Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Desmond Elliot's Mother Clocks 70 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot's Mother Clocks 70 (743 Views)

I’ve Been In The Entertainment For 62 Years - Jackie Chan Speaks As He Clocks 70 / Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary / Desmond Elliot Dresses Up As Father Christmas, Visits His Constituency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot's Mother Clocks 70 by 1Ebisco: 8:24am On Feb 24, 2018
While it is okay to celebrate celebrities, it is also important we recognize the people behind their success... Nollywood actor, Desmond Elliot, has celebrated the woman behind his rise to stardom - his mother.

Popular Nollywood actor and the lawmaker representing Surulere constituency at the Lagos State House of Assembly, Desmond Elliot, has taken to his Instagram page to celebrate his mother on her 70th birthday.

The veteran screen star and movie director, who had every cause to celebrate as his beautiful mother who recently clocked 70 years on earth, posted her beautiful photo and penned a lovely message.

Sharing a photo of his lovely mum on his Instagram page, he wrote: "Happy 70th birthday to the sweetest, loveliest, greatest momma in the world . I love you mum .

"Thanks for loving me and being the best “ma Shola “ ever . God keep you strong and healthy for us . Amen . Please join me in wishing her well jare, she too much biko , kuma she kworet fa . Heheh"

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/desmond-elliots-mother-clocks-70.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot's Mother Clocks 70 by SIMPLYkush: 9:00am On Feb 24, 2018
She looks fresh... i would love to sample her punna, how tight it must be, well, Desmond will know, he came through it

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Lasisi Reacts To Lolu For Exposing His Eggplant Before Disqualified / Annie Idibia And Her Beautiful Daughter Goes For Swimming / Top 10 Fun Facts About Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.