Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Funke Akindele Rocks Transparent Dress To "SceneoneTV Subscribers Party" (PICS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Rocks Transparent Dress To "SceneoneTV Subscribers Party" (PICS) (29148 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / Adetutu Alabi Wore A Transparent Dress To Ake Festival (Photos) / Adunni Ade Rocks Transparent Top With Denim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Rocks Transparent Dress To "SceneoneTV Subscribers Party" (PICS) by kcfresh110: 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
GistMeMore:
GistMore.com

She caption...

IBADAN!! The #bigsgeh is here for the Parri!! Where are my #jenifans ?? Meet me at mingles sports bar and lounge TONIGHT!! O ma loud!! #sceneonetvsubscribersparty

BY GISTMORE https://www.gistmore.com/funke-akindele-rocks-transparent-dress-sceneonetv-subscribers-party-pics
Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?
Do you need any Peer-to-Peer Donation scripts ?
Do you need any Bulk SMS Scripts ?
Do you need any Web Hosting Company Scripts ?
Do you need any Reseller Web hosting Setup ?
Do you need any Customized application solutions for your school and organizations ?
Do you need any Human Resources Management Scripts.?

All @ affordable Prices

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: Funke Akindele Rocks Transparent Dress To "SceneoneTV Subscribers Party" (PICS) by spencekat(m): 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
phlamesG:
I love d fact that this lady started from scratch to get to where she is now.

Who else watched "I need to know"?
I did.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Rocks Transparent Dress To "SceneoneTV Subscribers Party" (PICS) by joepepsy(m): 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
I have been trying to remember that programme for ages , thanks send me your detail make I send you some swiss franc.
phlamesG:
I love d fact that this lady started from scratch to get to where she is now.

Who else watched "I need to know"?
Re: Funke Akindele Rocks Transparent Dress To "SceneoneTV Subscribers Party" (PICS) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
bettercreature:
That movie destroyed her life
How?
Re: Funke Akindele Rocks Transparent Dress To "SceneoneTV Subscribers Party" (PICS) by vinceee(m): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
She looks like bobrisky
Re: Funke Akindele Rocks Transparent Dress To "SceneoneTV Subscribers Party" (PICS) by obowunmi(m): 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
Looking cheap and fat.
Re: Funke Akindele Rocks Transparent Dress To "SceneoneTV Subscribers Party" (PICS) by diluewunmi: 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
007author:
I thought she is pregnant? Olosho alakori

Ori e ti daru. Oponu ayirada. Anti e ni olosho. Ode

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Rocks Transparent Dress To "SceneoneTV Subscribers Party" (PICS) by diluewunmi: 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
LuxChris:
old woman

May u never attain old age.... hope u will gladly say amen
Re: Funke Akindele Rocks Transparent Dress To "SceneoneTV Subscribers Party" (PICS) by Trexnemesis(m): 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
Old lady dey wear torn jeans. Adult delinquency! Oshi.
Re: Funke Akindele Rocks Transparent Dress To "SceneoneTV Subscribers Party" (PICS) by chieni(f): 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
bettercreature:
That movie destroyed her life
how?
Re: Funke Akindele Rocks Transparent Dress To "SceneoneTV Subscribers Party" (PICS) by phlamesG: 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
joepepsy:
I have been trying to remember that programme for ages , thanks send me your detail make I send you some swiss franc.

Lol no whyne me my G
u serious?
Re: Funke Akindele Rocks Transparent Dress To "SceneoneTV Subscribers Party" (PICS) by ifrosh: 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
OneCorner:
and diz woman go get belle if i fvck am oo cool

meennh u are truly onecorner bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post / Davido: "Imade's Little Sister Would Be Born In Two Weeks" / Eldee The Don And Wife, Dolapo Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.