Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

You Have My Support, Oyegun Replies Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have My Support, Oyegun Replies Tinubu (798 Views)

Osita Okechukwu Replies Tinubu: ‘Osho-Virus’ Behind APC Crisis / Base Your Criticism On Facts, Saraki Replies Tinubu / Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have My Support, Oyegun Replies Tinubu by Ebullience(m): 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
John Alechenu, Abuja

National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun has acknowledged receipt of the letter written to him by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Odigie-Oyegun’s acknowledgment came after he held a closed door meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari, at the Presidential Villa Abuja, on Friday.

Although details of the party chairman’s meeting with the President were sketchy as of the time of filing this report, it was gathered that the President prevailed on the National Chairman to cooperate with the former Lagos State governor.

This came 48 hours after Tinubu wrote the APC National Chairman accusing him of undermining his peace and confidence building efforts.

In the letter acknowledging receipt of Tinubu’s letter; Odigie-Oyegun merely expressed gratitude to Tinubu for wishing him well.

Odigie-Oyegun asked Tinubu to rest assured of his support towards ensuring the success of the daunting task given to him by the President.

Oyegun’s letter read in part : “I thank you for your letter dated February 21, 2018 for your prayers and good wishes for my health.

“I wish you the same and pray that our good God keeps you strong and grants you His peace. Let me once again formally congratulate you on the peace making assignment Mr. President has entrusted you with.

“It is most challenging but I believe you will ultimately justify the confidence reposed in you by Mr. President. In this you have my fullest support. Be assured, dear Asiwaju, of my highest regards now and always”.

http://punchng.com/you-have-my-support-oyegun-replies-tinubu/
Re: You Have My Support, Oyegun Replies Tinubu by Sprumbabafather: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
And when you guys finally decide to hold a convention, screw and bolt all the chairs to the floor because, lots of heads might be broken grin
Re: You Have My Support, Oyegun Replies Tinubu by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
cheesy Matured man, gave him a simple and brief reply. No time for long thing. Shebi him they find assignment , oyah go do the assignment grin

Mumu Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have My Support, Oyegun Replies Tinubu by princepeter566: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
Two confused idiets
Re: You Have My Support, Oyegun Replies Tinubu by TheFreeOne: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
Oyegun spoke like a boss cos APC governors are backing him.

Chai...Tinubu see your life? O mase o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have My Support, Oyegun Replies Tinubu by kernel504(m): 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
"Time Changes Yesterday" The mighty has fallen, greed has sold Tinubu.

Yesterday it was Jonathan, today, is Tinubu. People should learn to respect others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have My Support, Oyegun Replies Tinubu by nakamora: 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
Wailers wailing for Tinubu who is doing his work to finish the remaining crumbs left in PDP.Since 2015 PDP could not separate PMB & TINUBU what a weak party.

1 Like

Re: You Have My Support, Oyegun Replies Tinubu by aolawale025: 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
Since the ondo primaries there had been no love lost between them
Re: You Have My Support, Oyegun Replies Tinubu by ZZ22: 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
This a really a hard time for the suffersticated jagaban. Insha Allah he will not end up like Awolowo.... Insha Allah drinking Ratak will not be his portion.. Amin

2 Likes

Re: You Have My Support, Oyegun Replies Tinubu by Ratello: 12:53am On Feb 24, 2018
Tinubu is one overhyped clown. Saraki will be laughing hard now cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: You Have My Support, Oyegun Replies Tinubu by giantstrides(m): 1:45am On Feb 24, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
cheesy Matured man, gave him a simple and brief reply. No time for long thing. Shebi him they find assignment , oyah go do the assignment grin

Mumu Tinubu

Grow up and show you even have half the brain to understand what is going on here, he had a meeting with the president and came out with this brief reply, that alone tells you he's been warned or reprimanded by the presidency, right now no faction back Oyegun besides the CPC faction, google his reply to Tinubu's during the Ondo election saga and compare it to this watered down reconciliatory note and you can easily tell the difference, this is real politics going on. Tinubu's wants him off and the public letter was just to pressurise the presidency into choosing between Oyegun or Tinubu so expect more in the coming days and don't be surprised that Oyegun's office could drown. Plus at least try to give us credible opposition so people can rally behind you, at least that will make the present government sit up, not the rabble rousing I see littering the internet.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Picture Of Buhari Meeting Tinubu / Imo APC Crisis: Osinbajo’s Meeting With Stakeholders Ends In Deadlock / Why Saraki Is ‘being Victimised’ By Buhari Govt – Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.