Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:50 PM

10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things (46869 Views)

Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza / See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization / Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
it would hv been better if you add nigeria cos so many terrible things happen in these country......
Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by Greatzeus(m): 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
classicalbenson:
very deceptive post, so as useless as Nigeria is and will be,there is no 1 award for them?
Nigeria is not useless. You only think like that because when your parents where at your age,they were busy wasting their lives complaining,that's why your life is so miserable and pathetic,hence your assumption.
There are people who are grateful for been in this country because of the opportunity it affords them. They see challenges,as it is also present in every country in the world,yet they are grateful for the success, prosperity and opportunities it has afforded them.
Don't let your own kids grow up like you,with such defeat mindset,quit blaming,go out and make good of your life or else,in years to come,while the children of your mates are living large and glorious,yours will take your place blaming Nigeria.
Idiot, Nigeria is useless,yet your family is part of the enclave called Nigeria. Is your family not useless then

Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
ok
Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by Smarkie: 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
i haven't red the post but i know nigeria mus be among
Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by Igbodicool(m): 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Just disappointed!
Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by classicalbenson(m): 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
Greatzeus:

Nigeria is not useless. You only think like that because when your parents where at your age,they were busy wasting their lives complaining,that's why your life is so miserable and pathetic,hence your assumption.
There are people who are grateful for been in this country because of the opportunity it affords them. They see challenges,as it is also present in every country in the world,yet they are grateful for the success, prosperity and opportunities it has afforded them.
Don't let your own kids grow up like you,with such defeat mindset,quit blaming,go out and make good of your life or else,in years to come,while the children of your mates are living large and glorious,yours will take your place blaming Nigeria.
Idiot, Nigeria is useless,yet your family is part of the enclave called Nigeria. Is your family not useless then
the last time i checked,u were a fool,keep living up to ur useless reputation in ur useless nigeria
Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by Greatzeus(m): 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
classicalbenson:
the last time i checked,u were a fool,keep living up to ur useless reputation in ur useless nigeria
Useless indeed,and yet here you are. It's a pity those who never left the boundary of their state,let alone the country,are the ones calling Nigeria useless,you hardly see those in the diaspora or who travel out often make such statement.
Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by LOVEGINO(m): 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
Naija nko? Fake list tongue
Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by LOVEGINO(m): 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
Greatzeus:

chai! I m finish! Dis s combination of advice and fixing, in short it s call factory reset.
Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by kolaaderin: 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
seankay:
The country with the most yahoo boys and runs girls nko? grin grin grin grin

The OP failed to add Nigeria as the country with the highest number of cyber criminals.
Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by Proffeluczy1(m): 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
Aonkuuse:
forget smoking, nothing can be as terrible as a country taken over by animals. where monkey and snakes take money in millions

Oboy, u dey vex wella 4 this con3 oooh
Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by LeSudAfricaine: 1:45am On Feb 28, 2018
zinaunreal:
How can you not mention south africa land of rapists and xenophobic attacks. They are the best
seems to me you're obsessed with South Africa mate, what's wrong with you?

6 Likes

Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by zinaunreal(m): 2:33am On Feb 28, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
seems to me you're obsessed with South Africa mate, what's wrong with you?
why the hell are you stalking me? You guys should leave.... How can you be here and only think negatively about us.
Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by Precious007(m): 6:07am On Feb 28, 2018
iSpread:

Epositive be careful you are joking with a Edo man.

Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by mozona(m): 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
ha nigeria good ooh
Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by LeSudAfricaine: 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
zinaunreal:
why the hell are you stalking me? You guys should leave.... How can you be here and only think negatively about us.
Either way, you are too obsessed about my country, you need to get a life or get laid...or both! jeez!

4 Likes

Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by zinaunreal(m): 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
Either way, you are too obsessed about my country, you need to get a life or get laid...or both! jeez!
you need help. You south africans should get out of this forum. Shuuuu! Una no sabi do una own forum? Omo see me see wahala oh. I dey voice my mind this yeye southi rapist just dey talk nonsense. Drug addicted Nigerian killers. We dont sell drugs on this forum
Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by LeSudAfricaine: 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
zinaunreal:
you need help. You south africans should get out of this forum. Shuuuu! Una no sabi do una own forum? Omo see me see wahala oh. I dey voice my mind this yeye southi rapist just dey talk nonsense. Drug addicted Nigerian killers. We dont sell drugs on this forum
my data, my phone, my time.who are you to tell me that nonsense while your village brothers are busy shi ting on walls in Johannesburg?
u worthless piece of sh**t

