Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 (2332 Views)

Contact Me For Your 2D/3D Cartoon Character Design And Modelling / I'm Your Guy,I'm The Professional Cinematographer And Videographer You Want / How To Choose A Colour Scheme For Your Logo Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by SpockFederation: 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
I'M YOUR ULTIMATE LOGO DESIGN GUY!... Contact me now: +2348159261159

It's just N5000!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by forreelinc(m): 12:25am On Feb 26, 2018
grin grin dead designs
Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 26, 2018
forreelinc:
grin grin dead designs
You don't have to say that...
Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by IamProdigy: 10:07am On Feb 26, 2018
sexybbstar:

You don't have to say that...

that's all he does...yet he has no link to his designs...or can do any.
in life.. wen you try to pull people down...you just might end up falling deeper!
Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
IamProdigy:

that's all he does...yet he has no link to his designs...or can do any.
in life.. wen you try to pull people down...you just might end up falling deeper!
I'm following this board and I noticed the same thing too. He's calling these ones dead designs? What if he see mine, me wey be say I just started.
Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by IamProdigy: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
sexybbstar:

I'm following this board and I noticed the same thing too. He's calling these ones dead designs? What if he see mine, me wey be say I just started.

Most people plunge so deep into destructive criticism...they end up stagnated...

So what softwares are you learning...
Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
IamProdigy:

Most people plunge so deep into destructive criticism...they end up stagnated...

So what softwares are you learning...

I'm just trying to learn about logo design and graphic design. I'm learning with some logo maker app. A friend will help me with tutorial videos tonight.
Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by IamProdigy: 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
sexybbstar:

I'm just trying to learn about logo design and graphic design. I'm learning with some logo maker app. A friend will help me with tutorial videos tonight.

What app is that...you want to reduce market for us abii undecided
Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by excellgraphics(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
I hope to see your design one day!
forreelinc:
grin grin dead designs
Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
IamProdigy:

What app is that...you want to reduce market for us abii undecided
Reduce market ke? Abi me sef wan learn am and become a professional. A nairalander has promised to tutor me.
Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by forreelinc(m): 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
excellgraphics:
I hope to see your design one day!
Gotta pay to see it you broke b!tch
Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by ndgfx(m): 3:00am On Feb 27, 2018
forreelinc:

Gotta pay to see it you broke b!tch
So you've got no Port-folio then?
Because why should anyone pay to see your logos...when its not lekki tollgate?
Get real, fam.

1 Like

Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by forreelinc(m): 5:49am On Feb 27, 2018
ndgfx:

Get real, fam.
Story pay money if you wan see my designs
Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by IamProdigy: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
sexybbstar:

Reduce market ke? Abi me sef wan learn am and become a professional. A nairalander has promised to tutor me.

That's good....Logo design is serious work...Your thinking needs to be hyper every time..

1 Like

Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
ndgfx:

Get real, fam.

Hi do you offer 1v1 tutoring?
Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by ndgfx(m): 11:44am On Mar 21, 2018
swave7:

Not exactly but I do have a youtube channel where I teach Logo design.Check it out here
Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by DerrickM(m): 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nice work,man.

SpockFederation:
I'M YOUR ULTIMATE LOGO DESIGN GUY!... Contact me now: +2348159261159

It's just N5000!
Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by DerrickM(m): 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
Pay to see your designs?!!Who does that?!!Only you obviously not even the top designers i know on social media.

You got nothing to show yet calling someone's work dead and being defensive with no proof of being a designer.

You posted a year ago you were looking for where to learn web and graphic design. All of a sudden you are in avatar mode*lmao*lwkmd*rotflr*

cool grin cheesy wink smiley

forreelinc:

Story pay money if you wan see my designs
Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by DerrickM(m): 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
There is a graphic design class coming up in April at the Hive Academy @thehiveacad on Instagram next month. 8 weeks plus of thorough training in Yaba,Lagos.

Call them and book early before they make it public. I attended their traditional art classes so that's why i know.

sexybbstar:

Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by DerrickM(m): 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
There is a graphic design class coming up in April at the Hive Academy @thehiveacad on Instagram next month. 8 weeks plus of thorough training in Yaba,Lagos.

