Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" (23295 Views)

BBNaija Have A Message For Peter Okoye,jaruma And Bobrisky On Tacha Disqualified / BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex / #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
letusbepieces:
CEEC always very sensible.

She has really grown on me and i like her.

i told u the gals understood the politics.. that gal is a correct nwafor, she knows.
shez is areal wife material when u have her be confident she wont cheat on even when u travel out.

my love for her keeps increasing, wish i can meet her after the game.
she really needs some1 to commend her that she played good game.
bcoz she would meet a lot of haters when she comes out

1 Like

Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by teepain: 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
More like them.no get deeq to offer, silly girl

Haha! Deeq ke? U no go kill person with laughter. Maybe she meant those guys didn't have relationship plans.
Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by nomnso2016: 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
U are a friend indeed Let her forget about tobi and focus on 45m.
Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by HIPROFILE(m): 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
Chai sarki is dead
Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by debuscket(m): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
I hate this cee c of a gal, so proud yet she is nothing in actual sense

1 Like

Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by dimexy247(m): 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
apcmustwin:
Did u come to big brother house to find guys or win 45mil? This gal is soooooo annoying. Her ego can fly a parachute. So deluded
Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by InfernoNig: 12:44am On Feb 26, 2018
Seriously, aside sex and deceit what do female offer on BBNaija? I am not understanding.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by Mhizrohzz(f): 1:24am On Feb 26, 2018
Orisirisi
Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by temebe: 4:41am On Feb 26, 2018
Looking for Love In LAGOS?

Are You A Working-Class Lady And Ready for Marriage?
Are You A Working-Class Man And Ready for Marriage?

Are You a Bachelor, spinster, single parent, middle aged single, divorcee, widow or widower and looking for a soulmate?

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and MARRIAGE – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Single, Verified Members to Guard against Fraud, Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

On this Matchmaking Platform, we mean READY-FOR-MARRIAGE with total seriousness!!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Registration And Membership is ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Add the Super Admin on Whatsapp or Telegram O8~(163)~429~615 with request to be added to the Most Exciting World of Genuine Matchmaking (T&C for Security Reasons Apply!)

NOTE: All members on the platform are well verified because the genuine emotional happiness and well-being of our members are MOST IMPORTANT to us

Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by salesforce: 11:04am On Feb 26, 2018
Oh
Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by newviv11: 11:05am On Feb 26, 2018
Congrats to all weekend subscriber,175odd available for todays fixed correct scores, call now to subscribe..
Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 26, 2018
THIS PROGRAM LOOKS LIKE AN ALREADY PREPARED DISH BEFORE CALLING THE GUEST TO COME AND CONSUME.
They are all rich and know each other from somewhere. So crazy and sick.

Cee-C be acting like T-Boss
Nina be acting like Bisola
Miracle be acting like TTT
Ifu an another Gifty

Na only EFE i still they find for their.
Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by donqx: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! / How To Watch BBNaija As S7 Premieres On Saturday, July 24, 2022 / Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.