Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. (3321 Views)

Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) / Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos / Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by Nsogbu001(m): 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
Female soldier flaunts her ‘boyfriend’; orders him to smile for the camera

A video of a female military officer assaulting a man in a car has gone viral.

In the trending clip, the female soldier labeled the man as her boyfriend while her colleagues urged him to smile and laugh for the camera.

The terrified man couldn’t smile properly and was given three slaps on the face by the soldier as they posed for the camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyEgDTaDj9k

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by VeryWickedMan: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
Obviously kidnapped him to go rape in a bush.

6 Likes

Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by eddynaira125: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
I for like swap seun or any Nairaland moderator with the guy

I just one check something

2 Likes

Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by GALAXY11(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
Na skit be this one abi na wetin

3 Likes

Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by Nsogbu001(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
I pity the poor man.

5 Likes

Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by siofragspot: 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
cheesy
Rather He is their victims today.
grin

Its not any of their boyfriend. He must have bought their wahala...somehow or he disrespected them and they are conveying him straight to the Army barracks to re-format his brain to respect women, anyday, anytime twice on Mondays.

This video might implicate this young soldiers. Good luck to them and their military career, about to be dragged in the gutter.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by Wawelexy(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
This one is going on a journey of no return...

1 Like

Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
Relationship nah by force?🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by Nsogbu001(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
I really wonder what happened.
Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
Abuse of power

Abuse of privilege

Abuse of position

Abuse of everything abusable. The Nigerian mentality.

7 Likes

Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by Flight90: 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
Definitely a skit

1 Like

Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by Nice2023(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
Na only beating them know how to do.
Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by nnamdi640: 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
Na for civilians them dey flex muscles, send them to sabisa forest then they will become humble. Intimidating the people they promised to protect has been their way. What a country.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by Ihateheadslamer: 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
Guy man in the mist of lioness tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by bjtinz: 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2023
Nonsense skit
Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by Jennyclay(f): 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
Yes!! Slap him very well.

I wish I could slap Zonefree like this to make him smile for me!

Nonsense men!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by LivingSage: 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
Jennifer, why sad
Jennyclay:

I wish I could slap Zone.free like this to smile for me!

Nonsense men!!
Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by RoadMozart(m): 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

I wish I could slap Zonefree like this to smile for me!

Nonsense men!!
Wetin Zonefree do you
Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by austine4real(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
They will surely regrets their actions

1 Like

Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by Johnjustice: 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2023
Naive soldiers.
#no face no case.
Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by Brighton1(m): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

I wish I could slap Zonefree like this to make him smile for me!

Nonsense men!!
madam jst say u wan taste zonefre wicked prick make everybody rest
Meanwhile..

1 Like

Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by Mantilla(m): 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
Nsogbu001:

In the trending clip, the female soldier labeled the man as her boyfriend while her colleagues urged him to smile and laugh for the camera.

The terrified man couldn’t smile properly and was given three slaps on the face by the soldier as they posed for the camera.

These girl's are crazy.
I pity the guy
Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by eepeepook: 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
Another day in the jungle.
Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by CrownOfClay724: 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2023
See the ugly things.
Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by Samsunny99: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
This one deep
Who dey marry who na
I bless una Union in advance
Nna gbehu that thing
Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by Bluntguy: 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
eddynaira125:
I for like swap seun or any Nairaland moderator with the guy

I just one check something
Shey you want collect?

Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by KingLennon(m): 5:55am On Jun 20, 2023
Even if she pays the bride price, Nigerian female soldiers is a 'NO' for me o....cheesy
Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by Kajaard: 6:50am On Jun 20, 2023
siofragspot:
cheesy
Rather He is their victims today.
grin

Its not any of their boyfriend. He must have bought their wahala...somehow or he disrespected them and they taking him straight to the Army barracks to re-format his brain to respect women, anyday, anytime twice on Mondays.

This video might implicate this young soldiers. Good luck to them and their military career, about to be dragged in the gutter.

Very true. That's not a skit and the lady is not his girlfriend.

They must have arrested him and are dragging him to the BARRACKS for proper beating.
Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by chidekings(m): 7:21am On Jun 20, 2023
not her boyfriend and definitely not a skit
Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by emmancipated(m): 7:49am On Jun 20, 2023
It seems most of our soldiers are dumb. Male and female inclusive.
Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:18am On Jun 20, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Abi e go call soldier olosho online fo NL
Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by danvon(m): 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
Maybe the guy tried to toast them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees / Save Our Souls: Petition Against Pastor Enoch Adeboye & Pastor Leke Adeboye / Your Fiancee Is Raped 2 Months To Your Wedding And Gets Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.