Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) (19478 Views)

How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by XingXhang(m): 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
Evince:

So deutronomy 14 22-29 was for fun as well
Or hebrew 7 and 8 ain't in ur Bible.

Do u want to give to God then do according to christ teaching which is giving to the least amongst u

Do you want to go down that lane with me? I can see your legs wobbling already...Do you know what's in Heb 7 and 8?
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by wellmax(m): 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
My position on the issue of Tithe,
Abraham commenced it, Gen 14:20
Moses commanded it, several passages
Jesus commended it Mt 23:23, and
Nobody can cancel it.
This is my position.

Abraham paid tithe to Melchisedec. Melchisedec is a christophany i.e an appearance of Christ in the old testament just like the 4th personality in the fiery furnace in Daniel or the captain of the host in Joshua 5.

The transliteration of the name Mel-chi-zadok actually means the king-of-righteousness. The bible also calls him the king of Salem. Salem means peace. Jesus is Prince of peace.

For some, the commendation by Jesus in the new testament is not strong enough to consider it a new testament teaching. For others may be it is ridiculous to limit God to just 10% of our income when we can give Him our 'ALL'. One common ground we all agree on is that we must give to God. Let every man be persuaded.

Never criticize those who pay tithe, fulfill your own part of contributing to the advancement of the Gospel of Christ.

Evince , sonsomegrigbo Lomprico2
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Evince(m): 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
XingXhang:

Do you want to go down that lane with me? I can see your legs wobbling already...Do you know what's in Heb 7 and 8?

Why didn't u mention deutronomy 14 22-29 or is that one sacred. Yes let's go down the lane.

Hebrew 7 is live and direct let's go
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by soso2017: 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
You are my man any day. I love this guy. E call them thieves. lol!
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Evince(m): 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
wellmax:
Nobody can cancel it.
This is my position.

Abraham paid tithe to Melchisedec. Melchisedec is a christophany i.e an appearance of Christ in the old testament just like the 4th personality in the fiery furnace in Daniel or the captain of the host in Joshua 5.

The transliteration of the name Mel-chi-zadok actually means the king-of-righteousness. The bible also calls him the king of Salem. Salem means peace. Jesus is Prince of peace.

For some, the commendation by Jesus in the new testament is not strong enough to consider it a new testament teaching. For others may be it is ridiculous to limit God to just 10% of our income when we can give Him our 'ALL'. One common ground we all agree on is that we must give to God. Let every man be persuaded.

Never criticize those who pay tithe, fulfill your own part of contributing to the advancement of the Gospel of Christ.

So Jesus came twice on earth
Abraham paid from spoils of war and gave the remaining to the king of sodom
Matthew 23 23 Jesus woed them for collecting tithe and abandoned the weightier things of Kingdom
Malachi 3 pls read from chapter 2 that commandments was for priest them that eats all tithe without keeping any in store house.
Deutronomy 14 22-29 is tithing principles of the same old testament

Hebrews 7

11 If perfection could have been attained through the Levitical priesthood—and indeed the law given to the people established that priesthood—why was there still need for another priest to come, one in the order of Melchizedek, not in the order of Aaron? 12 For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also. 13 He of whom these things are said belonged to a different tribe, and no one from that tribe has ever served at the altar. 14 For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah, and in regard to that tribe Moses said nothing about priests. 15 And what we have said is even more clear if another priest like Melchizedek appears, 16 one who has become a priest not on the basis of a regulation as to his ancestry but on the basis of the power of an indestructible life. 17 For it is declared:

“You are a priest forever,
in the order of Melchizedek.”[a]

18 The former regulation is set aside because it was weak and useless 19 (for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.

20 And it was not without an oath! Others became priests without any oath, 21 but he became a priest with an oath when God said to him:

“The Lord has sworn
and will not change his mind:
‘You are a priest forever.’”[b]

22 Because of this oath, Jesus has become the guarantor of a better covenant.

23 Now there have been many of those priests, since death prevented them from continuing in office; 24 but because Jesus lives forever, he has a permanent priesthood. 25 Therefore he is able to save completely[c] those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.

