Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos (30911 Views)

Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) / Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos by danieljoel759: 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
Super Eagles and CD Leganés defender, Kenneth Omeruo whose beautiful wife Chioma Omeruo turned a year older this week shared loved-up videos of them in bed to celebrate her birthday and wrote:

Honeym, I know say you go forgive me for this one because na your birthday soon.. ??. Ur name for be Joy becuz the only time wey you no de laugh, na when I no gree massage you ?. Happy birthday my world.. i de vex small for you sha @oma_omeruo I say make you born pikin for me, u born am finish pikin no gree resemble papa ?. I forgive you because the pikin fine die ?. You’ve brought so much Joy to my life Honeym and am glad it’s you I will spend the rest of my life with.. you conquered your biggest fear and gave me the best gift everrrrrr.. happy birthday My Heart ?? I love you Morest baby?? ? ?

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/nigerian-footballer-celebrates-wifes.html

1 Share

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos by cr7lomo: 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
Yesssss.....my first ever FTC on NL, and I beat Jennifer's blog by micro seconds...whoaaa .... wonderful

Congrats to Kenneth and wife chioma ( the most celebrated Igbo name ) and myself

Chioma is a special name , Davido tried for that name sha... congrats to all chiomas including my gf chioma wink smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos by Jenniferblogger: 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
grin
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos by wakes: 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
Wow
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos by karllemah44(m): 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
grin
Good 4 una...
Pikin no resemble u...u dy complain
If e resemble ur gateman nko??

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos by Triangles1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
It seems there's no fuell inside the generator to on light

Or

The phone camera light spoil
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos by kobosmart(m): 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
She no even fine sef
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos by BizBayo: 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
The hustle for First to comment is real.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos by ChiefSweetus: 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
Your intimate marital affairs are now for public consumption

Frivolous social media generation undecided

6 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
Money is like engine oil that lubricates the wheel of love or ruv.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
Jenniferblogger:
grin
what funny? undecided
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos by Giftednwaimo(f): 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
case3245x:
How sure is this? I haven't done it before. Like I can get the airtime without paying?
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
cool
Footballers marriages do last...
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos by Triangles1(m): 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
kobosmart:
She no even fine sef

Love is in the eyes of beholder, remember, does who marry for beauty later divorce because the woman too fine and every body want to taste.

I'm a sapiosexual type with moderate of a woman beauty.
Every woman are uniquely beautiful it depends on your /fine eyes to see through.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos by kobosmart(m): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
Triangles1:

Love is in the eyes of beholder, remember, does who marry for beauty later divorce because the woman too fine and every body want to taste.

I'm a sapiosexual type with moderate of a woman beauty.
Every woman are uniquely beautiful it depends on your /fine eyes to see through.
undecided dust yanner
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos by Melancho: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
Love is a beautiful thing for the camera. You dig?

I create beautiful websites for N20K. Call me or WhatsApp me 07085013051 for more details and my works.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
This old man again....

I remember him in Rangers those days... Old man stay off social media
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos by OkunrinOloro: 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
Meeeen, this guy stock don devalue. From Chelsea to Kasimpasa, to Leganes.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos by macello4(m): 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
happy birtday Chioma my lover
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos by johnbel122: 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
HBD
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos by huzi2018: 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
love, nice
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos by Icon79(m): 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
Haha!! Scary shis grin

O pari

karllemah44:
grin
Good 4 una...
Pikin no resemble u...u dy complain
If e resemble ur gateman nko
??
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos by akiOYIBO: 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chukwuokike is with, and will continue to bless all Biafrans and every jewish community worldwide. Happy Birthday Ada Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos by cecilia1304: 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
hbd miss omeruo
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos by KevMitnick: 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
I see why he is performing well for Laganes FC. Happy birthday to him grin

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos by STRENGTHesq(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
cr7lomo:
Yesssss.....my first ever FTC on NL, and I beat Jennifer's blog by micro seconds...whoaaa .... wonderful

Congrats to Kenneth and wife chioma ( the most celebrated Igbo name ) and myself

Chioma is a special name , Davido tried for that name sha... congrats to all chiomas including my gf chioma wink smiley
Busy body Ftc you wan naked enter bush undecided undecided
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos by weezweezweez(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
danieljoel759:
Super Eagles and CD Leganés defender, Kenneth Omeruo whose beautiful wife Chioma Omeruo turned a year older this week shared loved-up videos of them in bed to celebrate her birthday and wrote:

Honeym, I know say you go forgive me for this one because na your birthday soon.. ??. Ur name for be Joy becuz the only time wey you no de laugh, na when I no gree massage you ?. Happy birthday my world.. i de vex small for you sha @oma_omeruo I say make you born pikin for me, u born am finish pikin no gree resemble papa ?. I forgive you because the pikin fine die ?. You’ve brought so much Joy to my life Honeym and am glad it’s you I will spend the rest of my life with.. you conquered your biggest fear and gave me the best gift everrrrrr.. happy birthday My Heart ?? I love you Morest baby?? ? ?

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/nigerian-footballer-celebrates-wifes.html

which one is honeym?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Neymar's Lawyer Going Into Barcelona Offices, Transfer? (Photos) / Moses, Oshoala Win At The Nigerian Sports Awards 2017. See List Of Winners. / Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.