Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Tangled Fate - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tangled Fate (641 Views)

Tangled Emotions / The Tangled Circle Of A Calabar Boy / Twist Of Fate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tangled Fate by erifeoluwasimi(f): 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
episode one

The cold of september due to the continous drizzling rain made be uncomfortable as we drive towards my new school. I have longed for this opportunity to be in a boarding school free from mother's monitoring eyes but today I dont feel the same way. I have strange feeling of fear of the uncertainty that await me in the school. Yet I did well hiding it by burying my head in the newspaper before me as I sat in the back seat.

Re: Tangled Fate by erifeoluwasimi(f): 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
Today as all new students resume I have made plans with my bestie to have a little get together in the nearby town. We planned to sneak out and mix with the Crowd of parents going in and out. But the hostel mistress has asked me to join senior prefect to check-in the new students. Its been a tedious job all day ,as I was checking the last student [or so I thought] a white lexus jeep pulled over and a little girl step out with a confused
look. As I quickly stood up to leave to avoid being the one to check this one in, I heard someone call
"Desire, help that girl with her bags "
As I rushed the check-in process , the girl ran backto her mother weeping aloud. I was surprised to see such act from such a composed girl.
Re: Tangled Fate by erifeoluwasimi(f): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
Please I need literature experts here....,its my first writeup. Rachelfst help me out
Re: Tangled Fate by erifeoluwasimi(f): 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
As I continued to weep aloud my mother kept patting me in the back "you willbe fine, trust me you will" she said with a whisper.
The senior student who checked my bag came over to pacify me as she helped my mother of my grip.She took me towards the hostel while I kept looking back and watch my mother walk towards the car and drove away.
Immediately we got into my assigned room the senior helped me sort out my things and arrange my corner.After about half an hour arrangement activities, I walked toward her and said "thank you,for your help"
"dont mention,what is your name" she enquired
"Dele"
Re: Tangled Fate by erifeoluwasimi(f): 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
***** "I am Desire, a Ss2 art student"she introduced herself. "nice to meet you" I said as I offered my hand. "if you need anything you can reach me in princess memorial room.'' "its a special room for best students in each class"she quickly added. "thanks,but will you be my school mother?" "wow! so you know what a school mother is? " she said with a suprise. "sure, I do." "Okay, I will be your school mother" A fair but slim girl entered the room and greeted the senior. "let me leave you now so you can meet your new roommates." "bye, see you around" I waved

(1) (Reply)

The Weekend - Story By Okewale Sunday Ifeoluwa / My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 15 / Until I Met You - Episode 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.