26 Such a high priest truly meets our need—one who is holy, blameless, pure, set apart from sinners, exalted above the heavens. 27 Unlike the other high priests, he does not need to offer sacrifices day after day, first for his own sins, and then for the sins of the people. He sacrificed for their sins once for all when he offered himself. 28 For the law appoints as high priests men in all their weakness; but the oath, which came after the law, appointed the Son, who has been made perfect forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
Therefore making money as well so one day he can also buy his own private jet. Ain't it ironic?
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by wellmax(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
Evince:

So Jesus came twice on earth

You do not understand the Bible then. I mentioned Christophany and explained it in bit.

Don't confuse yourself. Read my conclusion again.
"One common ground we all agree on is that we must give to God. Let every man be persuaded."

I am persuaded from the scriptures to pay my tithe. God helping me, I hope to someday begin topay more than 10%.

If Malachi is talking to priests, where do the priest get the tithe they are commanded not to eat from. Where does it come from.

Jesus was telling the Pharisees that the are keeping paying of tithe (which is good) but are neglecting the weightier matters. Same error many churches are making today.

Christ did not condemn them for Keeping the tithe principle.

Deut 14:29 talks about giving your tithe to the Levites. Here it says every 3 years, So what's your point?
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Evince(m): 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
wellmax:

You do not understand the Bible then. I mentioned Christophany and explained it in bit.

Don't confuse yourself. Read my conclusion again.
"One common ground we all agree on is that we must give to God. Let every man be persuaded."

I am persuaded from the scriptures to pay my tithe. God helping me, I hope to someday begin topay more than 10%.

If Malachi is talking to priests, where do the priest get the tithe they are commanded not to eat from. Where does it come from.

Jesus was telling the Pharisees that the are keeping paying of tithe (which is good) but are neglecting the weightier matters. Same error many churches are making today.

Christ did not condemn them for Keeping the tithe principle.

No where was it said that tithe is good.
Hope u read the Hebrew 7 11 to the end I sent.
Now if u feel tithe is to be upheld then what's ur take on deutronomy 14 22-29

Tithes
22 Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year. 23 Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always. 24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away), 25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose. 26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice. 27 And do not neglect the Levites living in your towns, for they have no allotment or inheritance of their own.

28 At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year’s produce and store it in your towns, 29 so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied, and so that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.

I hope this is not in ur Bible.
Now all these are under the law and profit us nothing hope u read where in Hebrew that Bible called the Laws in old testament carnal.
I remember christ telling the scribes that moses gave them the law out of the wickedness of their heart.
Now galatians 3 says
10 For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”[e] 11 Clearly no one who relies on the law is justified before God, because “the righteous will live by faith.”[f] 12 The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, it says, “The person who does these things will live by them.”[g] 13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”[h] 14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.

The Law and the Promise
15 Brothers and sisters, let me take an example from everyday life. Just as no one can set aside or add to a human covenant that has been duly established, so it is in this case. 16 The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,”[i] meaning one person, who is Christ. 17 What I mean is this: The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise. 18 For if the inheritance depends on the law, then it no longer depends on the promise; but God in his grace gave it to Abraham through a promise.

19 Why, then, was the law given at all? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise referred had come. The law was given through angels and entrusted to a mediator. 20 A mediator, however, implies more than one party; but God is one.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by wellmax(m): 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
Evince:

Stop spamming the thread. I have my Bible, I can read and I have read.

And I am certain I have answered you.

But as it is, religion is a sentiment that cannot be forced.

I pray the Holy Spirit ministers to you.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Emmanystone: 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
Pls we need it..

Stupid people do multiply..
Pls tell your Daddy GO Freeze that YHWH hates Divorce and Adultry.

Freeze is Divorced and right now is living with another man's wife. Which is a sin?

Adultery or Tithing?

Pls can you point this scripture to your Papa?
Good News Translation Malachi 2:16 “I hate divorce,” says the Lord God of Israel. “I hate it when one of you does such a cruel thing to his wife. Make sure that you do not break your promise to be faithful to your wife.”

