Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Can You Hold A First Class Degree And Be Jobless? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can You Hold A First Class Degree And Be Jobless? (16665 Views)

I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? / Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Hold A First Class Degree And Be Jobless? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:17am On Feb 28, 2018
harmyd007:

Please maintain your lane and mind your business
it seems u are sick Na u supposed maintain ur lane....u think nairaland Na ur parlour.....
Re: Can You Hold A First Class Degree And Be Jobless? by harmyd007: 11:34am On Feb 28, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
it seems u are sick Na u supposed maintain ur lane....u think nairaland Na ur parlour.....
May God ease whatever that is bothering you right now. ameen
Re: Can You Hold A First Class Degree And Be Jobless? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
harmyd007:

May God ease whatever that is bothering you right now. ameen
ok if u say so without any predujice
Re: Can You Hold A First Class Degree And Be Jobless? by Focusmind: 6:30am On Dec 08, 2018
My brother, I have two of them in my place currently unemployed. All are ladies. One has Bsc in international relations and the other in health sciences, both with first class.

You will be shocked that even some of the private schools around my area turned them down because of no vacancy.

I have been trying all I could to help. Pushing for a call centre agent job now for one of them.

I am also trying to see if foreign scholarship could work but that one is still very competitive. You compete with people from other countries for the award.

The problem is that most of them do not know how to help themselves in job search and cV updates.

Job search is a highly skilled area and one need to be smart to decode opportunities. I used it a lot during my job search.

More than a year now, no show. The job market here is truly saturated.

Most people working in nigeria do not have disposal income because of large unemployed family members to cater for. I always do my best to assist as I was also given a helping hand to climb at the critical moment by a family member that brought me to lagos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Structural Engineering Forum : Lets Get Talking / A Nairalander Now A Naval Personel / Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.