Call them and book early before they make it public. I attended their traditional art classes so that's why i know.

swave7:

Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by forreelinc(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
DerrickM:
Pay to see your designs?!!Who does that?!!Only you obviously not even the top designers i know on social media.

You got nothing to show yet calling someone's work dead and being defensive with no proof of being a designer.

You posted a year ago you were looking for where to learn web and graphic design. All of a sudden you are in avatar mode*lmao*lwkmd*rotflr*

cool grin cheesy wink smiley

Mtchew abeg carry your broke ass go siddon na money I dey find.
Continu to dey advertise your dead designs for there hehehe
Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by DerrickM(m): 12:42am On Mar 22, 2018
Awww...tsk tsk,he obviously can't comment without saying crap. grin cheesy wink smiley Expected from a delusional dumbass like you.

Find the money na enter ground sef dig am up who dey hold u b4.

You got nothing to show with all the mouth. Good you went to check what i posted.

At least there is some proof of what i do not like a desperate brokeass looking for people to pay him to view non-existent designs like a scammer.

forreelinc:

Mtchew abeg carry your broke ass go siddon na money I dey find.
Continu to dey advertise your dead designs for there hehehe
Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by forreelinc(m): 9:25am On Mar 22, 2018
DerrickM:
Awww...tsk tsk,he obviously can't comment without saying crap. grin cheesy wink smiley Expected from a delusional dumbass like you.

Find the money na enter ground sef dig am up who dey hold u b4.

You got nothing to show with all the mouth. Good you went to check what i posted.

At least there is some proof of what i do not like a desperate brokeass looking for people to pay him to view non-existent designs like a scammer.

grin grin grin grin the thing pain am

YOU ARE A BROKEASS WITH DESIGNS AS DEAD AS YOUR THREAD'S TRAFFIC

oya go and cry in your house hehehe
Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by DerrickM(m): 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
Such a child. Who e pain?!!Awww...You are just pathetic. grin cheesy wink smiley

Na only one line wey u sabi be dat?!!*yawns*You got nothing retard.

At least i get house. You dey sleep under the bridge dey form jagaban 4here.

forreelinc:

grin grin grin grin the thing pain am

YOU ARE A BROKEASS WITH DESIGNS AS DEAD AS YOUR THREAD'S TRAFFIC

oya go and cry in your house hehehe
Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by forreelinc(m): 5:54am On Mar 23, 2018
DerrickM:
Such a child. Who e pain?!!Awww...You are just pathetic. grin cheesy wink smiley

sad pele o grandpapa I still don't know why it is paining some people that they are broke,the truth is bitter but it has to be said maybe the bitterness and denial comes with OLD AGE

DerrickM:

Na only one line wey u sabi be dat?!!*yawns*You got nothing retard.
Yea I gat two lines cause you are a 2 dimensional person BROKE ASS & A DEAD DESIGNER, I mean its not my fault you no get personality and stuff.
DerrickM:

At least i get house. You dey sleep under the bridge dey form jagaban 4here.
Hehehe na shelter you dey take measure acomplishment for una fam? no wonder you are broke, that is so shallow and outdated its no more in fashion to "count your blessings" instead,you should seek to improve on your shortcomings and make them cheddar or in your case find more rooms to rent grin
that was free of charge no need to thank me cool
Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by DerrickM(m): 8:30am On Mar 23, 2018
cool cheesy wink smiley E pain am see analysis...Great grandfather himself...Story story for the gods. You just described yourself in all your responses,dumbass. You don't know what what truth so you are in denial.

Talking crap about personality with your stinking attitude. For ur mind u get am abi hasn't still helped your miserable existence just look am up and down. E Dey pay bills or anything?!!Mumbo jumbo just dey run mouth and up down.

DEADBEAT BROKEASS LOUSY NOBODY ain't nobody thanking you for jack squat. Oga find something new to say sounding like an already broken jukebox seems like you stuck on replay. What a shame...

forreelinc:

sad pele o grandpapa I still don't know why it is paining some people that they are broke,the truth is bitter but it has to be said maybe the bitterness and denial comes with OLD AGE

Yea I gat two lines cause you are a 2 dimensional person BROKE ASS & A DEAD DESIGNER, I mean its not my fault you no get personality and stuff.

