Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off - Car Talk (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off (93036 Views)

The Cost Of Tinting Your Car: How Much Does It Cost And How To Not Get Ripped Of / 6 Ways To Avoid Being Ripped Off By Nigerian Mechanics / This 6 Levels Of Autonomous Driving Explains How Cars Are Taking Over From Human (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by tolaney(m): 7:35am On Mar 16, 2018
CARS45 is a horrible company! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 16, 2018
tolaney:
Thanks for being a patriotic Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 16, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

See ehn... if I give you a dirty slap, your brain will reset to factory...

If you're not an oloriburuku like them, you won't be here supporting their fraudulent ways.

They lie, they cheat, no refund policy once you pay...even tho you haven't moved the car out...

They have never and I repeat, they have never provided 20% truth abt the state of a car they sell... their report is all lies ...

My faulty Nissan Altima gave me peace than the camry I bought from cars45...

Chei fraud doesn't pay....but then what do dishonourable people know.....Denn.... I knew it from the word go.

4 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by aieromon(m): 8:59am On Mar 16, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

If you're not an oloriburuku like them, you won't be here supporting their fraudulent ways.

They lie, they cheat, no refund policy once you pay...even tho you haven't moved the car out...

They have never and I repeat, they have never provided 20% truth abt the state of a car they sell... their report is all lies ...

Nice one.

The dealers only care about their pocket and do not give a damn about the scrap they sell to unsuspecting customers.

3 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by aieromon(m): 9:00am On Mar 16, 2018
tolaney:

Kindly drop your review. Thanks
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by helpishere(m): 9:03am On Mar 16, 2018
Denn:

At least I raise cars from the dead.

What have you ever done other than have a negative outlook about life?
Bros leave all these sinparty crew. They claim to be gurus in fixing cars and yet they termed the naija used cars as craps. Does that not make them craps too. I listened to sooperrescue on radio. The interesting thing was the use of 20w50 oils on cars that requires 5w30. It is some of these acclaimed gurus that uses such oil and when the cars fail, they withdraw from it. The one who is abroad and want to bring salvage cars, why can' he bring brand new cars abi dem use US rejected cars do am something? People cane up with cheki, jiji and other platforms where you see a 2006 range rover being displayed as 2012 , where almost all car dealers are under the coverage of cheki and yet they are fraudulent in their claims and no hue or cry. Now you find a group that gives you report of the crap they buy warning you with detailed description and you buy even with the negative report. Bring a mechanic and you come with a novice who can drive cars. Let the car who was defrauded paste the report on that car as was given to her and let us see if there is a difference between the actual state of the car and the report. Cars45 is an idea that has come to stay. Those gurus making our cars crappy should enrol with automedics online training class to raise the bar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by fishing: 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
Exactly let the buyer post the report that was pasted on vehicle before purchase.

We are the cause of our problems.

Want to buy clean title 08 Camry for 2 million
Buy car pour Mobil Xhp engine oil.
Refuse to use coolant.
Tell Musa to gauge tyre to 45psi.
Buy 200 naira plug.
Remove thermostat.
Connect fine directly.

Now a company is hear to buy all this crap vehicles and pastes the known faults on them for intending buyers and everyone is screaming.

4 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Cosplay: 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
fishing:
Exactly let the buyer post the report that was pasted on vehicle before purchase.

Refuse to use coolant.
Buy 200 naira plug.
Remove thermostat.
Connect fine directly.

Now a company is hear to buy all this crap vehicles and pastes the known faults on them for intending buyers and everyone is screaming.

3 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by helpishere(m): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
fishing:

Refuse to use coolant.
Buy 200 naira plug.
Remove thermostat.
Connect fine directly.

You nailed the sinparty crew to the road. She did not even tell us what repairs she did before and after the overheating. Did she take it to kingreign in Abuja�when it happened? Cars45 are here to stay and they are the bold and the fearless. These town criers buys 20w50 oils and they never bothered to find out the damage their igmorance has caused. Will all those guys buy these cars as is?
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Cosplay: 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
helpishere:

You nailed the sinparty crew to the road. She did not even tell us what repairs she did before and after the overheating. Did she take it to kingreign in Abuja�when it happened? Cars45 are here to stay and they are the bold and the fearless. These town criers buys 20w50 oils and they never bothered to find out the damage their igmorance has caused. Will all those guys buy these cars as is?

