Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Who Is The Joke On? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Joke On? (287 Views)

The Joke Is On You / Ezekwesili Slams Buhari’s Comment On IG’s Weight, Says It’s A Joke On Insecurity / See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Joke On? by melodyogonna(m): 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
It all started when buhari called Nigerians monkeys and baboons, we thought it was a joke until Nnamdi kanu called Nigeria a zoo referencing buhari as the one he learned from. why we were fusing and cursing Nnamdi kanu for calling Nigeria a zoo, the president's wife referred some Nigerians as jackals and hynas, at this moment I started thinking if nigeria was really a zoo, then all of a sudden. . . like a bang pythons was sent to dance, this felt funny to me until crocodiles also started smiling, at this moment I knew the sh*t was real, lol.

Just when I thought I had seen it all, Cows started to worth more than human lives, even some Nigerians suggested cows should colonize them, when intelligent Nigerians kicked against the colonies the best part of the comedy unfolded; out of nowhere a snake swallowed ₦36million, I sat laughing my ass out when a monkey ran away with ₦78million, I was stumping my feet hard on the ground, tears on my eyes when I heard a retired police man lamenting, "maybe the elephant on NPF logo has swallowed his housing refund" he complained, at this moment. . . I rolled on the floor.

(1) (Reply)

Corrupt Nigerians And The " Homosapienisation" Of Animals By Soibi Ransom / My Uncle Wants To Be The President Of Nigeria / Fayose Accuses Govt Of Indirect Treasury Looting In The Fight Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.