Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React (46098 Views)

August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina / Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by Mandynews(f): 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
American R&B singer, August Alsina has took to his social media page on Instagram to share photos of him with chimpanzee.

He captioned; "I’m gonna be a great DAD some day.
Animal love is the purest form of love next to children. ❤️"

Nigerians who were recently shock after reports emerged of a senator insinuating that a large sum of N70 million have been carted away by monkeys from a farm. Nigerians took to his post to react.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfmBA1hgGRl

Soure: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/25/american-singer-august-alsina-shares-photos-with-monkey-nigerians-react/

Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by ufuosman(m): 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
Federal government need to arrest this guy, na him send the monkey to swallow the money

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by Mandynews(f): 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
More

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by Mandynews(f): 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
lalasticlala

Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by ItzPrinceIB(m): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nairaland Has Fallen

8 Likes

Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by rawpadgin(m): 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
These are the kinda thread that make front-page nowadays

Criticize it, myndd 'the tyrant' will impose a ban on u

This is Africa's biggest online forum for fvck sake!

NL mods are rats and pusees!

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by ezef2k4(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
interesting
Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by Barmmyshoes(f): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nigerians and their funny acts.

Check link below for ongoing discounted sales of my perms and sandals.

www.nairaland.com/4357664/quality-dope-stylish-perm-sandals/1
Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by zeekeyboy: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
I just dey imagine how August alsina go dey laugh our outright stupidity. Chai We don suffer undecided

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
That is the money laundering monkey! Catch it

3 Likes

Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Just look at the kind of topic gracing NL front page. How in the world did NL fall so low?

Chai!

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by codedpee(m): 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Tongues are way too close.... That got me grin

4 Likes

Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by abdulaz: 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
Animals stealing from Animals.

Nigeria is indeed an Animal Farm.

2 Likes

Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by Sard(m): 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
Do they really have to display their stupidity at every opportunity?
Social media reaction is the only thing the youths are good at in this godforsaken country undecided no wonder the looters won't stop looting us dry.

14 Likes

Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by pinkcottoncandy: 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Just look at the kind of topic gracing NL front page. How in the world did NL fall so low?

Chai!

My brother I follow u wonder oooo....the decay in the Nigerian system waka reach mods on nairaland.

Important topics that can help create awareness to the youths are avoided like a plague or closed.

I guess all they care about are BBnaija and nonsense trash news that get the light of the day...

Very pathetic

Ban me if u like...truth must be told

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
Monkey looks nice...undecided
Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by heendrix(m): 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nigerians must always react to everything even something wey nor consine us biko who did this to us

1 Like

Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by greencard: 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
#bbom

bring back our monkey grin

2 Likes

Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by Darkseid(m): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
Exactly the reason why our old grannies have refused to leave power. The youths have decided not to grow or improve on themselves but rather spend their whole lives on very useless issues. To all Naija youths out there, receive sense.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by fasho01(m): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
I think it's correct to say Nigerians are now chemicals.. Always reacting anyhow

Sadly, its always towards irrelevant and unnecessary issues while the pressing ones are left to god to react to

Leaders of tomorrow indeed

1 Like

Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by seenga(m): 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
zeekeyboy:
I just dey imagine how August alsina go dey laugh our outright stupidity. Chai We don suffer undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by Binbon: 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
d
Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by Thatnawtichick(f): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
Issa monkey love.....I prefer dogs abeg

1 Like

Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by Rick9(m): 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
grin
Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by thedondada(m): 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
First I have no idea who this dude is.

2nd why are we known for behaving like chemicals. We just run up and down reacting to everything without any change occurring in the reaction.

Nigerians sha. I thank God for the social media where anybody can sit in his house with 10mb and talk thrash.
Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by Krafty006: 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
lol.....naija , everything is comedy

Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by Ikwokrikwo: 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nigerians and stupid dry jokes

3 Likes

Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by BluntBoy(m): 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
That is the money laundering monkey! Catch it

Smh
Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by timwudz(m): 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
Thank God ayam not a Nigerian..

you guys are so funny
Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by timwudz(m): 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2018

you guys are so funny
Re: August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React by timwudz(m): 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2018

you guys are so funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK / Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) / Stephanie Ghaida Visits Peter Okoye Of P'square (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.