He saw Malachi 3:10 to preach against, but he jumped Malachi 2:16 and Thou shall not commit adultery

Pls tell him to remove the plywood in his eyes to see clearly to help remove small speck in another person's eye.

***ProudlySheep***.

***Let the goats cross over***.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by XingXhang(m): 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
Evince:

Why didn't u mention deutronomy 14 22-29 or is that one sacred. Yes let's go down the lane.

Hebrew 7 is live and direct let's go

You're not fit. I believe you're an adult. Do what suits you.

It's childish and immature to insult others who don't share your line of thought.

Bye
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Emmanystone: 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
Somebody should tell this Noisemaker , tithing is not the most important massage in Christianity.
Don't mind that adulterer. He is having sex with a married woman, that to him is cool. YHWH is pleased with him

All these animals swallowing money in Nigeria, does he know about them? Am waiting to hear his voice.
Bastard born troway. Na him papa contri be this?
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Evince(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
XingXhang:

You're not fit. I believe you're an adult. Do what suits you.

It's childish and immature to insult others who don't share your line of thought.

Bye

I can't remember insulting u bro. Pls highlight where I did that. I gave u scriptures so why are u running
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Evince(m): 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
wellmax:

Stop spamming the thread. I have my Bible, I can read and I have read.

And I am certain I have answered you.

But as it is, religion is a sentiment that cannot be forced.

I pray the Holy Spirit ministers to you.

There is nothing like holy spirit ministering to u again on a matter that is written in Bible already in language u understand.
I am showing u what u missed to read. Just like ppl read only first part of 1 Corinthians 12 that talked about speaking in tongues without reading down to hear correctly what the Bible says. Pls after every teaching in church do well to read the scriptures as a whole to know what it says that what they do in Bible by seeking confirmation. most pastors interpret Bible the way it suits their pocket
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
u think say e easy to run TV program when ur money finish shebi u go enter house keep quiet grin grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Lomprico2: 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
wellmax:
Nobody can cancel it.
This is my position.

How many times did Abraham pay it? He gave 10% of his spoils from war to a king not as a dedication to God!! Why are you people like this??
God gave Moses the laws on how to serve him, the 12 tribes of Israel all got their portion of duty including the priests (levi's) no need to go into details.
Now the law God gave to moses existed from then to Jesus' era and guess what Jesus himself was a jew so he obligated under those laws, including tithe, blood sacrifices and others. His death cancelled all this old laws for the new creature thingi.

Mind you if we really want to follow anything concerning the old law, we should compare and see if the apostle practised any after Jesus' death.

Lets stop twisting the bible to suit our devilish evil gains.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Evince(m): 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lomprico2:

How many times did Abraham pay it? He gave 10% of his spoils from war to a king not as a dedication to God!! Why are you people like this??
God gave Moses the laws on how to serve him, the 12 tribes of Israel all got their portion of duty including the priests (levi's) no need to go into details.
Now the law God gave to moses existed from then to Jesus' era and guess what Jesus himself was a jew so he obligated under those laws, including tithe, blood sacrifices and others. His death cancelled all this old laws for the new creature thingi.

Mind you if we really want to follow anything concerning the old law, we should compare and see if the apostle practised any after Jesus' death.

Lets stop twisting the bible to suit our devilish evil gains.

My dear the death of christ profit them nothing. They are practising jewdochristianity
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by D1official: 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Everyone is making money, It has nothing to do with religion. Bill gates, Zuckerberg n Jack ma don't pay tithe n they are 59 billion times richer than u, ur church members and ur pastors combined together.
Dey re richer Dan u Nd ur generation.
Nt me.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by wellmax(m): 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lomprico2:

Are you done talking?

Sincerely you haven't made any point.

Abraham paid when he met a Prophet/King.

Yes we didn't have record of any of his interrraction with any other prophet. Is it until it's recoded severally before you accept?

