Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,750 members, 7,955,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino (31038 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ghana: He’s Like Okocha – Siasia Tells Eguavoen To Invite England-bor / The Staggering Stat That Shows That O. Dembele Is A Freak Of Nature / Ousmane Dembele Is The World's Second Most Expensive Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino by robosky02(m): 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
Top 10 Most Skilful Footballers In History

the real list grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8GaOV8xTRk
Re: Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino by Jokerman(m): 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
anochuko01:

then you don't know anything

Huh.... Dembele and Modric, who is better
Re: Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino by 99thEnemy(m): 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
After OKOCHA it is RONALBINGO grin LIVING LEGENDS
Re: Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino by anochuko01(m): 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
Jokerman:

Huh.... Dembele and Modric, who is better
I'm not saying dembele is better, but he'll walk into almost every football club first team.
he's a complete CM
Re: Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino by henrygold100: 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
Jokerman:
Dembele is not in those players class....

Dembele is not even better than Modric, Iniesta etc before we talk of A-class legends...
so iniesta is not a class legend? Who else den?
Re: Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
pls how old is this news,i can't remember the last time Chelsea was on top the epl table and spurs beating burnely 2:0 to cut Chelsea's leads

1 Like

Re: Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino by otimothy(m): 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

Dem dey talk of Okocha dis donkey dey mention hazard name.

Please calling it a donkey is an insult to donkeys.

1 Like

Re: Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino by room089: 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
Mariangeles:
I always thought Jay Jay Okocha didn't get enough credits and accolades he deserved as a player...

So true bro!
Re: Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino by divineappo(m): 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
Jay Jay okocha the legend

.............................. Cold Pressed Moringa Oil for sale #8,300 per litre 100% organic and unrefined

Re: Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino by Kingsley10000: 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
TRUE THAT NIGGA CAN PLAY
Re: Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino by Kingsley10000: 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
I will agree if u can reach cl finals
Re: Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Why's Jay Jay looking like that mature student in every faculty?

Because he was actually matured at that time of his career..when he played for PSG

1 Like

Re: Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino by Kiddogarcia(m): 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
For me Ronaldinho is the greatest player ever,the only man who brought dance to football,and the only player who has no comparism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino by lexy2014: 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
kidman96:
how can you compare Dembele with Okocha? which kind rough play be that?
I tire oh

1 Like

Re: Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino by lexy2014: 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
Jokerman:
Dembele is not in those players class....

Dembele is not even better than Modric, Iniesta etc before we talk of A-class legends...
I agree with u bro. I love dembele. He is one player that u just can't take d ball from him. But I think that sometimes a players career or "success" is only as big as that of their clubs
Re: Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino by 8stargeneral: 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
I disagree with u coache tongue
Re: Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino by LiXxGH: 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
Re: Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino by sunisonflex29(m): 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
Wats poccetino smoking over there...u don't compare dembele with d great jay jay....

so good they named him twice that even ronaldinho was learning from him,even Pele once said the only player from Africa that could walk straight into the Brazilian team of the early 2000s was jay jay...so Wats poccetino smoking... the only player that that used arsenal players and be jogging that even henry was standing hands akimbo at the middle of the pitch watching jay jay dismantle my beloved arsenal... that coach should respect himself..

1 Like

Re: Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino by Ekaka1(m): 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
dyadeleye:
ROnaldinho, GOAT..
I hail thee

He was quite good but to put in in that GOAT class is a little over played. Perhaps if He had not lost form too early and had kept a good discipline He may have made it to that class.

1 Like

Re: Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino by BruncleZuma: 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blainz:

Because he was actually matured at that time of his career..when he played for PSG

That analogy just flew past you like a rocket... grin grin grin grin
Re: Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino by dyadeleye(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ekaka1:

He was quite good but to put in in that GOAT class is a little over played. Perhaps if He had not lost form too early and had kept a good discipline He may have made it to that class.

Well, he is my world best and nothing gonna change that
Re: Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino by bigpicture001: 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
dyadeleye:
ROnaldinho, GOAT..
I hail thee
..am very sure ur a lawn tennis fan...Aren't u?
Re: Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino by thesicilian: 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
kidman96:
how can you compare Dembele with Okocha? which kind rough play be that?
He must be high on some kind of weed.
Re: Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino by dyadeleye(m): 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
bigpicture001:
..am very sure ur a lawn tennis fan...Aren't u?

no na F1
Re: Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino by robosky02(m): 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
Kiddogarcia:
For me Ronaldinho is the greatest player ever,the only man who brought dance to football,and the only player who has no comparism

na so,

didn't you hear that Ronaldinho himself said he learnt "under" okocha at PSG grin
Re: Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino by DrHighchief(m): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
Okocha I know is more skillful than Dembele..
Re: Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
robosky02:

na so,

didn't you hear that Ronaldinho himself said he learnt "under" okocha at PSG grin
what are u trying to tell me,okocha had what other skillful player already had,skills and technical ability.before okocha came,there was gascoigne,rivaldo,bergkamp,van basten,the list is endless sef.bt before ronaldinho came,no one danced with the ball,no one brought futsal to the game.and after ronaldinho's era,no one is yet to bring that.do u knw the how many player have being called,the new ronaldo,new messi,new okocha,have u ever heard of the new ronaldinho,maybe by teeth resemblance tho.ronaldinho greatest ever

1 Like

Re: Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino by bigpicture001: 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
dyadeleye:

no na F1
...ok
Re: Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino by plessis: 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
forget xavi and iniesta.....ivan de la pena and guti haz are the greatest spanish midfielders of all time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book / Maguire Accidentally HEADBUTTS Ronaldo At A Corner Against Atletico / Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.