Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things (46511 Views)

See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization / Africa: Top 10 Countries With The Largest Gold Reserves 2023 / Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by zinaunreal(m): 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
you are running out of things to say 'lol its funny to watch,
im just warming up
Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by LeSudAfricaine: 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
zinaunreal:
LeSudAfricaine you look like Heavy K. are you Nokwazis sister? grin grin grin I only started listening to south african music today and guess what. TERRIBLE!!!! OP it should be on the list here.. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE SINGING You envy us even our music. Beat up DJs if they play Nigerian songs in your clubs. Learn to be competitive and not envious morrron. hahahaha. I love Nigeria!!! Damn you southizzzzzzz

smh. an insignificant Adewale stuck in Kauna thinks I give a damnn about his opinions

2 Likes

Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by zinaunreal(m): 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
yeah the useless country that has electricity,roads, better standard of living etc. the useless country y'all queueing to get to.lol actually every night before going to bed I thank God I was born a South African, it could have been worse..I could have been Nigerian, lol
you people dont worship God in south africa. You personally. I think youre a satanist. Satan lives in south africa. How can a black man kill a fellow black man because he thinks he is the cause of his joblessness ,and see nothing wrong with it and youre calling God. Shat ap ya mouth you slave of the white people
Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by LeSudAfricaine: 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
zinaunreal:
LeSudAfricaine you look like Heavy K. are you Nokwazis sister? grin grin grin I only started listening to south african music today and guess what. TERRIBLE!!!! OP it should be on the list here.. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE SINGING You envy us even our music. Beat up DJs if they play Nigerian songs in your clubs. Learn to be competitive and not envious morrron. hahahaha. I love Nigeria!!! Damn you southizzzzzzz

which country has the most grammes? us or you? the various types of music? the best hip hop? the best house music? the best rock? the most sophisticated music industry on the continent? which artist were included on the black panther soundtrack? whose artists are better vocally? the only area you'll always be than
SA is population everything else you are sadly no match for us, by the way you also look like obasanjo ..why do you think I keep referring to you as an ape?grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by LeSudAfricaine: 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
zinaunreal:
you people dont worship God in south africa. You personally. I think youre a satanist. Satan lives in south africa. How can a black man kill a fellow black man because he thinks he is the cause of his joblessness ,and see nothing wrong with it and youre calling God. Shat ap ya mouth you slave of the white people
shame you are trying so hard' lol

3 Likes

Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by zinaunreal(m): 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
smh. an insignificant Adewale stuck in Kauna thinks I give a damp about his opinions
No be only adewale na ayuba. You feel say you get turkey for mouth but you never know anything. Your country wey no even get sexuality again. Man dey waya man. Man no even get taste for woman again dey waya animal na em you come dey make noise about my generator. Better to have a running generator than be infested with HIV epidemic in that disease homosexual country of yours.

Only in south africa you hear someone says you can only be cured of your disease if you "rape" a virgin.

Rape
Hiv (disease)
Homosexuality
Killers
Envious
Lazy

Wow! and you call that a country. You claim to be advanced but you mentality is still light years backwards. Now imagine a baboon wearing suit thats still a baboon thats black south africans for you. You never change in your ancient barbaric orientation
Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by LeSudAfricaine: 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
zinaunreal:
No be only adewale na ayuba. You feel say you get turkey for mouth but you never know anything. Your country wey no even get sexuality again. Man dey waya man. Man no even get taste for woman again dey waya animal na em you come dey make noise about my generator. Better to have a running generator than be infested with HIV epidemic in that disease homosexual country of yours.

Only in south africa you hear someone says you can only be cured of your disease if you "rape" a virgin.

Rape
Hiv (disease)
Homosexuality
Killers
Envious
Lazy

Wow! and you call that a country. You claim to be advanced but you mentality is still light years backwards. Now imagine a baboon wearing suit thats still a baboon thats black south africans for you. You never change in your ancient barbaric orientation
type proper English. don't understand this jungle gibberish

3 Likes

Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by zinaunreal(m): 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
type proper English. don't understand this jungle gibberish
grin grin grin grin bitch go and sleep
Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by LeSudAfricaine: 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
zinaunreal:
grin grin grin grin bitch go and sleep
yea, go worship an oyinbo or something

3 Likes

Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by zinaunreal(m): 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
which country has the most grammes? us or you? the various types of music? the best hip hop? the best house music? the best rock? the most sophisticated music industry on the continent? which artist were included on the black panther soundtrack? whose artists are better vocally? the only area you'll always be than
SA is population everything else you are sadly no match for us, by the way you also look like obasanjo ..why do you think I keep referring to you as an ape?grin
if you think getting foreign white man award make you a better african youre just useless. Who dash you most sophisticated? grin grin grin grin travel and see . You obviously never leave that your shithole country. Get some exposure about the best before you talk trash. Your music is only good when people get high. In real life its trash. So its music for the drug addicts. Only Nigerian singer Runtown will take the entire south african music industry. Your music is tasteless.
Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by LeSudAfricaine: 6:34am On Mar 02, 2018
zinaunreal:
if you think getting foreign white man award make you a better african youre just useless. Who dash you most sophisticated? grin grin grin grin travel and see . You obviously never leave that your shithole country. Get some exposure about the best before you talk trash. Your music is only good when people get high. In real life its trash. So its music for the drug addicts. Only Nigerian singer Runtown will take the entire south african music industry. Your music is tasteless.
you sound dumber and dumber the more you open your smelly gob., whether you like it or not a Grammy is the pinnacle of music achievement just like the world cup is for footballers; the fact that not even one of your so -called musicians has ever won it speaks volumes about your music you so chest beating about' I find it funny when a Nigerian keeps talking about drugs and calling other people's countries "shhtholes" gringrin, dude , a slum in SA is a city in Nigeria come on now, seems to me you're suffering from delusions '.. don't know if it's poverty or what that's changing your brain's pathways 'you apes seem to think you're the best thing since sliced bread ' Naija is the planet of the apes, no wonder you don't even have a tourism industry to speak ofgringrin who dare sets foot in that shhthole and risks being mauled by you savagesgringrin the Runtown you brag about is nothing special, sounds the same like every other Nigerian music, lol.that's not surprising though, you only have one genre of music (afrobeat) and your think you can compete with us?

5 Likes

Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by Kingpinukecy(m): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
iSpread:

Your lucky, I have a philosophical calmness now otherwise I for slap you now and you will feel the pains now... what is your problem do you know I have not eaten since morning?
First of all, let me lauf "haha". I for shot u with snipper gun now for saying all those nonesense, but I dey pity for u as u say u Neva eat since morning. abeg go find some where sleep b4 u die
Re: 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things by Donlijez: 9:17am On Mar 04, 2018
Ten countries that are Number 1 in Terrible things.

I need to get a tourist visa to Germany.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5zpL_E6hAA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison / Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) / Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.