Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Open Letter To Gov Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Gov Umahi (701 Views)

Umahi: "Arrest Anyone Not Wearing Face Mask In Ebonyi" / A Clarion Call To Gov Ambode: Lagos Is Getting Dirty - Photos / O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Gov Umahi by agabaI23(m): 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
UMAHI PLEASE ORDER FOR MY ARREST TOO
Oga Nwaeze Umahi I have watched you. I have seen your touch in Abakaliki infrastructure. I personally praised you (See my goodwill message to you on your first official visit to Ezza). I am still thankful to you for the transformation of Ebonyi state capital even though sometimes I wonder if the capital is now a huge kindergarten because of the huge colour carnival on display.
To be honest with you, just because of the infrastructural upgrade which is very visible in the state, I would have campaigned for and voted for your second tenure and I am very sure you would have won without Aso Rock’s blessings. But from a distance, it appears vividly you are afraid of even your shadow.
How can a man sell his father’s land to foreigners, and his siblings and relatives to slave drivers just to remain the temporary high chief of the same land he has sold and the people he has betrayed? This is not only the height of selfishness, but it is also the height of foolishness because you can only become a slave high chief in this arrangement just like some of our people were during the colonial era.
You are a very smart man and I am very sure you know the history of Fulani encroachment, the fate of those who were nice to the marauding herdsmen because they ended up in their belly. The Afonja descendants are still wishing to be able install an Oba in Ilorin.
Your excellency sir, Ezza people voted for you en-mass because they believed in you. You should have known by now that an Ezza man does not play with his land. By the way, I am not sure that any clan in Ebonyi state play with their limited arable land. We have none to spare for grazing and any businessman who wants a parcel of land for ranching should buy such. It is none of your business sir and like some other governors who have the interest of their people at heart, you should state your position clearly.
Already, the EZZAs have been marginalized in your political proposal. It is clear to all that you want to use and dump them and then cede their lands to the north. We will call a meeting for you sir.
Sir we have been watching the handshake with the Fulani hegemony and I think it has passed the palms and is reaching for the elbows. You should be afraid.
It is good to have a good relationship with the center in order to attract development but when the relationship is at the detriment of the people you lead, the relationship should go to hell.
You cannot say you do not want cattle colony and yet ask traditional rulers to give herdsmen grazing ground. Whose land will they give to them? How is it your duty to make land available for a businessman to do his business? Those cattle belong to individuals and the money they make do not go into our collective treasury.
I hope the traditional rulers know that the governor is passing the buck to their table so that by tomorrow when kasala go burst, he will say it was the traditional rulers decision and not his.
No traditional ruler in his right mind will listen to this self-serving directive from our amiable governor. The people of Ebonyi state should get ready to depose any traditional ruler who even mentions this to their hearing.
Oga GOVERNOR, please, ekelali, stop being smart with our lives, our treasure, our collective future and the future of our unborn children. You very well know the grave implication of what you are doing but your insatiable quest for power won’t let you act right.
How many lock-up stalls have you constructed and handed over to Ebonyi traders for free? How many communities have you provided with drinking water? But you were quick to promise to give water to cattle belonging to businessmen up north just to please Mr Buhari.
If you can make water available for cattle to drink, why not make water available for irrigation or do you think the Ebonyi farmer do not like to farm all year round?
Brother Nwaeze Umahi, ekubaru oha you cannot be playing politics with our lives. The Fulani already have too much of Ebonyi state. We cannot cede more to them. This is not the time for diplomacy. The Fulani warriors with tacit backing of the presidency are close-by. If they conquer Benue value (God forbid), you will be the next conquest. Because they already have their men on ground, your house will be run over without resistance.
You lamented that cows had the audacity to obstruct the movement of an incumbent governor, if you continue with this your politics, the cows and their rearers will not only obstruct your movement, but as we know them to do, they will also uproot and burn down your house. May be by then you will no longer be in power and the North will not see an ally in you.
Come and arrest me, I am in my house!

Dr Kenneth Ngwoke
Eziga Idembia
Ezza-South LGA

Attn:Philip Nweze

Nweze1986
Re: Open Letter To Gov Umahi by sapientia(m): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
So am not the only one suprised that this man is painting AI when people are hungry.

Umahi.. who bewitched you?

Well.. Fulanis should understand that Ebonyi have been fighting a lot cos of land..

He will simply cause war between indigines and the Nigerian Army cos Fulanis cant openly attack Ebonyi like Benue and win..

Its a fact any Ebonyian knows.
Re: Open Letter To Gov Umahi by ItsTutsi(m): 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
igbo Amaka
agabaI23:

Attn:Philip Nweze

Nweze1986

Re: Open Letter To Gov Umahi by colossus91(m): 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
I pray umahi doesn't win...
Re: Open Letter To Gov Umahi by InfiniteLoopx: 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
I told them to be ready for the blood bath they crave for. Ebonyi will be too hot for Umahi to handle. He should continue dining with the devil. Him matter go soon don. Very useless governor. angry The idiot is even making an atempt to arrest Charles Ogbu for calling out his idiocy and coward policies. What a slowpoke. Does he know that this singular act is enough to engulf the entire south east? Honestly, Umahi should be wise enough to relocate back to Uburu... angry
Re: Open Letter To Gov Umahi by agabaI23(m): 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
Umahi thinks he can play ludo with everything.

(1) (Reply)

[BREAKING] Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Abduct Delta Council Chair, Two Others / We Spent The Last Two Years Digging Nigeria Out Of Mess We Met – Buhari / World Happiest Countries: See Where Nigeria Is Ranked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.