Hehehe na shelter you dey take measure acomplishment for una fam? no wonder you are broke, that is so shallow and outdated its no more in fashion to "count your blessings" instead,you should seek to improve on your shortcomings and make them cheddar or in your case find more rooms to rent grin
that was free of charge no need to thank me cool
Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by forreelinc(m): 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
DerrickM:
cool cheesy wink smiley E pain am see analysis...Great grandfather himself...Story story for the gods.
Ah ah didn't you just call me a child a few posts ago? Now I'm a grand father? Wow I know you are pained but c'mon you need to get your sh*t together this is getting sad

DerrickM:

You just described yourself in all your responses,dumbass. You don't know what what truth so you are in denial.
Lool are you turning my yans on me? That is so lazy I guess that's anoda reason you are poor

DerrickM:

Talking crap about personality with your stinking attitude
For ur mind u get am abi hasn't still helped your miserable existence just look am up and down. E Dey pay bills or anything?!!Mumbo jumbo just dey run mouth and up down.
grin oh look now he is saying alotta sh*t that make no sense I love this game lemme play ; bowl,pant,shoe,bags,leg,girl,hat and jacket hehehhe

DerrickM:

DEADBEAT BROKEASS LOUSY NOBODY ain't nobody thanking you for jack squat.

Hmmm broke ass ,Denial and grandpa yea repeating my yans to me just shows how much they hurt you. Yea I knew it will hurt that's why I said it,its my way I know where it hurts and I exploit it for shits and giggles that's why they call me the cool masseuse hehehehe
Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by DerrickM(m): 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
You really think your crap hurts,great grandfather. I can call you whatever i like so why you complaining it. No rules so when you did you grow some sense all of a sudden through your rants.

Nah,boy,you just a learner. I wouldn't still be here giving you quote for quote,punk. So get over yourself,thinking you all that just hilarious. Like i said you freaking delusional.

Taking 2days to answer a mention!!! DATA DEFICIENT DUMBASS NAIRALAND TROLL. Crawl under your rock to your usual miserable existence. shocked grin wink smiley

P.S Some really dumb nonsense in the last sense. Who freaking cares what they call you?!!You're a NOBODY,what a jew...

forreelinc:

Ah ah didn't you just call me a child a few posts ago? Now I'm a grand father? Wow I know you are pained but c'mon you need to get your sh*t together this is getting sad

Lool are you turning my yans on me? That is so lazy I guess that's anoda reason you are poor

grin oh look now he is saying alotta sh*t that make no sense I love this game lemme play ; bowl,pant,shoe,bags,leg,girl,hat and jacket hehehhe

Hmmm broke ass ,Denial and grandpa yea repeating my yans to me just shows how much they hurt you. Yea I knew it will hurt that's why I said it,its my way I know where it hurts and I exploit it for shits and giggles that's why they call me the cool masseuse hehehehe
Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by forreelinc(m): 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
DerrickM:
You really think your crap hurts,great grandfather.
grin YUP! That's why I said it hehehe.

DerrickM:

I can call you whatever i like so why you complaining it
GBAGAUN! cheesy cheesy cheesy

DerrickM:

No rules so when you did you grow some sense all of a sudden through your rants.

sad hmmmm why do you care what I think? I mean its flattering to have this much control over you but really if you wanna be a copycat, you don't need my permission for that.

DerrickM:

Nah,boy,you just a learner. I wouldn't still be here giving you quote for quote
*sigh* plate shoe bra bag cap net bible leg. C'mon!
grin I always win this game why do you keep bringing it up?

DerrickM:

,punk. So get over yourself,thinking you all that just hilarious. Like i said you freaking delusional.
cheesy awww you think I'm funny? My aim was to annoy you but no worries I will take what I can get, thanks.

DerrickM:

Taking 2days to answer a mention!!! DATA DEFICIENT DUMBASS NAIRALAND TROLL. Crawl under your rock to your usual miserable existence. shocked grin wink smiley
Eyah this one wey you dey count my absent days, you dey miss me ni? Pele e ma gbinu si mi I was just busy cause unlike you, I don't design sh*t for a living but don't worry now that you have voiced your concern, I will be replying you as quickly as possible.

