Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

My Boyfriend Left Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Left Me (5769 Views)

MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) / He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Left Me by pslm23(f): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2011
dayokanu:

Now she is coming out to tell us what she wanted all along. Another of those who believe babies making is a source of income. Good luck with the child support. remember you can only claim 2 kids in Tax returns which is less than $2,000 a yr

The child support was calculated based on his minimum wage income which amounted to like $20/week and he drives around town in a Lexus.

When going on mindless romps, think of the consequences, When thinking you can turn baby making into a means of livelihood think twice
________________________________________________________________________________________
DK, i guess you are in the UK because minimum wage here in the US for a weeks worth of work is way way more than $20. @ 7.50/hr, a 40 hr work week will net you $300/week. He should pay $150 of that in child support IMO.

Why are you inferring that she wants to use those babies as a money making machine? It's not as if the guy is super rich and she wants to milk millions from him. Does his blood not run in the veins of the children?
How would you like to grow up and learn that your father's name isn't even on your birth certificate or that your father never helped raise you or contribute a dime to your upkeep?

Unfortunately, cases like Nekai's is happening everyday around the world. They are both guilty and they should both be equally held responsible. She has paid and is still paying for her "mistake" which i call a gift from God. She alone suffered the pains of pregnancy and childbirth. He wasn't there to hold her hair when she had morning sickness, he wasn't there to rub her back when those babies were kicking hard, he wasn't there to wipe her tears and ease her fears concerning  the future of those babies, he wasn't there when they were born and now they are older, he still isn't there. He knows they have been born and yet he can't even send $1 for diapers or formula? And yet, you sit there and say you see something wrong with her going after him for child support?  undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Left Me by armyofone(m): 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2011
dayokanu mi, would you have preferred she went for abortion? let's just say now that the kids are here (twins for that matter) the right thing to do is for the guy to be around even if to provide the 20 dollars for store brand diapers, common now.
carry your condoms with you always o, this when you dey do so grin grin no carry belle give anyone biko
Re: My Boyfriend Left Me by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2011
two beautiful boys when some people are looking for children.

what a silly man.

na so life be sha.
Re: My Boyfriend Left Me by jasman1: 1:25am On Feb 10, 2011
Gag me with a spoon, I'll said it again, that her sole responsibility before sex with no protection,should have been to figure out if the guy.s interested in her or sex. Its an easy distinction, he is a student. Dose she want more breakdown on this? Don't have sex if you don't know the answer. Personally, I think she's waisting her time seeking emotional support here. If she cannot handle the emotional consequences of making mistakes like this one, she should not have slept with this student without protection until she's in a committed relationship. Maybe now she can get one of those T-Shirts that reads "No committed Relationship,No Sex" and wear around, I'm sorry
Re: My Boyfriend Left Me by Nobody: 3:46am On Feb 10, 2011
dayokanu:

I have a friend who has a business, when one girl said she got preggers, He offered to take care and the girl listened to her friends advice "GO for child support" well she did go for Child support thinking she would be getting $5000 per month

A big difference, your friend offered but this op's bf did not offer.

Seriously I am beginning to think that you just post for posting sake or to justify some claim of yours.

@Nekai

Go for child support , I don't care if you throw the money into a trash can when you get it but go for it, it's about time someone made that irresponsible man of yours know that he cannot roam around the streets like he's got nothing or nobody to worry about.

A 25/26 yr old man is not a child, no one taught him how to insert his diick into your whatever and shoot in there, so nobody is going to teach him how to become responsible,international student or not
Re: My Boyfriend Left Me by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 10, 2011
Re: My Boyfriend Left Me by dayokanu(m): 7:39am On Feb 10, 2011
pslm 23 Child support is not 50% of income,

Secondly I never said he worked 40hrs a week

@OP,

Go for your child support they normally do, those who believe having kids is a means of getting financial security.

I trust the sharp guy, when he fades out to Nigeria go and collect your child support and father figure from lagos or Kano.

The next woman in line who wants to trade her pucci, womb and child for a meal ticket should go ahead.

Aint there several ways of making money "under the table". e.g if he has his own company and receives cash only go and collect the undocumented money for your survival.

Next time you open your pucci without protection think of the consequence,

Not that this would serve as a deterrent, cos statistically, women who have a child without getting married most in 70% of the time get knocked up"mistakenly" within the next 5yrs again
Re: My Boyfriend Left Me by dayokanu(m): 7:44am On Feb 10, 2011
armyofone:

dayokanu mi, would you have preferred she went for abortion? let's just say now that the kids are here (twins for that matter) the right thing to do is for the guy to be around even if to provide the 20 dollars for store brand diapers, common now.
carry your condoms with you always o, this when you dey do so  grin grin no carry belle give anyone biko

I am pro-choice cool

Dont add a kid to the already strained economy with millions living on Govt assistance, If you cant assist the country then dont burden it.

If every woman out there decides to pop out kids and hope govt, social security and medicaid would take care of them, how would the country look like?

Moral: Have kids when you know you have the financial ability to take care of them without seeking for govt assistance
Re: My Boyfriend Left Me by fstranger3(m): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2011
@OP:

Any update on the whereabout of Mr. runaway Boyfie?
Re: My Boyfriend Left Me by ajadekoil(m): 7:13am On Apr 07, 2011
Ur husband want to go and mariage to rock,his coming bk to u.wat goes up must come down.just keep ur self.ur integrity is very inportant
Re: My Boyfriend Left Me by Thirst4Lif: 8:23am On Apr 07, 2011
may be wrong, but it looks like thst the man has permanently taken off.

At 25, he is a grown man and if he really wanted to be with you, no father can put a 25 year old on a plane back to Nigeira for whatever reason.

Sweetheart, most men will take a hike if their girlfriend of only 2 months told then thet she was pregnant.

You can hardly know the other person in 2 months as you have now found out the hard way. You dont know him well enough to have a forwarding address for him, yet you carry his babies

It is a sad situation & its the babies I really feel for because they havent asked for this to happen.

I agree with you entirely.

When will people come to the realization they are playing with their lives by having unprotected sex? And pregnancy is not the

worst that can happen.
Re: My Boyfriend Left Me by Blackdutchess(f): 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2012
Find a new daddy for ur children a good man, they don't need this weak dude, there is no valid reason for bailing out on you like this, be strong it's gonna be heavy but children are such a blessing it will be all worth it,ur a woman...women have super powers!!! u gonna be fine,cry cry cry as much as u can and then stop...u need positive energy for the twins in ur belly..GOOD LUCK, GOD BLESS U,WISH U MUCH STRENGTH!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number / A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! / She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.