5 Likes

Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by zinaunreal(m): 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
my data, my phone, my time.who are you to tell me that nonsense while your village brothers are busy shi ting on walls in Johannesburg?
u worthless piece of sh**t
dude gerrrout of here. boring southi. Killer slaves
Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by LeSudAfricaine: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
zinaunreal:
dude gerrrout of here. boring southi. Killer slaves
go feast on human organs you starving west african cannibalgringrin you're frustrated as hell , must be hard surviving in that jungle gringrin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by zinaunreal(m): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
go feast on human organs you starving west african cannibalgringrin you're frustrated as hell , must be hard surviving in that jungle gringrin

Black South Africans. Best known for SATAN worship and ritualistic killings. Infact the originators. Maybe it spread here to west africa but you are the originators and the best human eaters and satan worshippers. Small boy go for some history lessons. With your frustrated country. Foreigners will always be the backbone of your countrys development. Why? Because you people are just to lazy to pick up a pen and work. Keep waiting for your government to come and put food in your mouths. Drug addicted vultures
Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by LeSudAfricaine: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
zinaunreal:

Black South Africans. Best known for SATAN worship and ritualistic killings. Infact the originators. Maybe it spread here to west africa but you are the originators and the best human eaters and satan worshippers. Small boy go for some history lessons. With your frustrated country. Foreigners will always be the backbone of your countrys development. Why? Because you people are just to lazy to pick up a pen and work. Keep waiting for your government to come and put food in your mouths. Drug addicted vultures
blah blah blah. arg tell me something new ape.you are repetitive, banal, hateful, envious and quite frankly , stupid. I'm becoming quite bored with you.come on clown show me new tricksgringrin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by zinaunreal(m): 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
blah blah blah. arg tell me something new ape.you are repetitive, banal, hateful, envious and quite frankly , stupid. I'm becoming quite bored with you.come on clown show me new tricksgringrin
see who is calling me ape. Take a look at your pics can you compare it to mine? smiley smiley Bloody fat baboon. You and all your south african killer brothers should go and get your own forum. Stop leaching . Blood suckers
Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by LeSudAfricaine: 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
zinaunreal:
see who is calling me ape. Take a look at your pics can you compare it to mine? smiley smiley Bloody fat baboon. You and all your south african killer brothers should go and get your own forum. Stop leaching . Blood suckers
so you've even checked my pic? you are more pathetic than I thought. .ape, lol

3 Likes

Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by LeSudAfricaine: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
zinaunreal:

foreigners are the backbone of our country's development "ha ha ha. and this is coming from someone who comes from a country that uses generators to charge phones! ha ha I give up

3 Likes

Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
so you've even checked my pic? you are more pathetic than I thought. .ape, lol
You have a male secret admirer LeSud? kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by LeSudAfricaine: 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=Jayceon post=65481440]You have a male secret admirer LeSud? ha ha ha!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by zinaunreal(m): 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lol. Hes gone to summon his south african killer brothers. grin grin grin grin grin grin ugly fat baboons.
Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by zinaunreal(m): 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=LeSudAfricaine post=65481498][/quote] i forgot. South africa is a gay village. grin grin useless country
Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by LeSudAfricaine: 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
zinaunreal:
Lol. Hes gone to summon his south african killer brothers. grin grin grin grin grin grin ugly fat baboons.
you are running out of things to say 'lol its funny to watch,

3 Likes

Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by zinaunreal(m): 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
LeSudAfricaine you look like Heavy K. are you Nokwazis sister? grin grin grin I only started listening to south african music today and guess what. TERRIBLE!!!! OP it should be on the list here.. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE SINGING You envy us even our music. Beat up DJs if they play Nigerian songs in your clubs. Learn to be competitive and not envious morrron. hahahaha. I love Nigeria!!! Damn you southizzzzzzz

Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by LeSudAfricaine: 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
zinaunreal:
i forgot. South africa is a gay village. grin grin useless country
yeah the useless country that has electricity,roads, better standard of living etc. the useless country y'all queueing to get to.lol actually every night before going to bed I thank God I was born a South African, it could have been worse..I could have been Nigerian, lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / Ecuador Prison Gang War: 110 Killed, 80 Wounded And 6 Beheaded / In The Moment Of Russia's Invasion, Ukraine Tweeted A War Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.