Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) (43048 Views)

Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months / Alaafin Of Oyo's Sets Of Twins Rock Arab Dress In Saudi Arabia (photo) / Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
Peniss no dey retire early grin

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Jethrolite(m): 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
Incredible!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Jaytecq(m): 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
IamKevwe:
this old man?
oun ti agba fin je eko, abe ewe lo wa
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Jaytecq(m): 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
Peniss no dey retire early grin

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by santricedupas(m): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
OboOlora:
They better do paternity test cheesy
yoruba tradition how child paternity has been in existence long before DNA technology. if the twins are not kings own the woman will swear an oath. and any man that sleeps with a yoruba king wife, his life will be miserable. congratulations to you my king, the nightmare of uthsman dan fodio and sokoto caliphate, God go punish all religion scholars of Christianity and Islam propagators for wanting to eradicate indegenous culture and installin there own style of culture.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Liquidfart: 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
k'ade pe lori,ki bata pe lese kabiyesi ooooooo
your catfaced monarch can bleach for africa..I'm only interested in kpanshing his young wife after he don die if you quote me you turn to tuber of yam. RUNS AWAY FROM THREAD
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
Jaytecq:

Meaning?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Nizguy(m): 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
OboOlora:

I don't think so cos I have seen a man of 90s in town stil beeping young girls
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by EMMYNENTLY: 11:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] Congratulations oooo... Hmm, GOD is wonderful shocked
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by iluvpomo(m): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
80 year old papa .... shocked
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by hollah123: 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
OboOlora:
in Yoruba land u can't have sex with d queen. Na automatic thunderbolt dey dere body, anybody Dat try it will die. that was y d queen d ooni of IFE divorced had to go through some spiritual cleansing b4 she can go back to normal everyday woman

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Reedahgado(f): 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
So this man shoot the shot. Truly age is nothing but a number

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by OboOlora(f): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
hollah123:
in Yoruba land u can't have sex with d queen. Na automatic thunderbolt dey dere body, anybody Dat try it will die. that was y d queen d ooni of IFE divorced had to go through some spiritual cleansing b4 she can go back to normal everyday woman
There are people more powerful than these Yoruba kings! Gani Adams will have sex with Ooni’s Wife in his palace and nothing will happen!!!

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by kizyalex10(m): 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
Keep congratulating one cornered guy man pikin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by hollah123: 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
OboOlora:

There are people more powerful than these Yoruba kings! Gani Adams will have sex with Ooni’s Wife in his palace and nothing will happen!!!
they are all initiates so they won't do that it's sacrilege ,once u are a Sango n OGUN worshipper it is forbidden that's y people that swear by those god's don't misbehave cos it's instant judgement

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Biggers82(m): 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
no be him pregnant this lady biko
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by youngshegoal(m): 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
congratulations

ikubabayeye
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
OboOlora:

Lol ebora opc niyen. Twale to baba!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
Congratulations Kabieyesi cool
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Laredojohn(m): 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
Congrats to Him, he cannot see them though , till some period as Yoruba Tradition prevents a king from seeing a new born child
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Holahtunez(m): 12:11am On Feb 25, 2018
shocked e sure say na diz man fvck this woman?...ko sure rara..DNA lo sure ju
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Seunolad1(m): 12:12am On Feb 25, 2018
OboOlora:
tuwale Mama oooo, u sabi things.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Awoofawo(m): 12:13am On Feb 25, 2018
OboOlora:

Gani kini...won bi da ko try e o! awon Iya ma gbe jeun ni, bi ohunti Gunugun je ni won ma je pa!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 25, 2018
Two words, Aeoxyribonucleic Acid.

I don talk my own.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by limitless777(m): 12:20am On Feb 25, 2018
OboOlora:

I cherish Ur Camel toe.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by ifrosh: 12:34am On Feb 25, 2018
chaaaii baba sperm strong like acid.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by weezweezweez(m): 12:34am On Feb 25, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
k'ade pe lori,ki bata pe lese kabiyesi ooooooo
ki sneakers pe lese
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by ifrosh: 12:36am On Feb 25, 2018
OboOlora:
I love ur name.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by DrObum(m): 1:21am On Feb 25, 2018
Hahahahahahahaha! Olori wehdone oooo!

If you know, you know jooor
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by BABANGBALI: 1:42am On Feb 25, 2018
Somebody don help kabiyesi mould am for back

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by shineeye1: 2:08am On Feb 25, 2018
IN THE NAME OF BLACK CULTURE !!!

Revelation 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

Oh So called believers, how stone-cold-dead are you, when ye cannot hear what the Spirit is saying!!! Lamentation...
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:12am On Feb 25, 2018
Welcome to the world royal twins. But his royal majesty's hand that is holding the red staff, the fingers though has coke and fanta colours. Congrats Kabiyesi oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend / The Beauty Of Our Culture (ijaw , Urhobo, Itsekiri) / Badirat Olaitan Ajoke Adeyemi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.