Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) (43060 Views)

Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months / Alaafin Of Oyo's Sets Of Twins Rock Arab Dress In Saudi Arabia (photo) / Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by pally123: 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
Hian! Una sure say na him get dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Antichristus: 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
In the 1980s, HRH was using his baby benz to pick up undergrad girls from Queen's Hall in UI. Those babes must be some guys' wives right now. Some of them could even be deaconesses and prophetesses right now. HRH has been in this business for a long, long time. Long may he reign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by udoka2013: 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
OboOlora:
They better do paternity test cheesy
Any man that tried it, will never live to tell the story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Jaytecq(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
Meaning?

Yoruba friend can help u
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
Jaytecq:

Yoruba friend can help u
I don't have any, pls help me
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) by Jaytecq(m): 11:55am On Feb 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
I don't have any, pls help me

the stuff the elders use in eating Agidi is always under d leaf.

means: Smart elders always have a way to get ahead and knws how to circumvent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend / Badirat Olaitan Ajoke Adeyemi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi’s Palace & Golden Throne (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.