Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Why I Can’t Marry Rita Dominic – Jim Iyke Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Can’t Marry Rita Dominic – Jim Iyke Reveals (570 Views)

Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic / Why I Refused To Marry Rita Dominic — Jim Iyke / Jim Iyke Reveals He Wasn't In A Relationship With Nadia Buari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Can’t Marry Rita Dominic – Jim Iyke Reveals by emmakvsaint(m): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
Jim Iyke and screen goddess, Rita Dominic have over the years been linked together on several occasions and the reason is not farfetched as the duo often played roles of lovers in movies back in the early 2000s.

However, Jim Iyke has opened up on his relationship with Rita in an interview with Broadway TV. When asked why he didn’t get married to the actress, he said: “Rita and I met when I was just beginning to embrace fame, and the comforts that came with it.

The laurels, the distraction, even the destruction. And Rita is not the kind of woman that hangs around a lot. We were very deep with each other. We still are great-friends though we don’t speak constantly. As a matter of fact, it may surprise you that we haven’t spoken to each other in over two years. But when we meet, we are cordial, and respectful.
Source :http://gistsala.com

(1) (Reply)

2 Nigerian Celebrities That Have Mistakenly Shared Video With No Clothes / Bbnaija 2018: Why Bambam Is ‘dirtiest’ House Mate – Ifu Ennada / “bambam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality” — Teddy A #bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.