Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Registering Your Domain Name. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Registering Your Domain Name. (1191 Views)

Is It Actually Safe To Host Your Domain In Nigeria / Consider These Things Before Registering A Domain/Business Name For A Good Brand / Top Websites To Purchase Your Domain Name From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Registering Your Domain Name. by TechShrewd: 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
Once you've wisely determined that building a website is an essential part of your business, you need to make another important decision: What's your domain name going to be? You know, it's the [yoursitename].com Web address by which all your (hopefully) many customers will find you. Furthermore, how do you go about staking your claim for it? Purchasing a name is a relatively simple process (although finding one that isn't already taken can be a challenge), but there are many factors that you should consider. Since your domain name is, in effect, the name of your website, you want to make sure you get a good one. But what makes a good one? And since it's also the address of your website, you want to make sure you understand the contract between you and the domain name registrar. Is it starting to sound a little more complicated? Don't worry: This primer can help you get started http://techshrewd.com.ng/registering-your-domain-name/

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Wonderful Blog I Created From Scratch With My Tecno L9 Plus / I Need Help Admob Ads / Buy IPTV Server +7500 IPTV Channels Best IPTV Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.