Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Actress Emma Chambers Has Died Aged 53. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Emma Chambers Has Died Aged 53. (507 Views)

Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage / "Timaya, Let Me Be Your Sugar Mum" - 53-Year-Old, Plus-Sized Single Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Emma Chambers Has Died Aged 53. by DjVirginGee(m): 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
The British star was best known for playing Alice Tinker in the BBC's The
Vicar of Dibley.
The Doncaster-born star also played ditsy Honey Thacker in 1999 Richard
Curtis film Notting Hill alongside Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts.
A statement from her agency said Chambers died from natural causes and
that she would be "greatly missed".
The statement read: "Emma created a wealth of characters and an immense
body of work. She brought laughter and joy to many".

Full details @:

http://virginxclusive..co.ke/2018/02/actress-emma-chambers-has-died-aged-53.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 3: Please Forgive Me For Nominating You For Eviction – Alex Begs Leo / P-square Feud: 5 Lessons From A Family Feud / “because Of Olamide, My Life Is In Danger” – Show Promoter Cries Out (SEE PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.