Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos (21531 Views)

A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. / Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans / Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by Omeokachie: 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
He should go and assault boko haram and free dapchi girls
Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by Runaway: 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by Kokaine(m): 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Pussy soja
exactly.
remove the uniform all that will be left is a wall flower.
paper tigers forming gallant on civilian bodies.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by Namt: 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
OK make I ask dis nepa & police which one ll u chose
Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by efighter: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
NEPA or PHCH or Distribution Company, whatever they are called. Same old wine in new bottles. They deserved to be beaten, whipped and humiliated where ever they are seen together with the Minister of Darkness called Fashola. Huge bills but shinkini light for just 30 minutes in a day.

If anyone here see or hear anybody or group of people going to or planning to go to NEPA/PHCN/Distribution company to beat the bastards there, pls inform me, I must be part if the beating team be it in Lagos, Kano, Onitsha, Warri, Oshogbo or Sokoto. Those idiots deserve serious beating and brain reset including the Minister if Darkness.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by Shroud: 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
The Kaduna Electric has accused a soldier of brutalizing and assaulting a staff in the cause of carrying out his legitimate duty. According to reports, the military personnel allegedly assaulted the staff - leaving him with injuries in Wurno Road in Kaduna state.

Officials of the Kaduna Electric are set to petition the relevant authorities and pursue this to its conclusion in order to ensure justice to their colleague...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/soldier-allegedly-assaults-electric-official-carrying-duty-photos.html

The same electric distribution authorities also seek the services of the military in brutalising their clients when they have disputes.

I say karma is a swift bitch.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by Ogunleti01: 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
The Kaduna Electric has accused a soldier of brutalizing and assaulting a staff in the cause of carrying out his legitimate duty. According to reports, the military personnel allegedly assaulted the staff - leaving him with injuries in Wurno Road in Kaduna state.

Officials of the Kaduna Electric are set to petition the relevant authorities and pursue this to its conclusion in order to ensure justice to their colleague...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/soldier-allegedly-assaults-electric-official-carrying-duty-photos.html
Una no fight them before light no gree stay, now that you have gone beyond your boundary now make una they expect operation total darkness for una barracks
Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by Unbreakable007: 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
NEPA officials r more wicked than d military men and women.

in this case i stand with d military.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by Xisnin(m): 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
Partnerbiz:
But why do i hate all these nepa ppl wey no go bring light but go come cut light.
If they don't bring light as you claimed, why do you worry about them disconnecting it?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by JandyJ(m): 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:
It is so obnoxious for an average Nigerian to allow an ornery, vile, aborrhent and above all recalcitrant soldier intimidate and consternate you for no unfeign reason mostly in triffling situations. Where we are here in surulere lagos, we give them run for their money by beating them up at the slightest of casus belli. Just last week, they threatened to scatter our community, intersperse the habituè of the habitat and cause carnage. We waited for them but they refused to show up.

Then u guys should meet them at the Barack.. Beat them there

1 Like

Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by wambosamuel1980: 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
How i wish iam there i would have help the soldier man to beat him up like a animal.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by christaddicted: 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
gabazin080:
The screen of my phone is bad so I couldn't see what OP posted but from what people are commenting, I think his teacher shouldn't have beat him like that. There are ways of punishing a student instead of beating him and inflicting injury upon the poor boy. The parents should take the teacher to court. That's my contribution.
Thank you.

Guy, you funny die...Kai...Lol
Lemme start saving up to pick a new phone for you..
Comedy could make you rich bro
Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by Chuknovski(m): 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
gabazin080:
The screen of my phone is bad so I couldn't see what OP posted but from what people are commenting, I think his teacher shouldn't have beat him like that. There are ways of punishing a student instead of beating him and inflicting injury upon the poor boy. The parents should take the teacher to court. That's my contribution.
Thank you.
the vice principal is working on it lols
Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by obi58: 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
Kaduna electric should clarify what they mean by 'legitimate duty' If he was resolving an electric fault do you think he would have been beaten? He must have been either disconnecting houses or sharing inflated electric bills. So why should he not be beaten black and blue?

I support the soldier 110%. If all these so called NEPA officials are held accountable for their failures and beaten every now and then, I'm sure power failure would fast become a thing of the past
Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by big3boy: 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
cant bliv anybody wld pity NEPA staff.the worst thieves
Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by Yankee101: 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
Soldier don enter trouble. Elrufai the short go jump in
Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by ifrosh: 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
Holamscoh:

This your grammar fit blow someone head lol

i dnt even understand a word from there,is he speaking in tongues...i guess all he wanted to say is soldiers are very bad..

1 Like

Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by jacoik(m): 4:55am On Feb 25, 2018
gabazin080:
Thank you.
truly your scream isn't good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samuel Aku Attah Dies: NSCDC Officer Shot In Kidnap Attack In Abuja Is Dead / Ghanaian Prostitutes On The Run Following The Murder Of Their Colleagues / 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.