Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Oyegun Bows, Agrees To Back Tinubu's Reconciliation Move - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun Bows, Agrees To Back Tinubu's Reconciliation Move (293 Views)

Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu / 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee / Tinubu’s reconciliation committee, last penalty for APC – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oyegun Bows, Agrees To Back Tinubu's Reconciliation Move by zakim(m): 6:03am On Feb 25, 2018
The national chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, has promised to support the party's national leade, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, on the reconciliation assignment given to him by President Muhammadu Buhari.
Chief Odigie-Oyegun, in an acknowledgement letter which he personally signed and addressed to Tinubu yesterday, expressed confidence in his ability to justify the trust President Buhari reposed on him.

The two-paragraph letter titled 'Re-Actions and Conduct Weakening the Party from within', read,
"I thank you for your letter dated February 21, 2018 for your prayers and good wishes for my health. I wish you the same and pray that our good God keeps you strong and grants you His peace. Let me once again formally congratulate you on the peace making assignment Mr President has entrusted you with. It is most challenging but I believe you will ultimately justify the confidence reposed in you by Mr President. In you have my fullest support.

"Be assured, dear Asiwaju, of my highest regard now and always."

The letter, which was copied to President Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Senate President, Bukola Saraki, and House Speaker, Yakubu Dogara, was issued after Chief Odigie-Oyegun met the president yesterday at the presidential villa.

It could be recalled that Tinubu had accused the APC national chairman of undermining his assignment in a seven-page letter to Odigie-Oyegun on Wednesday, judging from the attitude to the request on status reports on state party chapters.

Tinubu was appointed by President Buhari to lead the consultation, reconciliation and confidence-building efforts in the APC.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/oyegun-bows-agrees-to-back-tinubu-s-reconciliation-move.html
Re: Oyegun Bows, Agrees To Back Tinubu's Reconciliation Move by Nukilia: 6:19am On Feb 25, 2018
Selfish people pretending to be saviour of the masses... cheesy cheesy
Re: Oyegun Bows, Agrees To Back Tinubu's Reconciliation Move by lawalosky(m): 6:22am On Feb 25, 2018
h

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s SGF Spends N65 Million On Website / My Critics Have Been Away From Delta — Okowa / Kano State Governor Ganduje’s Aides Fight Over Office Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.