Kingreign these honorable people are mentioning your name.

6 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by gwng: 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobiline, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.

2 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by afangsoup: 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
helpishere:

You're very stüpid. Didn't kingreign warn you against using his moniker in defence of fraudulence and shady deals? Why you so daft?

11 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by helpishere(m): 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
afangsoup:

You're very stüpid. Didn't kingreign warn you against using his moniker in defence of fraudulence and shady deals? Why you so daft?
Craze dey worry you. Him name pass Trump own . Sinparty crew. You buy car and e loss? Common sense has not made any one of you to tell the buyer to present the car report that she was given. Do you know how much compuglobal charge for car history? She paid deposit and came back to pay the balance and all through, no technician followed her. And you dey speak oyinbo dey abuse your superiors for what does not concern you. Na so something go happen to you and you go dey blame village people
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by aieromon(m): 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
afangsoup:

Chisos.

Helpishere,lemme share in your cry.

1 Like

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Cosplay: 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
aieromon:

Chisos.

Helpishere,lemme share in your cry.

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by fishing: 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
Please we Nigerians need to wake up so people stop taking advantage of our inability to follow instructions on vehicle maintenance

Example one takes a 2006 corolla or matrix to cars45.Car with a value of N1m is values at 450-600.Why won't they do so.

After using 20w-50 on same vehicle for 2 years you know expect it to be sold for N1m.Definitely not.

If am a buyer I will factor in the cost of a new engine into this.

Because a car drives well after using 20w-50 doesn't mean all is well.Its a matter of time before the grace period will be over.

Cars45 is taking advantage of our poor maintenance culture and spinning it into a money making venture.

To be fair there are a lot of Nigerians who maintain there cars properly but there are still a lot who don't which makes people generalise that all Nigerians have a poor culture at maintaining vehicles.

4 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Cosplay: 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
And the excuses and rationalizations keep coming.

5 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
Cosplay:
And the excuses and rationalizations keep coming.

Yep.

I just like reading how oil weight converted a vehicle from RHD to LHD, how it changed the year and how it caused it to overheat. If heavier weight oil was used, it should not result in overheating.

But I sit upon the tree and look down and see how human beings relate to each other in this our country. Like vultures picking at meat grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6837825_917597aa67a046d1a6a3e10ee6602065_jpeg_jpegc866be9bf58ce7be50d2f725ea79cbe2

10 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by afangsoup: 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
helpishere:

Craze dey worry you. Him name pass Trump own . Sinparty crew. You buy car and e loss? Common sense has not made any one of you to tell the buyer to present the car report that she was given. Do you know how much compuglobal charge for car history? She paid deposit and came back to pay the balance and all through, no technician followed her. And you dey speak oyinbo dey abuse your superiors for what does not concern you. Na so something go happen to you and you go dey blame village people

O please Shut up, just keep quiet and bury your head in shame. Your write up shows you lack credibility.

7 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
helpishere:

You're not even denying your fraudulent tendencies anymore but quick to involve kingreign... you must be outta your teacup of a mind.

5 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
afangsoup:

O please Shut up, just keep quiet and bury your head in shame. Your write up shows you lack credibility.
He belongs to the same WhatsApp group with Denn. Don't be surprised.

4 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by thebigkendo(m): 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

grin grin grin how is that even possible

4 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by jmaine: 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Yep.

I just like reading how oil weight converted a vehicle from RHD to LHD, how it changed the year and how it caused it to overheat. If heavier weight oil was used, it should not result in overheating.

But I sit upon the tree and look down and see how human beings relate to each other in this our country. Like vultures picking at meat grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6837825_917597aa67a046d1a6a3e10ee6602065_jpeg_jpegc866be9bf58ce7be50d2f725ea79cbe2

grin

3 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by LeJeun3: 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Yep.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Denn(m): 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
angels09:

He belongs to the same WhatsApp group with Denn. Don't be surprised.

Smartchoice aka angels09

We were both in Benz WhatsApp group before the whole town left you alone to dance to your music of madness.

It is over a year ago and we all have moved on. It is high time you do

3 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Denn(m): 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Won't exchange insults with you.

Your type can only beat chest like an overfed Gorrila online.