DerrickM:

P.S Some really dumb nonsense in the last sense. Who freaking cares what they call you?!!You're a NOBODY,what a jew...
*singing* tell me whereeeeee...where does it hurts you and I will rub aboniki thereeeeeee.
Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by DerrickM(m): 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
Keeps repeating the same dumbass crap. You are begging to hear it hurts me right,wait very well,oga Ade. Just say it directly you need validation to feel good so stop running around in circles.

So far have you annoyed me enough?!!Not a scratch,you failed miserably showing how lame you really are. I can do this all day,boy,so bring it. All i see is you,frothing in the mouth like he's having a seizure because of my typo. Para e,lo ba transformer se.

Yeah,i made it but you got the message still*lwkmd*rotflr*Maybe na WAEC u dey work for. Who e epp and who gives 2fingers?!!Stuff it,sit the heck down and get a new job,clown.

Nairaland is part of the business,turd. Clearly didn't get the memo*smh* But what do you know?!!Forming busy...abegi make pesin hear word. Even if na akara plus bunz 4road side u dey sell u go talk am.

Lady boy wants to give me a massage and he's begging for it. I ain't no homo so keep it.

tongue cool grin

forreelinc:

grin YUP! That's why I said it hehehe.

GBAGAUN! cheesy cheesy cheesy

sad hmmmm why do you care what I think? I mean its flattering to have this much control over you but really if you wanna be a copycat, you don't need my permission for that.

*sigh* plate shoe bra bag cap net bible leg. C'mon!
grin I always win this game why do you keep bringing it up?

cheesy awww you think I'm funny? My aim was to annoy you but no worries I will take what I can get, thanks.

Eyah this one wey you dey count my absent days, you dey miss me ni? Pele e ma gbinu si mi I was just busy cause unlike you, I don't design sh*t for a living but don't worry now that you have voiced your concern, I will be replying you as quickly as possible.

*singing* tell me whereeeeee...where does it hurts you and I will rub aboniki thereeeeeee.
Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by Gamelord007: 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
try www.post4solution.com a freelance job site that supports Naira transactions
Re: I'm Your Ultimate Logo Design Guy!... Contact Me Now: +2348159261159 by forreelinc(m): 10:16am On Mar 25, 2018
DerrickM:
Keeps repeating the same dumbass crap.

I am following your lead son. Don't worry when you get fresh, I will look for other nerves to touch. grin
DerrickM:

You are begging to hear it hurts me right,wait very well,oga Ade. Just say it directly you need validation to feel good so stop running around in circles.
grin Oh no! I know you are hurting, it's obvious *singing* you've got meeeeeeeeee under your skin...that's why you are dragging words with "lame person"...... and bending over backwards to
Defend your self dani alves lomo.

DerrickM:

I can do this all day,boy,so bring it.
I didn't ask if you could, I already know you have all the time in the world to "battle" on Nairaland grin

DerrickM:

.Maybe na WAEC u dey work for
Nah my target na IELTS, I hear them niggas dey maketh thy cheddar.

DerrickM:

Who e epp and who gives 2fingers?!!.
Who e epp and who cares ? Well,You actually I mean damn! Just look at what small yabbies don do you, you are now dotting your Iz and crossing your Tz you come add punctuation join grin hehehe you are welcome my good man.

DerrickM:

Nairaland is part of the business,turd. Clearly didn't get the memo*smh* But what do you know?!
Plate, stew, rice ,beans, chair, table, heat, shut, hill, billy, him, soap, slap, dial, my,tummy.

DerrickM:

!Forming busy...abegi make pesin hear word. Even if na akara plus bunz 4road side u dey sell u go talk am.
Looool everybody dey look down on road side traders, unemployed person sef dey put mouth grin
No wonder you are .................................[COMPLETE SENTENCE]

DerrickM:

Lady boy wants to give me a massage and he's begging for it. I ain't no homo so keep it.
tongue cool grin
Are you sure you aint gay? I mean you are the one losing sleep and developing headaches over a guy.

(1) (Reply)

Persistence Of Vision Raytracer / I Need A Graphic Designer For A Logo And Facebook Post Graphics / Someone To Convert Two Designs From Psd To Coreldraw In The Next 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.