Jesus didn't come to abolish all the laws, he discarded many, reformed others and even reinforced some.

His comments on tithe was that He recognized it.

My problem with non tithers is why they are angry with those of us that pay.

The Apostles encouraged their followers to give for the work of God. The Bible didn't state if it's 10% or not.

Again, I'm convinced to give to God, I'm determined to give a minimum of 10% and more.

If you do not believe in it, thats you.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by israelmao(m): 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
Sheer waste of time.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Lomprico2: 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
wellmax:

Are you done talking?

Sincerely you haven't made any point.

Abraham paid when he met a Prophet/King.

Yes we didn't have record of any of his interrraction with any other prophet. Is it until it's recoded severally before you accept?

Jesus didn't come to abolish all the laws, he discarded many, reformed others and even reinforced some.

His comments on tithe was that He recognized it.

My problem with non tithers is why they are angry with those of us that pay.

The Apostles encouraged their followers to give for the work of God. The Bible didn't state if it's 10% or not.

Again, I'm convinced to give to God, I'm determined to give a minimum of 10% and more.

If you do not believe in it, thats you.

Why not give your all mr giver? After all Jesus told the rich man to forfeit all he has in order to follow him.

If I haven't made any point why are u trying to counter what I said? undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by sonsomegrigbo: 1:26am On Feb 24, 2018
Emmanystone:

Pls tell your Daddy GO Freeze that YHWH hates Divorce and Adultry.

Freeze is Divorced and right now is living with another man's wife. Which is a sin?

Adultery or Tithing?

Pls can you point this scripture to your Papa?
Good News Translation Malachi 2:16 “I hate divorce,” says the Lord God of Israel. “I hate it when one of you does such a cruel thing to his wife. Make sure that you do not break your promise to be faithful to your wife.”

He saw Malachi 3:10 to preach against, but he jumped Malachi 2:16 and Thou shall not commit adultery

Pls tell him to remove the plywood in his eyes to see clearly to help remove small speck in another person's eye.

***ProudlySheep***.

***Let the goats cross over***.

Oyakhilome and Okotie did not divorce....

Ẹ̀rín ẹ npa mí
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by wellmax(m): 3:53am On Feb 24, 2018
Lomprico2:

Why not give your all mr giver? After all Jesus told the rich man to forfeit all he has in order to follow him.

If I haven't made any point why are u trying to counter what I said? undecided

He deserves my all. And I'll gladly give it.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Lomprico2: 8:21am On Feb 24, 2018
wellmax:

He deserves my all. And I'll gladly give it.

Go and look for a 1 year old to tell that, not me.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by chngebeginwthme: 8:46am On Feb 24, 2018
uzohrome:
I pay tithe everyday, to you am brainwashed right? But am getting masive result. Everything about life is spritual. You will only reap what you sow. So preach your nonsense to whom ever that is interested to listen to rubbish. Odeh

Dangote is not paying Tithe and are you richer than him?

Mark Zuckerberg is not paying tithe either and he is richer than your generation..

Keep enriching your pastors while you are living below poverty line.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by wellmax(m): 8:55am On Feb 24, 2018
Lomprico2:

Go and look for a 1 year old to tell that, not me.

Okay
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Emmanystone: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:

Oyakhilome and Okotie did not divorce....

Ẹ̀rín ẹ npa mí
I speak for the Bible, not men. I was hoping you'd show me a scripture which says it's okay to divorce, rather than throwing names of men at me.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
D1official:

Dey re richer Dan u Nd ur generation.
Nt me.

grin.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
IVORY2009:

Don't provoke the Almighty..

I'm back on nairaland to frustrate you angry
Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by IVORY2009(m): 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
Diickrider:

I'm back on nairaland to frustrate you angry

Irunbobo I thought u are dead and gone......

Ghostttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
IVORY2009:

Irunbobo I thought u are dead and gone......

Ghostttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt shocked shocked

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris / Top Nigerian Gospel Artistes Are From Christ Embassy - Is God Being Partial? / Remembering Bayo Adegboyega Aka Atayero!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.