Share the report of the theoretical Camry you bought and tell us the faults it has that was not stated.

Let's deal fact for fact instead of insults
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Denn(m): 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
angels09:

Chei fraud doesn't pay....but then what do dishonourable people know.....Denn.... I knew it from the word go.

The pain and hatred in your heart for me has turned into a big boil.

One day you will just explode and I will still drive over the mess your carcass will create on the road
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Denn(m): 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
This thread shows clearly that:
*age is not a factor that determines reason and common sense.
*the ability to discern is a gift, available only to a few
*hatred for other people's success runs deep in many unsuccessful people
*some people are big online but will always sleep on their small student bed every night

Cars45 is an idea turned into reality. An idea that got an extra $5m funding just last year from the same 'abroad' that many loud mouths have been painting as their father's backyard.

An idea from humans who saw a need and created a product to meet that need. You have a car and need immediate cash? Cars45 would be there.

How many people have died just because they needed money and they couldn't convert their asset to cash fast? How many people need to sell their cars as discreetly as possible and have no avenue? How many people don't want to paste their private phone numbers online just because they want to sell a car?

An automobile business idea comes in and many people who have not even managed their wife successfully come online with free data to shout fraud. The most embarrassing are the 'elders' who evidently are just mileage magnets.

Let us analyse accusations logically and put our age and experience garnered into use.

The onus is on a used car buyer to inspect properly and analyse all information provided before making a purchase especially when the selling medium allows a system as transparent as possible.

Which other used car sales medium in Nigeria provides a detailed inspection report of a used car pre-purchase?

If the OP had simply seen a car on olx and paid without an inspection report, would your judgement have been different?

The hate mosquitoes would hum on and start singing without considering the facts but I plead with the humans who have a proper sense of discernment to analyse and decide

Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 17, 2018
Denn:

The pain and hatred in your heart for me has turned into a big boil.

One day you will just explode and I will still drive over the mess your carcass will create on the road
No. You will be the one to explode. But I won't drive over your carcass as it's undeserving of such attention... from me in my private jet.

1 Like

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 17, 2018
Denn:
This thread shows clearly that:
*age is not a factor that determines reason and common sense.
*the ability to discern is a gift, available only to a few
*hatred for other people's success runs deep in many unsuccessful people
*some people are big online but will always sleep on their small student bed every night

Cars45 is an idea turned into reality. An idea that got an extra $5m funding just last year from the same 'abroad' that many loud mouths have been painting as their father's backyard.

An idea from humans who saw a need and created a product to meet that need. You have a car and need immediate cash? Cars45 would be there.

How many people have died just because they needed money and they couldn't convert their asset to cash fast? How many people need to sell their cars as discreetly as possible and have no avenue? How many people don't want to paste their private phone numbers online just because they want to sell a car?

An automobile business idea comes in and many people who have not even managed their wife successfully come online with free data to shout fraud. The most embarrassing are the 'elders' who evidently are just mileage magnets.

Let us analyse accusations logically and put our age and experience garnered into use.

The onus is on a used car buyer to inspect properly and analyse all information provided before making a purchase especially when the selling medium allows a system as transparent as possible.

Which other used car sales medium in Nigeria provides a detailed inspection report of a used car pre-purchase?

If the OP had simply seen a car on olx and paid without an inspection report, would your judgement have been different?

The hate mosquitoes would hum on and start singing without considering the facts but I plead with the humans who have a proper sense of discernment to analyse and decide

Thanks
Radaradacious

3 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 17, 2018
Denn:

Smartchoice aka angels09

We were both in Benz WhatsApp group before the whole town left you alone to dance to your music of madness.

It is over a year ago and we all have moved on. It is high time you do
LOL you're funny dude. Face your fraud cases here don't involve me... Ain't no companion of fraud hailers...

3 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 17, 2018
I can definitely see now that hunger is indeed a beyotch. #Sad.

"Stock·holm syn·drome
noun
feelings of trust or affection felt in certain cases of kidnapping or hostage-taking by a victim toward a captor."

I think we have some similarity of Stockholm syndrome here.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

What Does Tpms Mean In Honda Accord? / Gold Customized Mercedes Benz In Kaduna - Photos / First Driverless Car In Nigeria In Lagos Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.