ritualistic practices that the Israelites were subjected to in their covenant with Yahweh.

If only they read their bible they would know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
Boss13:

Simple - don’t change the scriptures to suit your insatiable need. Just tell your members to give, simple

Exactly.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
Somebody should tell this Noisemaker , tithing is not the most important massage in Christianity.

To the Pentecostal churches, Tithing is everything.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
uzohrome:
I pay tithe everyday, to you am brainwashed right? But am getting masive result. Everything about life is spritual. You will only reap what you sow. So preach your nonsense to whom ever that is interested to listen to rubbish. Odeh

Everyone is getting massive results bro. Both tithers n none-tithers are making money from their hard work.

Zuckerberg, Bill gates n Jack ma aren't tithe payers.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by D1official: 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
D rate at which dis man went down the terrain shows DAT indeed d church of Christ is d true rock.He came out like a roaring lion Nd now he's bleating like a goat.
Even most of his sheeples can now c DAT he's just of d devil.
Control ur jealousy "FREEZE" Nd stop trying to build n empire on someone else's success.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by D1official: 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Everyone is getting massive results bro. Both tithers n none-tithers are making money from their hard work.

Zuckerberg, Bill gates n Jack ma aren't tithe payers.
I guess all ogboni men are non tithers too.
We are referring to believers bro.
Hwever don't quote me Nd keep ur tithe to urself.
Datz if u even a xtian in d first place.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
D1official:

I guess all ogboni men are non tithers too.
We are referring to believers bro.
Hwever don't quote me Nd keep ur tithe to urself.
Datz if u even a xtian in d first place.

Everyone is making money, It has nothing to do with religion. Bill gates, Zuckerberg n Jack ma don't pay tithe n they are 59 billion times richer than u, ur church members and ur pastors combined together.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
I support this guy. Maga is maga. Mugu is mugu. It doesn't matter if the fraud is within religion. Fraud is fraud.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by kmaster007: 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
some pple won't like dis, dey prefer paying tithe jst to make deir pastors buy more jet
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by kareemkamil(m): 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
I stand with u Daddy Freeze, may God bless u Sir for the concept.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Evince(m): 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
BabaAgba79:

Honestly you don't need to call Daddy Freeze a name because he is preaching against tithe. His passion is to reset Christian mindset! The fact that you pay tithe and it works for you does not make it right. Scripturally, Daddy Freeze is right! A lot of people dont pay tithes and they are far more blessed than you. Giving is very good! But giving out of compulsion is bad. The word tithe ends with the jews in the Sinagogue! In the Act of Apostles 15:20, Non Jews were told what to do! Tithes and Circumcision were totally excluded! Get your brain Reset man. FREEZE IS VERY RIGHT! Gbile Akanni preached against tithes! God does not bless because of tithes. He blesses because he wishes to! Stop this nonsense! Tithe is dead with Sinagogues!

U are on point. They don't read their Bible. They allow yahoo guys put fear in them to empty their pocket in d name of tithe

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Evince(m): 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
wellmax:

Oga copy and paste

I choose to give my 10% and more to support the Christian Ministry, what is your problem with that.

Is it never wrong for Pastors to encourage people to give even more than 10%

Personally I know this tithe issue is an attack on the Church and of course it will fail.

It's not attack on church rather it is letting u know what u refused to know. When issues are raised, I think the best approach is for u to Google all scriptures that talked about tithe, read them up then get knowledge so that u won't argue with sentiment but with facts in Bible.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Evince(m): 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Keep singing bro afterall when Christianity was brought to us, it met a lot of resistance. No doubt ppl will resist ur teaching but the truth in it cannot be resisted.

#tithehasexpired
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by XingXhang(m): 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
bebe2:

MUMU didirin, Booda sheeple. Ur result nick pass dangote own??

Mediocrity at its peak undecided

Mumu! Do you even a stable salary talk less of money to share or tithe?

Broke ass screaming, 'I won't pay tithe'.. From the stipends those big daddies gave you abi? God doesn't need it. Keep it.

Bush!
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by XingXhang(m): 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
Evince:

It's not attack on church rather it is letting u know what u refused to know. When issues are raised, I think the best approach is for u to Google all scriptures that talked about tithe, read them up then get knowledge so that u won't argue with sentiment but with facts in Bible.

Have you read your Bible at all? Mal 3:8 was written for fun right?
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Achorise: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
bezimo:

You dont know any Jesus..fake onliner calling "my Jesus". A genuine Jesus follower will frown at any attack against the church, a man of God or things of the kingdom..

My bible taught me to answer idiots like freeze and his like in the way they deserve..
Prov 26:5 "Answer a fool as his folly deserves, Lest he be wise in his own eyes"

If not that you a fake person pretending to have kingdom interest..you will know that even Jesus reacted when necesseary..
Jesus addressed herod as a fox...go find were
Jesus called those pharisees and saducces..which represent today haters of the church, men of God as demonstrated on social media..he called them brood of vipers..go find were..
Yet you are coming here to yarn nonsense.
I love your post sir, I never saw it in this light.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by wellmax(m): 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:

The usual thing.

Oh I'm sure that's what they program you to be saying

Contrary, I just do not respond to people whose bet defence is insults.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Kennitrust(m): 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
This thing concerned this pass even the tithers
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Achorise: 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
sujexy:
you see your life?? who is using him??
A man living in immorality ? without remorse? Let him preach against fornication and sex.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Evince(m): 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
XingXhang:

Have you read your Bible at all? Mal 3:8 was written for fun right?

So deutronomy 14 22-29 was for fun as well
Or hebrew 7 and 8 ain't in ur Bible.

Do u want to give to God then do according to christ teaching which is giving to the least amongst u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Gospel Artistes Are From Christ Embassy - Is God Being Partial? / "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members / "touch Not My Anointed" Taken Out Of Context Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.