Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Muslim Woman Leads Prayers, Receives Death Threats From Round The World - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Woman Leads Prayers, Receives Death Threats From Round The World (4472 Views)

Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? / Ruling On A Muslim Man Marrying A Non-muslim Woman And Vice Versa / Imam Leads Prayers During Earthquake In Indonesia! (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Woman Leads Prayers, Receives Death Threats From Round The World by jerflakes(m): 7:40am On Feb 24, 2018
benben1000:
I'm not a Muslim but I will defend them today. Not for the death threats but for the shear hypocrisy of Christians especially Catholics. Catholics, do you have a female priest? Let alone a female priest leading a mass. Talk back to me hypocrites.

Head slammer

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Leads Prayers, Receives Death Threats From Round The World by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:46am On Feb 24, 2018
this is a welcome development, the women in Islam should do more in removing several restrictions against them in the name of religion.....the one I will be waiting to hear is when women will protest against being lock indoor at home, not driving a car theirselves, and no be by force to wear hijab ...hmm dis will be trouble ooo

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Leads Prayers, Receives Death Threats From Round The World by Firstpage: 7:55am On Feb 24, 2018
UduMgbo1:

hahahahahahaha
but fake yerobas who are yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas
kiss the truth

cc
Alariiwo cheesy

Lalasticlala, Dominique, mynd44 you never ban this pleb that always talk off topic.
Re: Muslim Woman Leads Prayers, Receives Death Threats From Round The World by Dreydoe(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
ariesbull:

Jamida Beevi created history by becoming the first Indian Muslim woman to lead the Friday prayer for a mixed-gender congregation at a public place. The 34-year-old led around 30 men and women in namaaz inside a hall at Vandoor village in Kerala’s Malappuram district.

The person who leads namaaz is called imam and, traditionally, he is a man, unless it is an all-woman congregation. The first woman to break this tradition, in recent memory at least, was Amina Wadud, an American professor of religion and philosophy, who led the Friday prayer in New York in 2005.

But while Wadud was hailed as a revolutionary, Beevi has not received much support.

https://etimes.com.ng/muslim-woman-leads-prayers-receives-death-threats-round-world/

The decision to organise a Friday prayer led by a woman was taken on January 23 at the state committee meeting of her faction of the Khuran Sunnath Society.

“We wanted to spread the message that Islam never prohibited women from leading prayers,” Beevi said. “We have decided to continue this practice.”

Beevi hopes her decision “will inspire more Muslim women to preside over prayers”.
what absolute nonsense is this!. This one is an obvious innovation.. This is 100% against the Truth of the Quran and the sunnah of our holy Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w) she and the Jamma dat prayed behind her should sincerely seek for forgiveness from Allah S.W.T The most gracious and most merciful.. I Pray Allah Forgive us all for all our shortcomings. Especially me.

Allah knows Best

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Leads Prayers, Receives Death Threats From Round The World by Blessed200016: 6:43am On Mar 10, 2018
eleojo23:
I am still trying to imagine what someone will tell me that will make me convert to Islam.

no one can but only God via His signs
Re: Muslim Woman Leads Prayers, Receives Death Threats From Round The World by Blessed200016: 6:45am On Mar 10, 2018
Willybos:
Muslims has been the problem of this world since 14century
kindly reply this

Who is a Christian?

Are all Christians real?
Re: Muslim Woman Leads Prayers, Receives Death Threats From Round The World by Willybos(m): 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
Blessed200016:
kindly reply this

Who is a Christian?

Are all Christians real?
Christians have never and will never issue anybody death threat! This is somefin u must understand!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cremation- The Islamic Perspective / I Need A Good Alfa / Giving Charity In The Last Ten Days Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.